• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle of the Strongest (Satoru Gojo vs Cirno) (0-7-0) (GRACE)

I believe your vote has already been counted, good sir
You should note down the votes of people by writing their usernames next to the character they voted for.

I believe you confused that vote with NoisyPitta's vote since I didn't cast my vote before, I just said I leaned towards Gojo.

Gojo using Limited Void is a way more clearcut wincon. Cirno has no solution to it at all, nor can she really harm Gojo. That said, Cirno can't be put down by Gojo either.

I'm voting Gojo sits on the bakafairy FRA for now.
Reminder to list my vote pls thanks

Going Gojo.

Infinity means that Cirno's normal attack methods aren't going to land. At the same time, Gojo can't kill her. That leaves alternate wincons and it would seem that Gojo is much more ready to pull his out and just incap with Infinite Void.

I also don't think Cirno's resistance to Perception Manip is enough to counter Infinite Void to remain aware. Looking at her profile, she's simply resistant to illusions, so she's not going to able to stop the infinite amount of info being dumped into her head, suppressing her thoughts and paralyzing her. She would probably just not feel it.

Going Gojo.

Infinity means that Cirno's normal attack methods aren't going to land. At the same time, Gojo can't kill her. That leaves alternate wincons and it would seem that Gojo is much more ready to pull his out and just incap with Infinite Void.

I also don't think Cirno's resistance to Perception Manip is enough to counter Infinite Void to remain aware. Looking at her profile, she's simply resistant to illusions, so she's not going to able to stop the infinite amount of info being dumped into her head, suppressing her thoughts and paralyzing her. She would probably just not feel it.
Vote counted, I’ll plug it in when I wake up

Gojo's ability works differently and is more intense than merely slowing down things.
She has resistance to space-time manipulation on a 2c level and concept type 1 if I’m not wrong ? , gojos ability isn’t more intense Cus of flattery words.

Doesn't Gojo have mathematics manipulation/spacetime manipulation and concept manipulation or did they remove that wank?

Still cant kill Cirno though. Best he has is Incap. Besides, if Gojo does end up killing, well
Time to throw him at the Touhou meat grinder again

(or maybe Lob Corp who knows)

Yeah I cope by flipping my bed, throwing the table, headbanging and screaming and crying into my Touhou body pillow every time I don't get a good pull on my gacha games. I think my coping methods are much many time better, just saying 😎😎😎

I just simply cope by throwing the character that pulls the W at another character because i like to test the absolute limit of where characters can get in the versus scene. Thats all really

Aye, I should do that too. Sounds fun though I am unsure how many characters will survive being thrown against Touhou low tiers.

If he still has it then Gojo still wins because spacetime manip resistance isn't enough to bypass VSBW wank Gojo because of mathematics and concept manipulation
Doesn’t mean jack if the oponnent has 2c resistance to space time manipulation and concept type 1. And this same girl can keep up with reimu in touhou new world as a main boss. Profile is probably outdated

Idk how that bullshit interacts with Gojo's bullshit. Bring a JJK nerd of something.
Gojo’s fodder hax isn’t even 4d, she has 4d space time resistance. And like I said she can keep up with reimu as a main boss in a game. Gojo is not doing anything to her

Gojo’s fodder hax isn’t even 4d, she has 4d space time resistance. And like I said she can keep up with reimu as a main boss in a game. Gojo is not doing anything to her
What do you think keeping up with Reimu entails? Reimu's AP? Reimu's speed?

What do you think keeping up with Reimu entails? Reimu's AP? Reimu's speed?
Yes that’s how comparable scaling works. She was a main boss in the game, all bosses were 2c’s so there’s no reason for her not to scale to Reimu

For proof

what da hell going on ?I been observe for a while first I thought the thread writer get high by something and yeah let put 2 strongest in match see how it's work (since Koishi stomp goju so this time should fine) and went kinda peaceful for JJK thread now it's about to be toxic (or maybe already is)

now let's talk about this G33 I don't see your point here
like FRA or upper comment Cirno attack didn't work and can't find way to harm Gojo even she can keep respawn
and that point our dummy fairy will just realize it better to do something else since she not brain dead and if you ask me how this possible ?

