• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

"It's sunlight breathing yes, but it's also focused on manipulating that energy for multiple uses. Such uses can include setting things on fire, punching underwater, flowing through metal, creating barriers, brainwashing, expelling dang-" Ali coughs. "Either way, do you want to be healed or not?"
“I would prefer not to be in such incredible pain, yes please”

"No promises about the pain part" Ali lifts Jeremy up, then sets him down on the ground. Placing his hand on Jeremy's chest and flowing positive hamon through it, to expel anything like pricks, and to heal broken bones and shiz.

"You people take an inordinate amount of time to decide things in a life or death scenario," is the last thing Sam hears before being rocked off the croc's body and plunged head first into the sand, legs sticking up style.

However before the now unfrozen user can wreak anymore havoc a strange shadow is cast over his eyes. It seems to blot out their features entirely, and he visibly attempts to get it off, forcefully, rubbing at his face vigorously.

Some of you, closer to the crocodile, still grasping the air and suspended up there, can see shadows crawling through the sands, forming a series of shapes that eventually coalesce into a meaningful message.

END IT

Jailbreak remained unmoved by the giant crocodile's movements unlike it's user, as it just swings his sword down, cutting off the man's head with a quick slice.

The crocodile Stand fades away as it's user is decapitated, head and body falling to ground.

"You teamwork could use some...work," the cloaked figure replies, having materialized behind Jeremy.

"Psh, did you see me destroy that bird's internal organs? Well, you can probably see the after effect at least" Jeremy comments. "The whole lizard problem I blame on the sword guy for having a bad plan, wasting time when the lizard was locked in place and getting puked on, the time lock girl for not giving me orders and failing to deal with the lizard, the marble kid for wasting time with the locked lizard, the teleportation girl for not teleporting me out of the way of the shockwave and getting shrapnel in my eyes, the sunlight guy for not healing me fast enough and uh... I feel like there was someone else?"

Ali simply gives Jeremy a small slap behind the head. "You were doing nothing, if you did something before I would have went to heal you first."

@Tago238

"I did not in fact, witness how you dealt with the other hunter-killer. What I can witness however, is a hesitation to finish the job and all of you in a sorry shape," the shadow says. "Come. Tend to any injuries you may that impede your movement, and follow me.. We don't want any more of them to show up."

The cloaked stranger simply makes their way over to Sam's position. They bend over, a dark skinned arm extending forwards from the underneath the enormous cloth, plucking the Stand user from the ground like a carrot.

"Many more."

[Wedgie not canon, as Crab said over on Discord]

"Uhm, hey Night ! What the hell happened ?"

Sam asks while looking up toward her.

"That's what I would like to know as well," they say as they retract their arm back underneath the cloak.

"Eh, guess we are in two then."

Sam says as he starts brushes the sand off himseft.

So course, so rough, so irritating, and it gets everywhere.

"Anyway, you had something to tell us, didn't you ?"

"Alright Night."

Samael simply replied.

Meanwhile, Jailbreak could be seen overing over the body of the crocodile stand user, that is untill Sam call it back and demanifests it

Jeremy shrugs and follows the figure “Is their name actually Night? I wasn’t listening to them before”

"I'll make known all you need soon. But firstly, we have to get out of open space. We are vulnerable out here," they say simply, hearing somehow carrying over the whole group, despite their distance.

The dog is currently lounging about. It looks quite dead if not for the breathing.

Sam signs, more than a bit irritated that the dog just stood there the entire fight.

"Come here Good Boy, come here."
He calls out to to it while making a sign to move.

The dog rolls over to meet Sam's gaze, only to loll it's tongue out, drawing deep breaths.

"I believe it may be suffering from the heat," the shadowed figure comments as it moves further ahead.

"There'll be plenty of water when we reach our destination. In the meantime, someone will have to carry that one."

"Has anyone been significantly harmed? I've dealt with those sentries before. Their abilities are the farthest thing away from pleasant...or rather were."

Jordyn continues following along with the others

"I think some people might have been bitten into by them." She comments

Jeremy uses his stand to levitate the dog, making it look like the dog is being lifted by his sheer muscle rather than just flying independent from the influence of aforementioned muscle.

"I think I'll be fine. I got hit a few times though, but my leg was fixed. I think something was said about marbles and putting us into them to be cooler?"

Francesca said, looking over at Julian.

@Edwellken

"We should be there relatively quickly either way," the shadowed replies. "In the meantime, the one with the sword appears more heavily damaged than any of you."

"Eh, i've been better, but it's nothing i can't handle."

He replies to Night, though he clearly isn't as swell as he would have people belive.

She is right, it hurts like hell ...

"Anyway, there something i need to pick up before we leave, so teleport lady come over here a sec."

Sam say, as he turns towards her mid-sentence [ @Paul_Frank ]

The shadowed figure bobs their head curiously towards the Stand user, before slowing down enough in their walk to let him catch up.

"You've been poisoned haven't you?" they say simply, while maintaining minimal distance.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Here."

Julian creates a space for Francesca to rest in. The interior is modeled as a residential home.

"Anyone who needs to rest is welcome." Julian says, looking rather ragged himself.

Back