• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs Law: North Blue Boys Face Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why any of this matters, if anything it's just proving more why Law's dura neg is good enough to **** up Sanji's organs to the point where he won't be able to instantly regen.
Lol what? This isn't how regen or even how dura neg works.

First, Big Mom isn't even in a higher durability value than Sanji, she just scales higher so that's nearly no difference.

Second, A broken arm and organ damage isn't any harder to regen just because someone has more AP than you, when it comes to regen the state you were left before regen matters more than the reason behind it, and i assure you nothing in Law's kit will damage Sanji to the same extent Snaqueen did.

Law made a life-amped Big Mom scream in pain.

That's better than anything Snaqueen can do.

If Law can break a life-amped BM's bones, Exoskeleton Sanji won't stand a chance.
Pain =/= Damage first and foremost.

And the point here isn't "Snaqueen is better than Law", it is that Snaqueen ****** Sanji's body more than anything Law can do to him in theory, and then in practice it will be even harder due to Speed, flight, etc.

And again, regen would counter Shockwille, Countershock or anything else the same way.

And the point here isn't "Snaqueen is better than Law", it is that Snaqueen ****** Sanji's body more than anything Law can do to him in theory, and then in practice it will be even harder due to Speed, flight, etc.

And again, regen would counter Shockwille, Countershock or anything else the same way.
Why do people keep assuming Sanji can just instantly regenerate from anything? It still took him a few seconds to regenerate from Queen crushing his bones and you think he'll just no sell an attack sending electric waves throughout his body?

Law made a life-amped Big Mom scream in pain.

That's better than anything Snaqueen can do.

If Law can break a life-amped BM's bones, Exoskeleton Sanji won't stand a chance.
What?

Breaking bones is breaking bones. If it takes 200 joules to completely shatter someone's bones, but they regenerate, it doesn't matter if someone uses 10000 joules to shatter those bones. It will still regenerate, and he will still feel the same pain of bones being shattered.

Why do people keep assuming Sanji can just instantly regenerate from anything? It still took him a few seconds to regenerate from Queen crushing his bones and you think he'll just no sell an attack sending electric waves throughout his body?
Yes? Right after he got hit by Brachiocoilous, he healed. I don't understand why you think that it would take Sanji more than a single moment to regenerate from Law's attacks.

Law broke Life Amped Big Mom's BONES

Life-Amped BM >>>>> The tired Base Big Mom that 2-shot Queen

What?

Breaking bones is breaking bones. If it takes 200 joules to completely shatter someone's bones, but they regenerate, it doesn't matter if someone uses 10000 joules to shatter those bones. It will still regenerate, and he will still feel the same pain of bones being shattered.
What I'm saying is that, if Law could break BM's bones, a Sanji that is way less durable than BM's bones is going to get seriously messed up.

Yes? Right after he got hit by Brachiocoilous, he healed. I don't understand why you think that it would take Sanji more than a single moment to regenerate from Law's attacks.
Because Law's attacks would do WAY more damage.

What part of an electric wave shocking most if not all of your organs as well as breaking some bones don't you get? That's clearly more deadly than Queen's coil, and iirc Law may have actually shattered Big Mom's spine along with her organs. Sanji isn't instantly regenerating lol.

What I'm saying is that, if Law could break BM's bones, a Sanji that is way less durable than BM's bones is going to get seriously messed up.
And he would just regenerate? He was literally able to regenerate from having all of his bones broken and his organs ruptured beyond repair. INSTANTLY. Law's attacks are not an issue for Sanji's regeneration at all.
Because Law's attacks would do WAY more damage.
Based on?
That's clearly more deadly than Queen's coil
Based on?

And he would just regenerate? He was literally able to regenerate from having all of his bones broken and his organs ruptured beyond repair. INSTANTLY. Law's attacks are not an issue for Sanji's regeneration at all.
1. Would you say that he could instantly regen from a Yonko using Buso emission to mess up his organs?

2. His "regen" is less healing and more "putting his body back together" like the Berserker armor from Berserk.

If Law turned his organs into sloppy joe multiple times, his regen would not be enough.

3. Law could also just outlast Sanji, since Sanji collapsed after his fight with Queen.
Based on?
Did you see what they did to a Big Mom who scales way above her base which stomped Queen?

Speaking of, Sanji even after his exoskeleton awakening required a double-digit number of hits to take down Hybrid Queen, so his chances of seriously hurting Law, who took dozens of Buso-amped hits from a desperate life-amped Mom, are slim at best.

