• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yami's powernull isnt gonna affect Gojo just as Gojo's power null isnt going to affect Yami as both energy system are completly different
I thought equalization was a given, as without it, nothing is stopping Gojo from spawning an attack inside of Yami, since he does not have an inner domain. If that is the case, this is a stomp and should be closed.
And even if we assume that both can null each other, Gojo spam Domain Expansion way more than Yami with his Dark Moon
On the other hand, if this is equalized,
Resistance to Power Nullification with Mana Skin

Domain nullification basically creates a law that makes you unable to use technique. Its not basic nullification
If this is in character, Gojo is not going to use Domain instantly, so Yami might have enough time to use mana skin or zone before Gojo uses Domain.

I still need to create a thread solely about Infinity
This shit need to be propely debate

Is it really passive or not
Can it stop anything no matter the power system or not

Its also need to debate about JJK verse equalization in other verses, since naturally everyone in Jujutsu has a innate domain, which is basically something that nulls someone to spawn a cursed technique inside you
If we dont equalize it, so everyone in Jujutsu can potentially just spawn something inside you

I hate JJK
You still haven’t told me why literally cutting infinity doesn’t matter.

For the last time, whatever you think Sukuna did is not the only way to get through infinity. Slashing infinity also does.
My point was that Gojo can still dodge Dimension Slash or at least avoid it enough so that it doesn't insta-kill him and he can heal back, then he could go for his Domain.

My point was that Gojo can still dodge Dimension Slash or at least avoid it enough so that it doesn't insta-kill him and he can heal back, then he could go for his Domain.
  • SBA Gojo and Yami would be on 4Kms apart when match starts
  • Gojo domain doens't have range for that shit
  • Yami profile has speed amps around 20% than his normal speed and while Gojos Blue does has speed amp but has no certain amps. So Yami most likely gets little faster with his amps
  • Hollow Purple should be dodgable Unless he uses same Version as Unlimited HP.
I'm gonna wait for few more arguments from both sides before giving my vote but leaning towards Yami for @Phoenks reasons..

Edit: My bad saw the rules again in OP. So never mind about first two points.

• SBA Gojo and Yami would be on 4Kms apart when match starts
  • Gojo domain doens't have range for that shit
  • Yami profile has speed amps around 20% than his normal speed and while Gojos Blue does has speed amp but has no certain amps. So Yami most likely gets little faster with his amps
  • Hollow Purple should be dodgable Unless he uses same Version as Unlimited HP.
I'm gonna wait for few more arguments from both sides before giving my vote but leaning towards Yami for @Phoenks reasons..
Gojo can close the 4KM gap with TP, tho. I'm unaware of Yami's standard tactics, but does he snipe people from kilometers away? Edit: The OP says it's 50m starting distance so you're wrong about this anyway.

Also, the Blue "speed amp" (can it even be considered that?) is pretty fast. He completely outpaced Mahoraga while it was leaping towards Blue in 235, and managed to get to Sukuna and grab him before Sukuna could react (although he was not expecting the speed amp / tp) despite being comparable to Gojo (during the first domain clash, don't remember the exact chapter sorry.)

Purple probably isn't a win-con here because Yami could most likely absorb it. DE is Gojo's best bet.

Gojo can close the 4KM gap with TP, tho. I'm unaware of Yami's standard tactics, but does he snipe people from kilometers away?
Actually never mind about 4km my mistake. OP has a specific 50m distance
Edit: My bad saw the rules again in OP. So never mind about first two points.
Also, the Blue "speed amp" (can it even be considered that?) is pretty fast. He completely outpaced Mahoraga while it was leaping towards Blue in 235,
No Gojo used the blue which already existed in the sky to drag himself. unfortunately we don't have specific amp for Gojos speed. Sukuna with or without blue he was keeping up with Gojo. I'm talking about when Sukuna and Gojo were 💯 in health. So I don't see him getting too big of an amp.
and managed to get to Sukuna and grab him before Sukuna could react (although he was not expecting the speed amp / tp) despite being comparable to Gojo (during the first domain clash, don't remember the exact chapter sorry.)
Sukuna wasn't serious at first domain battle+that was kind came as surprise. Also idk man looks like its more of an teleportation than speed. But i will leave that to you as later onwards in chapter 231 and 232 Despite Gojo was chasing Sukuna. Sukuna without DA was keeping up with Gojo who was using Blue. So i think amp isn't that big
Purple probably isn't a win-con here because Yami could most likely absorb it. DE is Gojo's best bet.
Yeah but Purple is currently void hax so idk. Yami doens't have Resistance for that.

