• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I swear the way you guys debate, it's like talking to mosquitoes fr... Never ever seen you guys discuss with good faith besides Kazuma_kuwabara (ops sorry for the @ šŸ™ˆ)

the question would be more... Why would mana based ability that acts the same as without mana be any different when the both act the same? (you understand what I mean, if you don't... Your biased.)
By this logic, let's have Yuno powernull devil fruits.
You said reaction time... reaction time comes from your Perception.. Haki sharpens all of the senses anyway, to the point a child was able to react to lightning speed
Yuno has spirit Magic, which at its lowest, gave a reaction speed great enough to see someone comparable in speed move at snail's pace.

He also has Spirit Dive, comparable to Asta's black form amp, that could statue an attack that previously blitzed him.

His AD alone was enough to outspeed Lucius of all people. And he still has other speed amps in reserve like Spirit of Zephyr, Mana Zone and specifically Mana Zone: Spirit hushed dance.

Law does NOT have what it takes to keep up with Yuno, and much less do better than Lucius did.
Haki negs abilities, unless the magic doesn't function any differently to what the ability literally does... It gets blocked.
I'm not even gonna entertain that.
A completely different precog to obs Haki. Yes I will unless you actually specify

Obs Haki does the same + has precog. A precog that's always active and will know your future exactly when you'll do it and where instantly
It being always active doesn't mean Yuno can't do the same thing he did to Lucius.

I'm pretty sure Lucius's is not only always active as well, but can straight up see the entire future which automatically makes it more impressive than just seeing seconds ahead like Law does.
Because it's a nonphysical space that's attached to his body... Even if let's say yuno somehow teleports out of it, law can increase it's size from a distance
1040-010.png
According to the same Calc you've sent before, that room is barely above 200km in diameter at best.

Neverland's radius, I said radius, even at its lowest, is bigger than that.

I'm not gonna lie, I just think the problem is with you. You're the only one still arguing about Yuno not teleporting out of the room, when the mf has far greater range than even Law's biggest room.

Realize that you even tried to put the range of his huge room domain comparable to that of his sword coated with room, like, what are we doing here.

So either let's just agree to disagree or let this thread die.

the question would be more... Why would mana based ability that acts the same as without mana be any different when the both act the same? (you understand what I mean, if you don't... Your biased.)

Are you trolling?

Or is this a real question

You said reaction time... reaction time comes from your Perception.. Haki sharpens all of the senses anyway, to the point a child was able to react to lightning speed

Perception ā‰  reaction time. This is physiologically incorrect lmao.

What kind of haki and whoā€™s the child.

Haki negs abilities, unless the magic doesn't function any differently to what the ability literally does... It gets blocked.

Haki negs devil fruit from using its abilities.

You canā€™t twist this logic for convenience.

Obs Haki does the same + has precog. A precog that's always active and will know your future exactly when you'll do it and where instantly

Not it doesnā€™t do the same, itā€™s just precog being an upgrade of enhanced senses which is a basic thing for all wind mages in BC. Obviously enhanced senses alone isnt enough so stop the fallacious attempts to link reaction times, especially when no other wind mages can do what Yuno does to deal with precog.

And Lucius precog is intrinsically the same as what you just said about obs haki.

A completely different precog to obs Haki. Yes I will unless you actually specify

Irrelevant, itā€™s intrinsically the same I.e. Knowing the next moves.

Because it's a nonphysical space that's attached to his body... Even if let's say yuno somehow teleports out of it, law can increase it's size from a distance

I found out R-Room needs to be thrown at the object before it ā€œattachesā€. Thatā€™s obviously not gonna work, Yuno easily evades.

I share the same views as epsilon. Although Iā€™m not gonna compromise on equalizing devil fruit and magic cuz that goes against SBA. @MonkeyOfLife just has flat out has faulty logic in this case.

I simply am not wrong.

If I truly was, I would say I was wrong but Iā€™m not šŸµ, I donā€™t have time to waste time on this match but most of what you guys have said isā€¦ yuno easily evades, yuno easily teleports yuno easilyā€¦ without ever saying an actual valid wincon for him to winā€¦ as Iā€™ve said before, law can keep room open at all timesā€¦ if he teleports back (idk how the f he would begin to even know he needs to teleport hundreds of km away) heā€™ll instantly get sensed and know what yuno will do, instantly countering yuno with an instant space slash. Yuno has no understanding of laws abilities who also uses the abilities mentioned in the beginning of the fight in character, law would simply cut him before he even knew what happened and that outcome becomes even a higher chance, when law knows yuno moves beforehand who can also teleport
I found out R-Room needs to be thrown at the object before it ā€œattachesā€. Thatā€™s obviously not gonna work, Yuno easily evades.
Quick response
Law can create a small room (or just attack with anything), whenever yuno is about to teleport out of the way, law knows where yuno will teleport to and send the ROOM at that location beforehand, which ends up getting him caught in a space slash

Someone like Blackbeard who always uses haki often, wasnā€™t able to know what happened when law cut his flying horse with RE ROOM because of having no information that he could do that, same would happen here without yuno having any defense/resistance against a space slash

Last edited:
Back