• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

"You have fire. And you can fight," she smiles. "I've only just realized how much I was waiting for such a thing, for such a group. Very well. It is very simple."

Her smile fades, and her faced becomes hardened, determined. An electric spark dances across her eyes, whose deep yellow looks all the deeper.

"We hunt."

"Meh, if you used the game around this area to make that soup then I'm not too enthusiastic about hunting here. We could just buy some food at that Ely place after all"

Last edited:
"You have fire. And you can fight," she smiles. "I've only just realized how much I was waiting for such a thing, for such a group. Very well. It is very simple."

Her smile fades, and her faced becomes hardened, determined. An electric spark dances across her eyes, whose deep yellow looks all the deeper.

"We hunt."
Samael does a smirk, though not one mockery but of sheer determination and boldness.

"I like that plan."

@Tago238

"I think you'll find the town is not exactly a tourist resort for any of you. It's entirely been taken over by this organization," she says, as she grabs ahold of something hidden underneath a few layers of other trinkets.

"I doubt everyone in there is a Stand User, and it's still better to have access to water and all that stuff, we'll be fine."

"Eh, even if not everyone of them are stand users, they still pose a treat to us."

Sam points out.

Last edited:
"No," she says simply as she grabs a vaguely straight-shaped boulder effortlessly with one arm and places it near you, acting as a makeshift table, and afterwards reveals the object of her interest, a map of the county, with the zoomed-in county seat, stretching out on the rock.

"The town is not filled with Stand users, however the organization, this cult, has an iron grip in what happens inside. There are three major components that all operate as a public fronts, leading up to the leader himself, who is a hidden figure. Resources and transportation, scouting and recruitment, and communication. The first two are, as far as I can tell, responsible for the procurement of new Stand users, whereas the later coordinates all three components and keeps the town quiet through some sort of ability," she says while pointing to various locations in the city. "This is the info I've gathered so far as to their locations."

Jeremy looks at the details on the map in detail.
You notice several scribbles, Xs and names, mostly in red crayon around the city, though they are all listed under "suspected" rather than any sort of confirmed status.

Sam would look at the map to memorize the roads and where the building are.

"So, which is our first target ?"
"It would be better for us to assault the lower priority departments first. They're less heavily guarded, but they'll still prove a large disruption."

“Why wouldn’t that just alert them of our motives and cause them to guard the higher priority bases we really need to cripple further? The way you’ve described things makes me feel like knocking down communication faculties would impair the entire operation and render other facilities vulnerable/ lacking the ability to mobilise. Sure it should be hard now but it’ll be harder later, after all stands aren’t going to get stronger.... Do you really just want to send us to these places for data gathering and if so what data do you lack?”

“Because young one, we are not an army. We are what your people would call a guerrilla force. Regardless of the situation we will not be able to overcome the enemy directly. What we need to do is rather impede their current ability to operate, which is more easily done by cutting supply lines than a siege by a handful of people. We are doing this to put events in our favor so we can get actual aid and become a force strong enough to actually defeat the enemy. Not capitalizing on the opportunity now would not just be a tactical blunder, but suicide. Even if your stands lack the potential to grow, our strength as a force will increase once we are actually able to get aid.”

"You talk about how we'll get aid in the future, but where exactly would it come from ? Do you plan to gather more stand users ?"

"That seems like the most likely option, or maybe she has friends somewhere... but either way, help is help. And help is good" Ali states.

"How on earth are guerrilla warfare tactics relevant to our situation in any way? How many stand users are we even up against because I certainly wasn't under the impression there were a ******* regiment's worth in every base of operations and that seems justified given your reaction to a small group?"

Last edited:
@Overlord775

"It is possible more are being held captive just like you were, yes. More could be arriving even as we speak. Taking out resources will be crucial in stopping that. Those that are already here, or are being transported here could be far less lucky than you. Furthermore, I hear this Foundation...while I have no great trust of them, could also be contacted to help us," she turns to Julian. "You told me you have a relative there, correct?" @Edwellken

@Tago238

"Enough that if we were to assault the living nervous system of the entire operation we would quickly be butchered. A nervous system doesn't stand silent while it's being assaulted. Neither do the other parts of the body, but nothing talks like the brain does. Your plan is suicide."

"What she says is right, we don't have the ability to attack the higher priority locations when they're heavily defended and we only have this tiny group compared to whatever they may have. Even assuming we don't get any stronger, hitting things like supply lines will make them weaker instead."

Samael laughts internally at seeing Aegles verbally completly demolish the nerd, while just looking pleased on the outside.

"By the way Aegles, how much damage have you menaged to do to them already ?"

"You said we wouldn't be able to contact anyone digitally? Why? What's stopping us? Shouldn't dealing with that be our number one priority?"

@Tago238

"Enough that if we were to assault the living nervous system of the entire operation we would quickly be butchered. A nervous system doesn't stand silent while it's being assaulted. Neither do the other parts of the body, but nothing talks like the brain does. Your plan is suicide."
"Well that allegory doesn't work whatsoever, but I guess maybe pillar whatever's have a biology where that makes remote sense. As for people we can find to actually defend these territories I assume you have information about particular human trafficking related supply lines right?"

Last edited:
@Overlord775

"I took you off their hands. From all indications, that's an extremely good thing for us, and an extremely bad thing for them."

@Edwellken

"That is the fault of the head of communication. I haven't cracked it yet but his Stand has something to do with communication being useless to even attempt."

@Tago238

"The fact that you're here at all should be answer enough to that question. How else would I have found any of you?"

"Well, we could try to leave the area and exit their range if we wished to communicate, but taking them down is probably a better solution. because it would probably work faster."

"Attempting to leave the area might result in more of their sentries being alerted. Eventually, we will not be dealing with hired guns and...homocidal avians, but rather the main body itself. We cannot get out of the county without fighting."

"I took you off their hands. From all indications, that's an extremely good thing for us, and an extremely bad thing for them."
"Well, that was pretty obvious, but you clearly have done other stuff like freeing that girl there."

Samael says as he points toward the witch-dressed girl [Junki].

"So do tell, what else have you accomplished thus far ?"

"Almost gotten killed several times, killing in turn the Stand users that stood against me. Disturbing several supply lines only to find regular people inside, destined to become the abominations you witnessed down in your holding area. They didn't last long after I freed them," she says, with a sigh. "You're the first Stand users I've saved."

Last edited:
“Yarg” Jeremy says, not really in agreement to anything, more just as a polite yawn indicating he wants to stop talking to this pillarman who has clearly just said two quite contradictory things.

Last edited:
Aegles smiles, a brief thing, but nonetheless there, nodding once.

"You should take a rest. All of you. You've been through a lot. I cannot guarantee if any of us will ultimately make it of this endeavor alive, but at the very least, I can ensure your safety right now. Ease up. There'll be plenty of time for our hunt."

"So we should start with trying to find that communication blocker, right."

Francesca replied, leaning up against a wall once again.

"Not right now, but knowing what to do is good."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"He's a priority target for certain. But so are all the department heads, along with the leader himself," she says as she throws Fran one of the hide covers. "Don't underestimate the cold of a desert night."

[Blippity blippity bloop Crimson you go to sleep and wake up in the early morning.]

You wake to see the cave much as you found it, with some stuff moved around however. There seems to be no sign of Aegles.

"Hm...?" Ali looks intrigued that stuff was moved around, he decides to walk around the place, given just in case something happened, he had to see every part of this place.

Back