• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson vs The King of Curses

those 2 things are not the same at all.
The sleep manipulation is gained via the poison from Wildvine.
His win cons are Heatblast, maybe Eye Guy, Ghostfreak dura neg, and ways to survive Domain. Also it’s not specified Wildvine uses poison, he just has sleep inducing seeds.
Heatblast would be dodged, or either would move out the way,
How is Eyeguy a valid wincon?
Ghostfreak wouldn't be able to touch sukuna or go through his body since they can both interact with one another,
Wildvine on his profile literally says its a knockout gas..It is most certainly a poison.
What are his ways to escape domain expansion? He wouldn't even know its range or anything.

Heatblast would be dodged, or either would move out the way,
How is Eyeguy a valid wincon?
Ghostfreak wouldn't be able to touch sukuna or go through his body since they can both interact with one another,
Wildvine on his profile literally says its a knockout gas..It is most certainly a poison.
What are his ways to escape domain expansion? He wouldn't even know its range or anything.
Ben doesn’t have to stick with Heatblast the whole time since he has Master Control. With it he could use a mixup like Stinkfly flight or XLR8 speed or maybe those and more then switch to Heatblast and torch Sukuna and Mahoraga who wouldn’t have adapted at that point. Eyeguy generated enough heat to overload a nuclear reactor, so he could kill Sukuna as well with his fire and lasers. I’m not sure why Ghostfreak couldn’t phase through just because Sukuna has Non Phys, but it would be difficult. Still, rattle or destroy his brain and he’s out. I did misread Wildvine’s profile though.

Ben’s ways of escaping Domain range from up to high-mid regen, XLR8 speed, Four Arms jumps, Ditto possibly just duplicating through it like when he was split by the bird, and maybe Feedback absorption. Ben may not know the shrine’s range, but his first instinct should be to escape.

Last edited:
Ben doesn’t have to stick with Heatblast the whole time since he has Master Control. With it he could use a mixup like Stinkfly flight or XLR8 speed or maybe those and more then switch to Heatblast and torch Sukuna and Mahoraga who wouldn’t have adapted at that point. Eyeguy generated enough heat to overload a nuclear reactor, so he could kill Sukuna as well with his fire and lasers. I’m not sure why Ghostfreak couldn’t phase through just because Sukuna has Non Phys, but it would be difficult. Still, rattle or destroy his brain and he’s out. I did misread Wildvine’s profile though.
However, considering Sukunas durability and his resistance to fire, He isn't getting burnt down instantly by heatblast or Eye Guy, his fire resistance is strong enough to the point where he can resist attacks which would instantly burn someone to shreds, so even if he got hit; he could put himself out with Max Elephant or reverse cursed technique.
Ghostfreaks dura neg wincon would never happen since Ghostfreak can't even enter the body of people who has multiple souls within them, as we see by the omnitrix. Plus, Sukuna can just punch him away if he ever tried that lol
Sukuna can also just summon the wheel from Mahoraga so any damage done to him would store as an adaptation for Makora.
Ben’s ways of escaping Domain range from up to high-mid regen, XLR8 speed, Four Arms jumps, Ditto possibly just duplicating through it like when he was split by the bird, and maybe Feedback absorption. Ben may not know the shrine’s range, but his first instinct should be to escape.
Not sure if he'd be able to move considering the Ap/Dura difference and the thousands of cuts going into his body, plus..A fire arrow would finish most of these aliens off.

However, considering Sukunas durability and his resistance to fire, He isn't getting burnt down instantly by heatblast or Eye Guy, his fire resistance is strong enough to the point where he can resist attacks which would instantly burn someone to shreds, so even if he got hit; he could put himself out with Max Elephant or reverse cursed technique.
Ghostfreaks dura neg wincon would never happen since Ghostfreak can't even enter the body of people who has multiple souls within them, as we see by the omnitrix. Plus, Sukuna can just punch him away if he ever tried that lol
Sukuna can also just summon the wheel from Mahoraga so any damage done to him would store as an adaptation for Makora.

