• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinity vs The Force | Satoru Gojo vs Darth Vader | 0-9-0 (GRACE)

Match will pretty much be decided on if the Force can bypass Gojo's type 2 CM. If it's low 1-C and allows for such, Gojo can't really win unless they both snipe each other at match start (I.e gojo blueing his life support away as Vader goes for his TK). So I've kinda been waiting for feats/clarification about how those abilities interact.

Match will pretty much be decided on if the Force can bypass Gojo's type 2 CM. If it's low 1-C and allows for such, Gojo can't really win unless they both snipe each other at match start (I.e gojo blueing his life support away as Vader goes for his TK). So I've kinda been waiting for feats/clarification about how those abilities interact.
Vader could sustain himself with the force Taking his life support won't end him

Just gonna put this here, as its one of Gojo's hax and greatest ability:

"Barrier Techniques[30] also treat those with no curse energy as "buildings" as they possess no curse energy to recognize them and Domain Expansion's sure hits are unable to recognize them as well."

Just gonna put this here, as its one of Gojo's hax and greatest ability:

"Barrier Techniques[30] also treat those with no curse energy as "buildings" as they possess no curse energy to recognize them and Domain Expansion's sure hits are unable to recognize them as well."
I'm sure Gojo doesn't even need his Dominion here, Blue and Red or Purple screw Vader since he has no protection (Yet) from them

First of all, **** Gojo matchups, they're worse than Goku vs Superman discussions.

Second of all, Darth Vader wins. **** your type 2 conceptual manipulation, here's why Vader wins.

The Force is described as an energy field created by all living things and existing throughout the entire galaxy, surrounds and penetrates all living beings as a naturally existing force, much like how air surrounds us despite being invisible to the naked eye. While the Force can function in some ways similar to Ki or other similar energy systems, in that it can be stored in the body as energy, its more fair to say that Force Users manipulate the existing Force energy in their surroundings and their bodies to achieve superhuman feats, rather than just manifesting it like a Ki blast or any other similar attack.

Why is this important? Because the Force surrounds Gojo as well, exists both around him and in his own body. It's also not similar to Cursed Energy, so Gojo can't reliably sense if Vader is using his abilities. But more importantly, the Force existence within Gojo means it can be manipulated from the inside, and can't be reliably blocked with Limitless like physical matter or Cursed Energy attacks.

With all this being said, Darth Vader can reliably kill Gojo with TK before Gojo can do the same.

Sure, there are some options Gojo has that can and could kill Vader, like Hollow Purple, Unlimited Void, and so on, but Vader's precognition means that Gojo is less guaranteed to land attacks before Vader can do the same, and Gojo doesn't tend to use his most powerful attacks unless he's backed into a corner. With Vader using an energy system that Gojo can't really detect, and Vader's TK options being more quicker and reliable, Gojo would end up taking the fight too lax due to Limitless until Vader pulls out the TK to kill Gojo, crushing his heart, head or neck before Gojo can realise Vader can bypass Limitless.

What's stopping Vader from TK'ing Gojo into a balloon dog? Vader's Psychometry + Precog are going to fill him in the longer the fight goes on, and his TK is thought-based.

Anyways, voting Vader FRA + FireSwordHero's reasoning.

Last edited:
Oof!

Read that wrong.

Yeah Vader stomps instantly.
Hahaha

To sum it up, Gojo has instant win options, but Vader is a hell of a lot more likely to just like, crush his heart or some shit due to a far more serious fighting mindset and precog

To sum it up, Gojo has instant win options,
He has zero options.

Vader snaps his neck the second the fight starts with the Force. Gojo can't do anything to avoid this or attack Vader in the slightest.

The only thing that can harm him is purple at best, not for long considering future revisions.

Which means Domain Expansion is his only option, but he cannot land it due to the SBA starting distance of 4 kilometers.

So even if he was blood lusted he'd still instantly die.

He has zero options.

Vader snaps his neck the second the fight starts with the Force. Gojo can't do anything to avoid this or attack Vader in the slightest.

The only thing that can harm him is purple at best, not for long considering future revisions.

Which means Domain Expansion is his only option, but he cannot land it due to the SBA starting distance of 4 kilometers.

So even if he was blood lusted he'd still instantly die.
Vader doesn't open with Force Choke unless he knows he's fighting fodder, he prefers Lightsaber Combat to literally anything else.

Vader doesn't open with Force Choke unless he knows he's fighting fodder, he prefers Lightsaber Combat to literally anything else.
They're starting from over 4 km away, is he really going to run up to him from such a distance?

Also, Gojo is fodder to him. Does he have any reason to believe he isn't?

Yes. If he can run up on someone to fight, he will do so.

Vader operates under the mindset that he can be harmed any fight because most individuals in the verse can harm him.
Also depends as well as he is well known to choke a few individuals. Padme, Imperial Admiral, and IIRC he might have attempted to choke Obi Wan in their first duel. However, that is with his bare hands so that doesn’t count.

There is Force Barrier, but that ain’t Vader Go-To especially since he knows jack shit about Gojo anywya

I legit have zero idea on how Gojo treats fights in the slightest. Getting a grip on his battle mindset is extremely difficult for me.

His options are teleporting near Vader or firing off a blast of Red or Purple. Domain Expansion can't reach from 4 km away nor is that a starting move at all.

I assume if Vader swung his light saber at Gojo and fail to him, he'll use the force instantly afterward correct?

I'd like to hear that from other members who are knowledgeable about Star Wars.

The imagine of these two running towards each other from over 4 km away is kind of funny though.

Tell me what happens afterward.
Vader gets affected by Infinity, gets frustrated, and pops Gojo's head like a jack in the box with the ******' force
Also depends as well as he is well known to choke a few individuals. Padme, Imperial Admiral, and IIRC he might have attempted to choke Obi Wan in their first duel. However, that is with his bare hands so that doesn’t
I'm like 90% sure the Admiral was planetside so Vader couldn't reach him anyway, and all of these(sans Kenobi) are fodder to Vader in the first place
I legit have zero idea on how Gojo treats fights in the slightest. Getting a grip on his battle mindset is extremely difficult for me.

His options are teleporting near Vader or firing off a blast of Red or Purple. Domain Expansion can't reach from 4 km away nor is that a starting move at all.

I assume if Vader swung his light saber at Gojo and fail to him, he'll use the force instantly afterward correct?
If supporters are to be believed, Gojo dicks around because Infinity is borderline unpassable in JJK

He can throw his lightsaber, but I not sure if a lightsaber throw will been able to reach that far compared to his infamous force choke.
He also kinda can't throw his Lightsaber under Infinity

Or throw projectiles at all

Or walk to him(IIRC)

Basically if Vader didn't use TK as his second resort, and didnt have combat precog, he'd be kinda fubbernuked

Or walk to him(IIRC)

Basically if Vader didn't use TK as his second resort, and didnt have combat precog, he'd be kinda fubbernuked
Vader folds Gojo hard, 0 resistance to mind hax, pretty much 0 resistance to Telekinesis pretty sure. Buddy is cooked

Or walk to him(IIRC)

I know jack shit about Gojo so I ain’t voting. I got knowledge on this particular version of Vader and that is it anyway.

Back