Life-Amped BM >>>>> The tired Base Big Mom that 2-shot Queen
She didn't 2 shot him, wtf.

Stop reading Two Piece, Queen was playing dead the whole time, ******* Marco who scales to a much stronger version of Big Mom couldn't defeat Queen with dura neg and attacks directly to his base form.

If he ever gets hits, sure, the problem is that Big Mom got what, a single broken arm from the elbow through the hand? Sanji's regen recovered from MUCH worse.

1. Would you say that he could instantly regen from a Yonko using Buso emission to mess up his organs?
Why wouldn't he?
2. His "regen" is less healing and more "putting his body back together" like the Berserker armor from Berserk.
That's not an argument, especially when we have a statement of his organs being ruptured "beyond repair". That is not simply just putting his body back together. Stop downplaying.
If Law turned his organs into sloppy joe multiple times, his regen would not be enough.
Read above.
3. Law could also just outlast Sanji, since Sanji collapsed after his fight with Queen.
Reread the raid? If you seriously think that Sanji collapsed just because of his fight with Queen, I'm done with this debate.
Speaking of, Sanji even after his exoskeleton awakening required a double-digit number of hits to take down Hybrid Queen, so his chances of seriously hurting Law, who took dozens of Buso-amped hits from a desperate life-amped Mom, are slim at best.
Buso amped hits are external durability. Law has absolutely 0 feats of tanking internal damage attacks, especially when said attacks are covered in flames that vastly surpass Law's heat resistance.

That's not an argument, especially when we have a statement of his organs being ruptured "beyond repair". That is not simply just putting his body back together. Stop downplaying.
Difference between a ruptured organ and Law having the capability to turn his innards into mush like he did with Doflamingo.
Reread the raid? If you seriously think that Sanji collapsed just because of his fight with Queen, I'm done with this debate.
Pretty sure 92% of the damage he took during the Raid was because of Queen.
Buso amped hits are external durability. Law has absolutely 0 feats of tanking internal damage attacks, especially when said attacks are covered in flames that vastly surpass Law's heat resistance.
I don't know how hot Sanji's flames are, but Law took hits from Prometheus

What part of an electric wave shocking most if not all of your organs as well as breaking some bones don't you get? That's clearly more deadly than Queen's coil, and iirc Law may have actually shattered Big Mom's spine along with her organs. Sanji isn't instantly regenerating lol.
Bruh, go read a bit about how snakes work irl.

Sanji's spine is visibly broken btw, we don't have to assume it like you're doing for BM.

Difference between a ruptured organ and Law having the capability to turn his innards into mush like he did with Doflamingo.
Doflamingo is quite literally doing what you said Sanji's healing is. Doffy said:

"I'm repairing myself, I guess... fixing the organs you destroyed... 'healing' osn't quite the term here..."

And is there any proof that Gamma Knife damages organs more than Brachiocoilous does? Comparing statements:

Law: "The gamma knife destroys your organs"
Queen Translation 1: "Broken bones and ruptured organs"
Queen Translation 2: "Bones crushed... innards damaged beyond repair"

Queen's is so much more lethal and does much more damage to innards that Law's Gamma Knife.
I don't know how hot Sanji's flames are, but Law took hits from Prometheus
Sanji's flames surpass that heat.

Sanji Ifrit Heat > Kaido Flame Heat > WCI Luffy Haki ~ Prometheus Heat

Doflamingo is quite literally doing what you said Sanji's healing is. Doffy said:

"I'm repairing myself, I guess... fixing the organs you destroyed... 'healing' osn't quite the term here..."

And is there any proof that Gamma Knife damages organs more than Brachiocoilous does? Comparing statements:

Law: "The gamma knife destroys your organs"
Queen Translation 1: "Broken bones and ruptured organs"
Queen Translation 2: "Bones crushed... innards damaged beyond repair"

Queen's is so much more lethal and does much more damage to innards that Law's Gamma Knife.

Sanji's flames surpass that heat.

Sanji Ifrit Heat > Kaido Flame Heat > WCI Luffy Haki ~ Prometheus Heat
When did WCI Luffy block Prometheus's heat?

And how does Ifrit Sanji's fire scale above Kaido's fire?

When did WCI Luffy block Prometheus's heat?

