• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

While he sure as hell doesn't expect to be able to pull moves on Eagles, seeing her smile because of him is quite nice.

"Talking about your stand, could you tell us what it does ? You know, beside the obvious."

Last edited:
"There is a reason I am known as Night. My Stand can manipulate shadows. Though it's rather useless in direct sunlight, any crease, opening, any object that casts shadow...it's mine to amplify and manipulate."

"Every Stand is, in some way or another, a manifestation of their user's fighting spirit. Our Stands are us, and we are them, in a very roundabout way," she says, as she stands up to pick one of the nearby implements, a knife, and inspect it. "I was born in the absence of the Sun, and I will die in it's presence. Ever since I was a youngling among my tribe, thousands of years ago, I didn't use brute strength or cunning only to bring down my prey. I used the shadows. Night is not merely a title, it is what I am. And nothing has changed, even in this war."

She casually throws the knife towards Sam, intending for him to catch it.

Jeremy bursts out of Julian's pocket before taking a quick look around the room and speaking "Huh why have I been knocked out and lead to a dark area with one woman in elaborate dress and one woman half naked... oh no". He looks at Samael, mouth agape and begins to whisper something along the lines of "There is a child here, you monster. Although on the other hand the name "Night" was probably a dead give away"

"So do you just hang out here when the sun is up, and just do nothing while you wait for it to go down?"

Ali calmly walks up to Jeremy, and gives him a light slap on the face. "Calm down, it's nothing like what you're thinking. She's basically a more than hundred year old being, one of the so called 'pillar man', I'd explain but I'm sure you probs won't understand."

"Every Stand is, in some way or another, a manifestation of their user's fighting spirit. Our Stands are us, and we are them, in a very roundabout way," she says, as she stands up to pick one of the nearby implements, a knife, and inspect it. "I was born in the absence of the Sun, and I will die in it's presence. Ever since I was a youngling among my tribe, thousands of years ago, I didn't use brute strength or cunning only to bring down my prey. I used the shadows. Night is not merely a title, it is what I am. And nothing has changed, even in this war."

She casually throws the knife towards Sam, intending for him to catch it.
"You sure are one badass woman Aegles."

Samael compliments her, as he ignores the nerd and catches the knife thrown at him, observing it.

"What's this for ?"

@Paul_Frank

"Certainly not. That's what the coat is for. It not only protects me but also helps my abilities."

@Listentomyrhytm

"A bit over 80,000 of your years actually. If I were a century of age, I'd be a mere babe."

@Overlord775

"A hunter's tool. I fell my first mammoth with it. You seem competent with a blade if nothing else. Keep it close, you may need it. And I almost forgot, you're still poisoned aren't you?" she says as she moves to a secluded section of the space.

"Well, thanks a lot for the gift."

He says, as he observes the knife for a bit more and then puts it in his pocket.

"And ye, i'm probably still poisoned."

He replies, as he moves a bit closer to where Aegles went.

Last edited:
She returns with a small bowl in hand that is quite normal sized when compared to Sam.

"This will not be too pleasant," she says as she hands it over.

"Do you have anything to eat or drink around here? A fight, followed by a march through the desert, then a second fight and another walk is definitely tiring." Jordyn asks, turning towards their host

"Of course. Just a moment," she says, as she goes to the well and fills several sizeable pots, handing them to everyone before retreating to one of the tunnels. A cold chill seems to run through there, perhaps a wind current from beyond, inside the mines.

She came back carrying the carcass of an enormous cow, half-eaten already, slamming it on the ground.

"Dig in."

Last edited:
"Umm. Our kind usually have our foods cooked, human bodies can't handle them well otherwise."

Francesca pointed out.

"Can anyone start a fire?"

An annoyed look crosses her features, though it's quickly dispelled.

"Of course, forgive me. I have not had guests in a long time."

She returns with a small bowl in hand that is quite normal sized when compared to Sam.

"This will not be too pleasant," she says as she hands it over.
"Didn't think it would have been, i'll just gonna have to push past the pain."

He responds seemigly boldly, as he gulps down

Last edited:
It tastes absolutely horrid and makes you want to puke your entire digestive track out. However, you do begin to feel better on the rest of your body. Your bowels probably aren't going to be happy however.

"Hmm."