For the last time, whatever you think Sukuna did is not the only way to get through infinity. Slashing infinity also does.
Prove this assertion. Infinite distance is still a physical parameter. Infinity has blatantly been shown to be conceptual. I'm gonna need that proof for interaction.

No Gojo used the blue which already existed in the sky to drag himself. unfortunately we don't have specific amp for Gojos speed. Sukuna with or without blue he was keeping up with Gojo. I'm talking about when Sukuna and Gojo were 💯 in health. So I don't see him getting too big of an amp.

Sukuna wasn't serious at first domain battle+that was kind came as surprise. Also idk man looks like its more of an teleportation than speed. But i will leave that to you as later onwards in chapter 231 and 232 Despite Gojo was chasing Sukuna. Sukuna without DA was keeping up with Gojo who was using Blue. So i think amp isn't that big

Yeah but Purple is currently void hax so idk. Yami doens't have Resistance for that.
Ik he used the chanted blue orb thingy, but that's just a 120% (might be 180% I don't remember) version of it. Him regularly using Blue for travel shouldn't be too far behind in terms of speed increase. Also, I am 99% sure it's just a teleport rather than a speed amp either way, so idt this is arguable.

As for the void hax thingy, I guess? I'm not sure exactly how his absorption works or how potent it is so I'll wait for supporters to back this up. doesn't even matter since the thread reached grace while I was asleep

Ik he used the chanted blue orb thingy, but that's just a 120% (might be 180% I don't remember) version of it. Him regularly using Blue for travel shouldn't be too far behind in terms of speed increase. Also, I am 99% sure it's just a teleport rather than a speed amp either way, so idt this is arguable.
LMAO I agree with you.
Yeah explaination seemed like its more of an Teleportation. It also makes sense why his combat speed didn't changed much during the fight.
As for the void hax thingy, I guess? I'm not sure exactly how his absorption works or how potent it is so I'll wait for supporters to back this up. doesn't even matter since the thread reached grace while I was asleep
Yami profile has zero Resistance so I don't think he resists it.
Btw, if Nierre and Dr. White's votes are counted, that doesn't take the thread out of grace, right?
No only 48 hours is grace period. I don't think it's about if others are arguing. But if there is a tie it can be extended. But I'm not sure.

Anyway
Yami Wincons: Yami energy can't be detected by Gojos infinity and Yami Slashes Gojo

Gojo Wincons : DE & HP.

I agree with both sides.

But Gojo can dodge Yami's attacks? Then what stopping Yami dodging Gojos attack? Also DE isn't Gojos initial move. So I don't think he would just spam it. Also domain expansion has spreading time to close the barriers. It's unlikely Yami would just stand still & let himself gets inside of it.

But Gojo can dodge Yami's attacks? Then what stopping Yami dodging Gojos attack? Also DE isn't Gojos initial move. So I don't think he would just spam it. Also domain expansion has spreading time to close the barriers. It's unlikely Yami would just stand still & let himself gets inside of it.
Gojo indeed can avoid most of (from what I know about Yami)'s attacks, especially Dimension Slash which is his main win-con. Now, can Yami even see attacks made with Cursed Energy? I'm pretty sure he could sense them with his Ki-sense thing, but can he actually see them? Also, Domain's barrier closing is ridiculously fast from what we've seen. Sukuna was late to react to DE by 0.01 seconds and he got caught and stunned by it.

Gojo indeed can avoid most of (from what I know about Yami)'s attacks, especially Dimension Slash which is his main win-con.
It's been a while I read or watched BC so forgot many things. I'm not sure if Yami can spam Slashes like Sukuna net which killed Kashimo. If he can Yami should be capable of hitting Gojo. But I'm not really sure.
Now, can Yami even see attacks made with Cursed Energy? I'm pretty sure he could sense them with his Ki-sense thing, but can he actually see them?
Yeah this is a good one so idk if Yami can sense cursed energy or not so I will leave it to up to BC supporters to argue.
Only thing I'm seeing is like you said with his ki he might tell it's dangerous. That's all.
Also, Domain's barrier closing is ridiculously fast from what we've seen.
It's faster for who have travel speed are slower than Domain users
Yuji dodges Mahito domain Initially.
We see Hakari domain closing on Uraume.
Sukuna was late to react to DE by 0.01 seconds and he got caught and stunned by it.
Sukuna was late because he wasn't healed faster. Not because of any speed

Yuji dodges Mahito domain Initially.
If you mean in the Mahito fight (not in Shibuya), Mahito purposefully excluded him from the Domain as to not trigger Sukuna.
Sukuna was late because he wasn't healed faster. Not because of any speed
Ik, but it goes to show that even a 0.01 second delay is enough to get trapped by Unlimited Void, so it's not like Yami has to sit there and wait for it to happen particularly long. He just has to be ever-so slightly slow in running from it.

