• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinity vs The Force | Satoru Gojo vs Darth Vader | 0-9-0 (GRACE)

Ok, let me explain how this works. He is literally moving Gojo's body. Gojo cannot create distance between his body and his body, that is the same thing.
I know what you're trying to say, I'm saying it wouldn't work (outside of someone providing evidence of the scope of the forces interaction concerning Vader's ability, which I will gladly cede if shown) because the force is not apart of Infinity which exist around Gojo. So you can't manifest something to bypass infinity unless it can legit do so by feats, same thing with manifesting something inside any sorc.

Domain expansion puts infinite distance between anything approaching and Gojo, so if something is just spawning on Gojo, it works

I thought it worked as you said too at one point
Bro what are you talking about? Infinity is not a domain expansion?

No, we already went over this. Gojo has blocked spawn on targets attacks already and people with such powers cannot bypass infinity including the likes of Sukuna, Jogo, and Kenjaku.

The moment you try to spawn something on Gojo based on where you perceive him to be, it's going to interact with Infinity and stop. It does not have to be projectile based. Gojo's power is not 1 to 1 Achilles and the Tortoise, his actual powers are based on convergence/divergence of infinite number series and the ability to control the scale of distance via stereographic projection.

Bro what are you talking about? Infinity is not a domain expansion?

No, we already went over this. Gojo has blocked spawn on targets attacks already and people with such powers cannot bypass infinity including the likes of Sukuna, Jogo, and Kenjaku.

The moment you try to spawn something on Gojo based on where you perceive him to be, it's going to interact with Infinity and stop. It does not have to be projectile based. Gojo's power is not 1 to 1 Achilles and the Tortoise, his actual powers are based on convergence/divergence of infinite number series and the ability to control the scale of distance via stereographic projection.
Necro, but attacks without travel time work on Gojo, as seen by chapter 236

Please do read

"tell that life of king person that Vader can overpower resistances" - My friend who still hasn't opened a VSBW account.

Infinity divides space infinitely, it doesn't create inf space. L

Curse energy = energy, so its negated by tutaminis
Incorrect.
Please do read
All I am reading is you ignoring all of my arguments and continuously throwing out non-sequiturs. I know you're not trying to use Sukuna cutting through the concept of existence as proof that Infinity is covered by things travelling through space, especially when Sukuna specifically noted his "normal slashes that simply cut through space" did not work. That'd be pretty tragic.

"tell that life of king person that Vader can overpower resistances" - My friend who still hasn't opened a VSBW account.
I'd rather not bring up Layers for Legends until everything has been sorted out

Like, yeah, Vader has layers, but like, dawg,
Incorrect.

All I am reading is you ignoring all of my arguments and continuously throwing out non-sequiturs. I know you're not trying to use Sukuna cutting through the concept of existence as proof that Infinity is covered by things travelling through space, especially when Sukuna specifically noted his "normal slashes that simply cut through space" did not work. That'd be pretty tragic.
I'm just using the source material instead of wank, but hey, something's wrong with that, right?

I'd rather not bring up Layers for Legends until everything has been sorted out

Like, yeah, Vader has layers, but like, dawg,

I'm just using the source material instead of wank, but hey, something's wrong with that, right?
You're not, you are pretty blatantly ignoring evidence, making remarks that blatantly show you don't enough about JJK to be talking about it as you are (referring to limitless as a domain expansion?), and ultimately aren't properly debating. So if this is going to be the extent of your arguments, I'm gonna go ahead and bow out addressing your replies.

You're not, you are pretty blatantly ignoring evidence, making remarks that blatantly show you don't enough about JJK to be talking about it as you are (referring to limitless as a domain expansion?), and ultimately aren't properly debating. So if this is going to be the extent of your arguments, I'm gonna go ahead and bow out addressing your replies.
"WHy wON'T yOu ACcEPT wHaT i SaY UnCoNdItIoNaLlY?!?!" Is all I just heard. I've seen the scans, I've read the context, I've made my thoughts on what Infinity or domain expansion or whatever it's called because I don't really care about JJK, does.

I know you don't like that I'm not a doormat who will follow every little thing you say, but I got my own thoughts on what XYZ does too

"WHy wON'T yOu ACcEPT wHaT i SaY UnCoNdItIoNaLlY?!?!" Is all I just heard. I've seen the scans, I've read the context, I've made my thoughts on what Infinity or domain expansion or whatever it's called because I don't really care about JJK, does.

I know you don't like that I'm not a doormat who will follow every little thing you say, but I got my own thoughts on what XYZ does too
Gonna have to press X for doubt given you confused two patently different concepts and then proceeded to use a feat of an impossible, not travelling slash as evidence that Gojo can be hit by travelling slashes. But do you.

Gonna have to press X for doubt given you confused two patently different concepts and then proceeded to use a feat of an impossible, not travelling slash as evidence that Gojo can be hit by travelling slashes. But do you.
sigh

I never said Gojo could be hit by anything that travels, that's why TK has been my argument instead of Melee or lightsaber throw, cause Vader 9/10 goes right in for Melee, but he's also not gonna do something like that when he has the precog to know that he can't close the gap lol, TK just happens to be his other main attack lol

Also, like I said, I don't give a **** about JJK so terms don't mean much to me lol

Idk about Mindhax. Gojo's brain isnt a normal brain. Its a brain that defy the mankind science.
Curse energy = energy, so its negated by tutaminis
Not normal energy, no. Its energy that is born from the negative feeling and such, being accepted as CM Type 3

Gonna write a comment about the match soon

Pretty sure Vader telekinesis will still affect gojo regardless of the Cm as when he was anakin he was able to interact with father son and daughter who have abstract existence

Back