Who thinking put this dumb 9 fairy in America is great idea !?
Once Police notice her thing will go wild than these 2 strongest fighting each other

what da hell going on ?I been observe for a while first I thought the thread writer get high by something and yeah let put 2 strongest in match see how it's work (since Koishi stomp goju so this time should fine) and went kinda peaceful for JJK thread now it's about to be toxic (or maybe already is)

now let's talk about this G33 I don't see your point here
like FRA or upper comment Cirno attack didn't work and can't find way to harm Gojo even she can keep respawn
and that point our dummy fairy will just realize it better to do something else since she not brain dead and if you ask me how this possible ?

Who thinking put this dumb 9 fairy in America is great idea !?
Once Police notice her thing will go wild than these 2 strongest fighting each other
Like I said above she’s not tier 7 at all. That’s probably not taking into consideration touhou new world where she’s a main boss that can give reimu issues. She has resistance to space time manipulation on a 4d level but it won’t work on some fodder guy that that got his hax bypassed by the same spatial manipulation? Y’all just love to wank him to oblivion

Yes that’s how comparable scaling works. She was a main boss in the game, all bosses were 2c’s so there’s no reason for her not to scale to Reimu

For proof

Dude, buddy, friend. That game is a fan game. It's not canon 💀💀💀

Also, characters can't directly scale to each other because they fight using spellcard rules and spellcard rules equalize strength, durability and make fatal attacks non-fatal. So Cirno can't scale to the main cast.

Even then if you're going to argue in vs threads of this wiki, you have to use the powers and abilities present in the wiki, not your personal beliefs (Or else I'd be arguing Mountain level Suika lel) Go make a CRT if you want multiversal Cirno

Anyway, I am starting to doubt if Cirno even has 4D spacetime manipulation resistances since it seems you're using your personal beliefs rather than what's on the wiki.

Also, characters can't directly scale to each other because they fight using spellcard rules and spellcard rules equalize strength, durability and make fatal attacks non-fatal. So Cirno can't scale to the main cast.

Even then if you're going to argue in vs threads of this wiki, you have to use the powers and abilities present in the wiki, not your personal beliefs (Or else I'd be arguing Mountain level Suika lel) Go make a CRT if you want multiversal Cirno

Anyway, I am starting to doubt if Cirno even has 4D spacetime manipulation resistances since it seems you're using your personal beliefs rather than what's on the wiki.
Most touhou games are fan made e ? Even the animes so you can’t say this game isn’t canon because it’s fan made that’s stupid you’ll have to prove it’s not canon . Yeah sure, she doesn’t have 4d space time resistance based on what ? It’s literally on her profile and I ain’t making no CRT Cus I don’t care enough to. They’re both fodder anyways I Just wanted to note out that gojo is more fodder

Last edited:
Most touhou games are fan made e ? Even the animes so you can’t say this game isn’t canon because it’s fan made that’s stupid you’ll have to prove it’s not canon . Yeah sure, she doesn’t have 4d space time resistance based on what ? It’s literally on her profile and I ain’t making no CRT Cus I don’t care enough to. They’re both fodder anyways I Just wanted to note out that gojo is more fodder
Holyyyyyyy
Respectfully, you don't know what you're talking about
Touhou has a canon. It has fangames but in this wiki we use the canon.
Check here to look at all the canon books, games and manga.

Everything else is non canon. The fangames? Non canon.

You're the one who insinuated those fangames are canon so it's up to you to prove it's canon (It's not)

the closest thing we have is Cirno fighting Marisa, Sanae and Utsuho Reiuji aka Okuu in Touhou Hisoutensoku or 11.5
if you wanna scaling even spell card is exist but there 1 case and it is Okuu

According to Akyuu Spell card exist so Human and Youkai can fight instead kill each other like the past
but why okuu is a bit of exception ?
Well. . . She has nuclear dude !!

Other Youkai might hurt you nearly dead
but if you strong enough to go toe to toe with some youkai but doesn't has resistance to radiation you clearly dead man

and More she will blast her nuclear to anyone who dare to step into her area
this clearly show in touhou 11 SA, 11.5 Hisoutensoku and touhou 17.5 Sunken Fossil World or Gouyoku Ibun
where she blast Reimu who step her area and doesn't care Reimu has to pass her area for reach Youma who course that incident

That closest thing for someone who want to kill you in spell card rule and power scaling for Cirno

Last edited:

Touhou have official game, manga etc. by the way. . .

Back