If you mean in the Mahito fight (not in Shibuya), Mahito purposefully excluded him from the Domain as to not trigger Sukuna.
Yeah still we can see others domain barriers extending.
Ik, but it goes to show that even a 0.01 second delay is enough to get trapped by Unlimited Void, so it's not like Yami has to sit there and wait for it to happen particularly long. He just has to be ever-so slightly slow in running from it.
Yeah if it's hits it's game over

Yeah still we can see others domain barriers extending.

Yeah if it's hits it's game over
Eh, I'm inclined to believe that Gojo's domain just opens way faster than less experienced users. The .2 second Unlimited Void in Shibuya had basically no indication of the barrier closing at all. If Gojo uses it close enough to Yami, he's going to be basically instantly incapacitated. I'm voting Gojo for this reason, not to mention that all his attacks might be invis to Yami.

Whats the wincon for Yami? Is it any of his energy attacks or Dimension slash specifically?

Predicting his opponents movements is kinda his motif with Ki sensing, i'm pretty sure he'd tag Gojo before he uses DE in character

Whats the wincon for Yami? Is it any of his energy attacks or Dimension slash specifically?

Predicting his opponents movements is kinda his motif with Ki sensing, i'm pretty sure he'd tag Gojo before he uses DE in character
It's Dimension Slash specifically, since if Gojo perceives the regular energy attacks as a threat he should be able to stop it.

He could tag Gojo with it, but would it be an instant kill? If Gojo avoids getting bisected or having his brain exploded, he can heal with RCT, not to mention his TP makes it easier for him to dodge stuff like that. It doesn't take much for Gojo to use DE in character. He's only really had one serious fight, which was vs Sukuna and he used it very quickly there.

Yeah Dimension slash is a long thin vertical attack it would bissect him in two

Yeah Dimension slash is a long thin vertical attack it would bissect him in two
He could either dodge it entirely by teleporting (activating by clasping his hands together) or shimmy a bit to the right and lose an arm instead

Is there more examples of Gojo's teleportation? especially ones where he incorporates it during combat the only example on his profile is tping to a bald dude. Seems to charitable to assume he evades techniques doing this in character

Is there more examples of Gojo's teleportation? especially ones where he incorporates it during combat the only example on his profile is tping to a bald dude. Seems to charitable to assume he evades techniques doing this in character
He's used it
1. In Shibuya, to teleport away from Hanami and Jogo while they were using Domain Amplification, although he didn't do it instantly as they were too weak to fully nullify Infinity anyway.
2. In JJK Zero to teleport out of the way of a cursed spirit swinging at him, teleporting above it.
3. To teleport towards Sukuna and grab him so that he could hit him with Red.
4. To get past Mahoraga (also VS Sukuna) so that he could stop it from nullifying the big attack he was setting up.
5. Oh yeah, he also uses it in an anime-only scene against 1F Sukuna to teleport out of the way of his attack.
I may have missed a few teleports vs Sukuna (mainly against Agito) but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Eh, I'm inclined to believe that Gojo's domain just opens way faster than less experienced users. The .2 second Unlimited Void in Shibuya had basically no indication of the barrier closing at all. If Gojo uses it close enough to Yami, he's going to be basically instantly incapacitated. I'm voting Gojo for this reason, not to mention that all his attacks might be invis to Yami.
That 0.2 domain is not about speed it about the time domain extended.

Also Dimensional Slash is NOT a starting move for Yami. 🗿
He incoporates it more in his battle with Dante so i'd say its part of his usual arsenal

He's used it
1. In Shibuya, to teleport away from Hanami and Jogo while they were using Domain Amplification, although he didn't do it instantly as they were too weak to fully nullify Infinity anyway.
2. In JJK Zero to teleport out of the way of a cursed spirit swinging at him, teleporting above it.
3. To teleport towards Sukuna and grab him so that he could hit him with Red.
4. To get past Mahoraga (also VS Sukuna) so that he could stop it from nullifying the big attack he was setting up.
5. Oh yeah, he also uses it in an anime-only scene against 1F Sukuna to teleport out of the way of his attack.
I may have missed a few teleports vs Sukuna (mainly against Agito) but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Yea i was looking for scans of Yami predicting fte or TP with Ki sensing but looks incon or more Gojo favored if he chooses to use DE at any point

Last question could Gojo tell if it could bypass infinity to bother dodging?

Last question could Gojo tell if it could bypass infinity to bother dodging?
There is a certain threshold where Infinity stops stuff. If it gets past that, he should be able to tell that something is off. That's what he did when he noticed that Jogo and Hanami weren't immediately stopped by Infinity and were getting closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back