• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson vs The King of Curses

Ben Tennyson is brought down to fight the King of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna assuming Gojo instantly dies to a domain expansion to him.
Battle takes place in Shinjuku
Ben Tennyson is in his 11 Year old form(Waybig is restricted) and has Master Control.
Sukuna has everything at his disposal, and is in Megumis body.
Sukuna has the world slash.

Speed Equalised,

Can Ben Tennyson win against the king of curses?
Ben Tennyson:7(MintyBoi1, Arkenis,Popbum,Reiner04,Lynieryz,ElxWatcher
and Satella)
Ryomen Sukuna:1(Uzukeas)

Last edited:
RCT is only mid regen, I think Heatblast and Diamondhead can finish Sukuna off via vaporization or incap.

Not sure Sukuna’s heat resistance is enough for Heatblast. He can reach supernova temperatures, though I’m not sure how hot he is by default. Still, he could very well one shot before Sukuna uses Domain. For Domain, Diamondhead can tank and regen.

Ben has no aliens in this key which could reasonably survive a malevolent shrine, the failsafe wouldn't do much.
Not sure Sukuna’s heat resistance is enough for Heatblast. He can reach supernova temperatures, though I’m not sure how hot he is by default. Still, he could very well one shot before Sukuna uses Domain. For Domain, Diamondhead can tank and regen.
Bens supernova tempatures require prep time during this fight, and Sukuna has heat resistance. plus, he could pull out Mahoraga if things get sticky.

Ben won't die and keep turning from one Alien to another as was seen during his fight with vilgax until he win. Knowing sukuna, he underestimated his opponents and always give them the first move, so it either be someone with mind manp (prisky dust or vampire mofo), or time manp (clockwork)

Ben won't die and keep turning from one Alien to another as was seen during his fight with vilgax until he win. Knowing sukuna, he underestimated his opponents and always give them the first move, so it either be someone with mind manp (prisky dust or vampire mofo), or time manp (clockwork)
Did you even read the matchup? Ben is only 11 years old here, he doesn't have access to any of those aliens.

I'm under impression that it should be same kind of failsafe?
That's the finalised omnitrix which azmuth worked on for an additional 5 years, Vote counted.

Though, you could also make the argument that Ben could absorb the invisible slashes with feedback..

What about aliens like Wildvine and Upgrade?
Wildvine can work too with sleep manip, bombs, and mid regen. Ben is clever and tricky enough to find some way around Sukuna’s arsenal aside from Domain which he’ll have to use regen for. Though, Sukuna is cocky so who knows if he’d use it before being hit by a sleep bomb or Supernova.

I’m pretty sure Pyronites are stated to easily deal with the supernova temps babies of their species make, so it may not really take long for it to kick in. Either way Heatblast can easily melt steel, so going high enough to beat Sukuna’s resistance can’t be that hard.

Are we using Omniverse Ben?
11 Year Old Ben,
That's enough to take Wildvine out, but Upgrade is made from nanites. Can Sukuna cut something that small?
I’m not sure, but that wouldn’t r matter considering that it would auto hit Ben no matter what, and thus auto hit the nanites.

Wildvine can work too with sleep manip, bombs, and mid regen. Ben is clever and tricky enough to find some way around Sukuna’s arsenal aside from Domain which he’ll have to use regen for. Though, Sukuna is cocky so who knows if he’d use it before being hit by a sleep bomb or Supernova.
Wildvine can’t take being hit by constant slashes which exceed his Ap/Dura range. It will decimate him, also; if sukuna is knowledgable that Ben is around his level; then he won’t be cocky, he’s going to be shocked if Ben continues to switch into different forms which can actually affect him.(also he can summon Mahoraga while unconscious.)

I’m pretty sure Pyronites are stated to easily deal with the supernova temps babies of their species make, so it may not really take long for it to kick in. Either way Heatblast can easily melt steel, so going high enough to beat Sukuna’s resistance can’t be that hard.
I’m pretty sure Jogos heat exceeds Heatblasts or is relative to it considering the inside of his domain is a volcano

Wildvine can’t take being hit by constant slashes which exceed his Ap/Dura range. It will decimate him, also; if sukuna is knowledgable that Ben is around his level; then he won’t be cocky, he’s going to be shocked if Ben continues to switch into different forms which can actually affect him.(also he can summon Mahoraga while unconscious.)

I’m pretty sure Jogos heat exceeds Heatblasts or is relative to it considering the inside of his domain is a volcano
Mid regen is enough to take bisection/decapitation, unless Sukuna cuts him down to basically nothing before he escapes, Wildvine should endure. There’s also the fact Master Control would let Ben keep swapping between aliens. Wildvine + Diamondhead could very well work. Four Arms can also jump street blocks which are at least a few hundred feet, while Sukuna’s Domain only covers 200 meters. He could tank it for a few seconds with regen of other aliens and escape or potentially just escape before even that long using the high end of 700 feet/213 meters.

Lava is only up to about 2200 Fahrenheit. Heatblast’s feats here should far surpass that.

How fast are Domains in canon, they take a while but that may be cinematic timing. If Ben sees Sukuna summoning this gigantic thing, he should respond in time.

Mahoraga likely gets killed since Ben can just keep changing to a different one so I don't think Maho will be important here. Sukuna's domain can be withstood by just having good regen above mid.

How fast are Domains in canon, they take a while but that may be cinematic timing. If Ben sees Sukuna summoning this gigantic thing, he should respond in time.
There isn't a set speed if that's what u mean but people can react to them who scale to the one activating it and Sukuna is gonna be losing his MHS rating iirc so at best supersonic to hypersonic? And Sukuna's domain isn't summoned, he has no barrier to construct what he does is manifests the shrine in a second or less.

I'm leaning to Ben but what aliens does he have in this key? What are his go to aliens?

Actually rereading High regen crt, I came to remember that servantis was not aware of Ben's existence until he sensed the creation of the universe, his sub quantum machine was based off functions of original watch, also that original trix always had those features considering they brought ben back to life after vilgax killed him.

If ben has master control then he'll have access to all Aliens of the Universe through codon stream.

I'm leaning to Ben but what aliens does he have in this key? What are his go to aliens?
I’d assume he’d start with Four Arms, Diamondhead, XLR8, or Heatblast here. They’re all small town, but some have abilities that can bypass the gap like fire hotter than Jogo and Diamond sharpness. I think Heatblast is Ben’s best easy win con, he just has to avoid long enough to get a quick fire blast in and it should be a wrap. I think the strategies mentioned above should also get past Domain once Ben realizes he’s being cut.
Actually rereading High regen crt, I came to remember that servantis was not aware of Ben's existence until he sensed the creation of the universe, his sub quantum machine was based off functions of original watch, also that original trix always had those features considering they brought ben back to life after vilgax killed him.

If ben has master control then he'll have access to all Aliens of the Universe through codon stream.
I assume we’re just using the aliens Ben had in classic, especially since Master Control is thought based. It should be enough to win, Feedback could also start absorbing cuts since they’re energy.

Back