Not sure if he'd be able to move considering the Ap/Dura difference and the thousands of cuts going into his body, plus..A fire arrow would finish most of these aliens off.
His resistance to fire hasn’t been shown to be anywhere near Heatblast’s max outputs, just resisting lava temperatures. He wouldn’t have the time to put himself out, he’d just be gone. I don’t think the reason Ben could resist Ghostfreak was multiple souls, more like the Omnitrix itself just making his DNA harder to interact with as shown with Corrodium. Even then, phasing should be different from possession. Though I do agree that Sukuna could stop him. I’m not sure how Maho’s adaptation will work with someone ever changing like Ben when it already took a while to adapt to Sukuna’s abilities.
So since Ben has Master Control, he should just keep quick swapping until A: Sukuna stops his Domain or B: he has escape. Assuming this applies to the prototype Omnitrix. Sukuna would have to cut his mind/will up.
Omnitrix regen could possibly let him power through it. Ben is resilient, even if he can’t outright tank the cuts, he should be able to switch aliens while it’s happening. And again, Ditto or Feedback are possibly hard counters if Ben recognizes Cleave is energy projection.

His resistance to fire hasn’t been shown to be anywhere near Heatblast’s max outputs, just resisting lava temperatures. He wouldn’t have the time to put himself out, he’d just be gone.
It wasn't just lava tempatures however, according to the profile, Jogos fire is so hot that it would burn someone to shreds just through its passive heat, this should surpass the heat of a volcano.
Also, if you are talking about heatblasts supernova heat, it requires time to build up, and once again, he'd be cooked.

Omnitrix regen could possibly let him power through it. Ben is resilient, even if he can’t outright tank the cuts, he should be able to switch aliens while it’s happening. And again, Ditto or Feedback are possibly hard counters if Ben recognizes Cleave is energy projection.
Ben is eventually gonna become incapcitated if he picks ditto since they all share pain, and he wouldn't be able to figure out Cleave or dismantle is energy projection either. Plus, do you have any proof for the omnitrix allowing for regen on the prototype key?

It does. Since servantis never put his studies to Omniverse version, he only did his studies for prototype one. Also prototype Omnitrix download/break down ben and others on level of their DNA and data. So regen apply to all Omnitrixes either way.
Heatblast doesn’t seem to need buildup for Supernova heat. Also vaporizing a human is only 3000 F. So he’s hotter than lava but not enough. Ditto pain is fair but he’s not the ideal pick anyways. Ben figuring out cleave is energy could happen depending on how exactly CE feels or just Ben testing at some point during the fight. I’m thinking regen is true, after all Ben is never shown having accumulated damage when transforming into other aliens or back to his Human form.

Voting Ben
Sukuna is too arrogant and if the fight is entertaining he will give Ben time to use supernova heat or come up with another strategy. Does he have DE in this key?

Heatblast doesn’t seem to need buildup for Supernova heat. Also vaporizing a human is only 3000 F. So he’s hotter than lava but not enough. Ditto pain is fair but he’s not the ideal pick anyways. Ben figuring out cleave is energy could happen depending on how exactly CE feels or just Ben testing at some point during the fight. I’m thinking regen is true, after all Ben is never shown having accumulated damage when transforming into other aliens or back to his Human form.
I don't really think it helps, but I think it would've been better to note that Jogo can instantly vaporize concrete (I can't remember if he can instantly vaporize metal, but I know Sukuna can). Sukuna's fire is so hot that it dispersed Jogo's charged fire attack and instantly turned him to ash. Despite being a literal volcano that can produce fire at the temperatures previously mentioned.

If vaporizing humans is more impressive than vaporizing concrete tho, you can ignore my comment.