Aegles moves to retrieve some of the fallen planks of wood from the tunnel entrances, and throws them on the ground, splintering them.

"Will that work?"

"Perfect." Ali's leg glows red as he breathes in and out "Scarlet Overdrive!" He shouts, kicking down on the planks, setting them on fire, however using not a lot of strength as to not break them or send them flying.

Ali calmly walks up to Jeremy, and gives him a light slap on the face. "Calm down, it's nothing like what you're thinking. She's basically a more than hundred year old being, one of the so called 'pillar man', I'd explain but I'm sure you probs won't understand."
"The insult means little when I care not to understand." he says matter of factly before shuffling away from this rather uncouth man. In his shuffling he stops rather suddenly. He looks around for a second to see who to shift next to, realising for not the first time in his life that he is surrounded by people who don't really like him one bit.

That was an understatement really.

Currently he was surrounded by people, who by virtue of empirical evidence, greatly disliked him. He wasn't sure if he had reached full on loathing yet, but one day he is certain that (should he not be dead or fleeing from the possibility with great haste and vigour) he would reach the same type of epiphany he had just experienced except this time informed by the continuous, unblinking stares of people whose only laughter came at irregular intervals caused by the vivid mental images depicting the person shoving a very long spear into his more private area and out the top.

He considers shuffling from the group entirely.... but that would demonstrate weakness and in these conditions vulnerability was the one thing he couldn't show. He naturally considers Jordyn due to their frequent pairing up but he reasons that the described relationship is hardly indicative of much. He hadn't spoken to the witch looking stand user enough to annoy her under usual conditions, but first impressions mattered and his first impression had been accusing her of rather unsavoury things. He looks at the kid. "Don't think I've spoken much to him" he thinks.

@Edwellken
Jeremy shifts closer to Julian. "Well you look a bit down, kid. I assume it's based on missing your family, being put in a distressing situation and generally feeling useless. Well hey I've been there buddy. Just remember emotions are... glandular, and if you have the bad luck to be burdened with them in the first place these issues can always be remedied by precise use of stands."

Samael's face turns a sickly green, but he forces himself to not vomit via sheer willpower.

"Uuuuuhhhh, what was even in the bowl ?"
He ask to Aegles.

Last edited:
@Tago238

Julian's face contorts into a solid mixture of confusion, disgust and annoyance.

"What are you even talking about..? I said I'm fine, go away."

@Overlord775

"Medicinal bushes, leaves and the like. They may not be pleasant but they get the job done. You'll live."

@Edwellken

"Perhaps you'd prefer to sleep after eating? It has admittedly been a very long day for you."

"3 in one huh" Jeremy whispers under breath. "Well" he says after taking a manly cough to lower the pitch of his voice "... kid.... you've got to... um... know.... that... um.... the birds and the bees..... aim for the jugular.... and.... also.... there was a reason we've delayed your Rumspringa, deerlich kind!" Jeremy stutters before enacting a sound which can only be described as a solid mixture of coughing, squeaking and gulping.

He shuffles a bit backwards.

"I just..." Julian stands up.

"The Speedwagon Foundation. My uncle works there. If you can contact him, he'll definitely be able to help."

"There's no contacting anyone around here I'm afraid. Certainly not by digital means, if that is what you mean."

"There is one town in this province I believe. Counties, do you call them? Regardless, it goes by the name of Ely."

Samael drinks some of the water from his pot ... which because of the medicine taste bad too, bleh.

"By the way Aegles, what do you plan to do now ?"

"Continue my war against an abomination from my past being restored once more. I believe you'll be kind enough to join me."

"Well, that certainly sounds foreboding. What sort of abomination, do you have anything else specific on them that you haven't already said?"

@Paul_Frank

"Imagine the genetic potential of every organism, from the smallest bacteria to the largest vertebrate, all contained within a single individual. an ultimate lifeform. Unstoppable. Structurally perfect. And most of all, invulnerable to the Sun. Me, my kind and our place atop the food chain amplified a thousand, thousand fold, without any of the weaknesses. That was the plan of a madman named Kars', who no longer lives," despite the vitriol in her voice, Aegles' eyes hang low with something resembling pity. "A madman, yet a genius. And despite his life cut short, what he has left behind can still be salvaged. It can still be used."

@Overlord775

"So you are entirely sure you will aid me?" she asks, tone neutral.

Back