0875-007.png

And how does Ifrit Sanji's fire scale above Kaido's fire?
Blue flames being a direct result of Sanji's heat reaching levels much higher than before. Kaido's flames aren't blue, therefore Sanji's is hotter.

You were unable to convince them to change their vote so it doesn't really matter. I'll just add it myself. This argument isn't changing anybody's votes, since nobody has come back since then (outside of you 4)

You were unable to convince them to change their vote so it doesn't really matter
They literally have not commented since they voted. Most of the people who votes said "Law FRA" and left. Even after I mentioned them again to ask them if they changed their vote or saw how those reasons above were incorrect, they just did not respond.

Bruh forget all this rabble about Sanji regenerating instantly from Law's attacks ( not true but what ever ) and being able to match and take his AP, WTH do you mean Sanji's flames are hotter than Bolo Breath?
May I remind you that when Kaidou wrapped him self in his flames/heat it burnt G5 Luffy's hand and vaporized the horn of the giant skull on Onigashima? I also recall him vaporizing a mountain with it.

WTH do you mean Sanji's flames are hotter than Bolo Breath?
Blue flames being a direct result of Sanji's heat reaching levels much higher than before. Kaido's flames aren't blue, therefore Sanji's is hotter.

May I remind you that when Kaidou wrapped him self in his flames/heat it burnt G5 Luffy's hand and vaporized the horn of the giant skull on Onigashima? I also recall him vaporizing a mountain with it.
This doesn't show how his heat is superior to Sanji's.

Someone could literally just say something like "Law has advanced conquerors so he wins" and then people FRA train him. Votes that are incorrect don't count.

You haven't even convinced the people who you're debating with right now, so clearly you haven't fully convinced anybody to either change their vote or let alone come back to this thread. I've added this.

You haven't even convinced the people who you're debating with right now, so clearly you haven't fully convinced anybody to either change their vote or let alone come back to this thread. I've added this.
I've removed it? You can't add a match based on votes that are based on things that aren't even in the manga what the hell?

Those reasons were debunked. Will you still vote for Law?
After you said this:
We got 1.
Any awakened Wille will mess him up. Radio knife, Gamma knife.
Sanji is admittedly much faster but unlike Queen Law's got at least reasonable Kenbun to somewhat track/predict where Sanji will be. Fighting inside Room would have Sanji facing off against basically an entire environment being thrown at him while having to fight Law as well (and we know Law likes throwing shit based on his fight with Kaido/Doflamingo)
Sanji's only Wincon is hitting law enough times to put him down- and considering the big difference between Yonko-tier and Scabbard-scale 6A's, that won't happen easily. Not with Law's hax either.

Law just has far more wincons. My vote's staying the same
We got 2. (@RoronoaxRobin liked it. @Darkvie123 liked it. @TheMonkeMan liked it. @Eseseso liked it. These people already voted for Law and didn't change their votes. That would make 6.)
Yes.
Alot of Reason above can make my Vote counted.
WrongIdea still kept his vote. This is 7. None of your debunks convinced anyone.

After you said this:

We got 1.

We got 2. (@RoronoaxRobin liked it. @Darkvie123 liked it. @TheMonkeMan liked it. @Eseseso liked it. These people already voted for Law and didn't change their votes. That would make 6.)

WrongIdea still kept his vote. This is 7. None of your debunks convinced anyone.
the thing is he and the other person who I forgot the name of keep saying stuff like " oh but Sanji can instantly no sell and regen any attacks Law uses on him " and it's really goofy because Sanji literally had bandages on him after the fight despite his regen so it's clear his regen doesn't completely fix him or do it instantly either.

Bruh

Are you reading the whole thread? I literally debunked them
Okay so, all in all:

The first reason is wrong because it was hax, so Sanji has higher AP.

The second is half right, Law has Dura while Sanji has Endurance, i think their Stamina is even.

The third is really minor and like everything else is solved by his superior speed and flight.

The fourth is countered by endurance and regen (in the case it actually hits).
Nothing in Law's kit is a definitive wincon, Sanji has a counter to all of it to some degree.

Speed, Skill, Regen, Heat dura neg (regardless if Ifrit scales to Kaido or not, it scales above Prometheus so it would **** Law), flight, higher AP and higher endurance than Law.

People just literally voted without taking any of these into account, Law's best attacks which could broke Sanji's bones can be avoided easily and Law's power are much more stamina draining than Sanji's, his Awakening being stated to drain even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back