Heatblast doesn’t seem to need buildup for Supernova heat.
The video literally shows Ben building up for supernova heat? By spinning around in a circle it allows him to do the basic concept of velocity=intensity, to get supernova heat, He will need to spin around sukuna to do that.
Plus, its not like its even in character for him to go for that, Gwen needed to tell him to do something with his alien.
after all Ben is never shown having accumulated damage when transforming into other aliens or back to his Human form.
Glitch in the prototype which is fixed with recalibration, thats not enough substantial proof for regeneration for the prototype.
Voting Ben
Sukuna is too arrogant and if the fight is entertaining he will give Ben time to use supernova heat or come up with another strategy. Does he have DE in this key?
Counted, but I feel like this is a little biased here by Ben supporters. You guys constantly reiterate the same points no matter if tis debunked,
If Sukuna sees that a fight is being dragged on too long, he will domain expansion, we literally see this with Mahoraga or the finger bearer.

If Sukuna sees that a fight is being dragged on too long, he will domain expansion, we literally see this with Mahoraga or the finger bearer.
I meant he won't one shot if he's fighting someone interesting or with potential like a kid that keep transfirming and showing new abilities.

I meant he won't one shot if he's fighting someone interesting or with potential like a kid that keep transfirming and showing new abilities.
Sukuna quickly gets bored of someone he's fighting, as we see with Mahoraga. Eventually, Sukuna will domain expansion, and that will be the end of the fight.

Who is boring?
An adaptive zombie with a big knife vs a kid that transform into unearthly beings
This comment is so inaccurate to mahoragas character and to call it boring is insane.

The point is, sukuna would pull out domain expansion considering ben is relative to him and if the fight was drawn out too long

This comment is so inaccurate to mahoragas character and to call it boring is insane.
Maho, Gojo and Sukuna are like a big fish in a small pond, but when you put them against another verse they get stomped most of times.
The point is, sukuna would pull out domain expansion considering ben is relative to him and if the fight was drawn out too long
This seem out of character for him.

Who is boring?
An adaptive zombie with a big knife vs a kid that transform into unearthly beings
Not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone here in regards to if Sukuna finds them interesting, but this is a purely subjective stance. Also, Sukuna found Mahoraga interesting because he could later use it to help him defeat Gojo. Of course he'll like the monster that can counter EVERY technique.

Won't comment on if I think Sukuna is interested in Ben or not tho, not smth I wanna get caught up in.

This match cannot be added if the OP is restricting Sukuna's World Slash.

Versus Thread Rules: "It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment."

Though I'm uncertain how fair this actually is. I haven't read through this thread, way too long.

What are Ben's win conditions here? I'm not as familiar with him after all.

This match cannot be added if the OP is restricting Sukuna's World Slash.
I'm not sure why he's restricting it Sukuna didn't have the world slash until he lost Mahoraga and the only reason he got that was through adapting to Gojo.

So there's no reason to include that in Sukuna's arsenal here unless OP also gets rid of Mahoraga.

A character should have all of their abilities listed for that key in their profile.

The exception being likely/possibility abilities, or those that grant a separate tiering and can be consciously restricted.

Sukuna's abilities segregate if he's in Megumi's body or Yuji, so if he's in Megumi's body he must have access to his World Slash. With our rules, if you don't want the World Slash, you can have him be at full power in Yuji's body instead of Megumi's body. Even if that's never happened and is weird we can do something like that.

Why is Sukuna's keys separated by finger amounts anyway? It should be based on certain points in the story, such as arcs.

A character should have all of their abilities listed for that key in their profile.

The exception being likely/possibility abilities, or those that grant a separate tiering and can be consciously restricted.

Sukuna's abilities segregate if he's in Megumi's body or Yuji, so if he's in Megumi's body he must have access to his World Slash. With our rules, if you don't want the World Slash, you can have him be at full power in Yuji's body instead of Megumi's body. Even if that's never happened and is weird we can do something like that.

Why is Sukuna's keys separated by finger amounts anyway? It should be based on certain points in the story, such as arcs.
Well Sukuna didn't have the world slash in Megumi's body until he learned it from Mahoraga who died right after so it weird to give Sukuna the world slash and Mahoraga when in the story that isn't how it went. Sukuna's page just has poor formatting and doesn't account for the big differences in his key. The different finger amount are in different arcs the wording can just be changed to fit the arcs instead.

Back