• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal
Lad, put a tally you know šŸ„²
I've already voted Yuno

Luciusā€¦ uses his precogā€¦ for battlesā€¦ why would you make a baseless assumption like that. He literally states he actively anticipates Yunoā€™s moves in battle but Yuno still keeps up with pure agility and teleportation. Itā€™s not a hard concept to grasp, if I was Yuno and I see someone make a move to counter a move I was going to make Iā€™m simply just gonna change my mind again and make another move before my opponents finishes making his move to counter my previous predetermined move (this is why itā€™s a skill feat, thatā€™s how characters beat other characters who can anticipate their moves) I would constantly do that to keep up until my AD kicks in and blitz and one shot that mf.

Thereā€™s no such thing as better precog in the context youā€™re pushingā€¦ itā€™s just law being a skilled fighter when using precog. Precog is still precog at the end of the day.

if I was Yuno and I see someone make a move to counter a move I was going to make Iā€™m simply just gonna change my mind again and make another move before my opponents finishes making his move to counter my previous predetermined move (this is why itā€™s a skill feat, thatā€™s how characters beat other characters who can anticipate their moves) I would constantly do that to keep up until my AD kicks in and blitz and one shot that mf.
Changing your mind won't stop him precoging you still... Up in till there's no way out no matter if you changed your mind or not

with obs Haki, law can literally time it at the exact moment and location you will be at... There's no "Iā€™m simply just gonna change my mind again and make another move" with that type of precog unless you yourself also knew what was going to happen in the future as it continuous precog until you definitely will get hit (Knowing your exact location at the perfect time at all times)

Obs Haki vs an analytical prediction user (Not being able to do anything, the same luffy who was able to do this "I see someone make a move to counter a move I was going to make Iā€™m simply just gonna change my mind again and make another move before my opponents finishes making his move to counter my previous predetermined move")

basic obs Haki vs obs Haki future sight (Luffy knowing where katakuri is about attack at in the future, dodging, katakuri already knowing where luffy would dodge to from his attack and attacks the other location, in that near point blank range, luffy knew to dodge that other attack only because of the brief moment of knowing the future of katakuri's future sight play/tactic (katakuri can see/know he hit luffy in the future, luffy canceling that future of getting hit by knowing beforehand, changing the future)

Basically law would be able to do this against yuno "katakuri can see/know he hit luffy in the future, luffy canceling that future of getting hit by knowing beforehand, changing the future" without being able to cancel that future of getting hit even if you changed your mind or not, it would've already be too late as law would know you got hit beforehand

Obs Haki isn't just normal "seeing/knowing the future", it's also knowing exactly where and when the attacks will be moving in the current future beforehand in an instant with your every move
Thereā€™s no such thing as better precog in the context youā€™re pushingā€¦ itā€™s just law being a skilled fighter when using precog. Precog is still precog at the end of the day.
No it is not... Stop simplifying as all precog working the same. They do not.

It seems that no amount texts would be able to change the current voting tho, so hopefully it at least gave you some insight on how obs Haki works

Last edited:
Back