• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

"I could smell it off you. The scent of decay and toxins. Luckily I've dealt with it before. I should have a remedy back at my quarters for it," the shadowed figure responds simply, as they point further ahead, to a rock formation near the horizon. "You got quite close all things considered."

"And also I would recommend you leave the body."

“I can make it inedible for the vultures if you’d like” Jeremy says before looking towards Julian. “I’d like to go in actually”

@Overlord775

"Are you planning to carry her body until you can find a place to bury it then? For that matter, do you know where her body ended up, in the midst of all those shockwaves and such?"

"Besides the possibility of us being tracked by her corpse, resulting in your near death before? All that there is must return from whence it came. Whether ash in the wind or flesh on the dirt, we all end up in the same place," they regard Sam for a while longer before moving on.

Julian carefully pockets the doggo in a comically non threatening fashion.

He then uses Destiny's ability to scoop a deep hole in the ground for Sam.

"It's far from a proper burial but... here. We do need to move."

“I had a special relationship with the deceased” Jeremy says in the both solemn and grand tone you would expect from a eulogy. “Simply put, she committed kidnapping and attempted murder on me and my current team members. She tried that less when she was a hostage, although I guess she wasn’t really given much of a chance.” Jeremy states before coughing a bit. “What is there to say about the brutally murdered, inexorably dead, horribly mutilated... um... departed gun wielding lunatic we had so much fun with in life? Well, she was a stand user. She was actually a pretty shit stand user really, it’s part of what made her so incompetent at her job. Um, she had a dog I guess.... There isn’t really much to say about how that relates to her character but we have a dog now so that’s an okay form of inheritance. The deceased talked... sometimes- but I didn’t really listen because I found her accent annoying.” Jeremy utters before pondering something. “Do I say amen now?”

Last edited:
Jeremy gets immidiately punched in the guts by Jailbreak with enough force to knock his lights out.

@Edwellken

"It will do."

@Paul_Frank @The_Divine_Phoenix @Edwellken

"Teleport lady, Fran, blondy, can either of your stands spot where her body is ?"

He asks to the three of them., since they showed to be the most perception out of the group.

Last edited:
"Can I say, one, I am glad your stand thing did that. Two, last tiime I saw her body it was somewhat buried in sand." Ali states.

"Alright."

Sam then rushes his way to the body, gently picks it up and returns as fast.

He puts the body of the cowgirl in the pit made by Blondy, not just dropping her in like a sack of potatoes.

Sam then has his stand cut a piece of rock and uses a combination of it's sword's tip and pecision to carve "R.I.P Elizabeth Underwood." on it, aka a simple gravetone, as he lastly makes a sign to Blondy to put back the ground to cover the grave.

@Edwellken

Ali approaches the grave, and simply sends hamon near around it, to try and make some small cactus plants with flowers, more or less as a way to pay respects... it would be flowers, but given they're on a desert... yeah.

Last edited:
@Overlord775

"Your sentimentality will be your undoing one of these days."

@Edwellken

The shadowed figure continues the march as before.

"We are still several kilometers out. I have set up a temporary base of sorts in an abandoned mineshaft. It should be big enough for all of you," they pause for a moment, turning their still-cloaked face backward. "Apologies if I cannot use my shadows to shield you from this sun. They do not work well in the light."

Abloogie woogie woo Crimson you're all at the mineshaft.

It's a relatively spacious place, vaguely the size of an airliner in total area, before it splits off to numerous tunnels, some ruined by rockslides. There's a well at the end of it, as well as several pieces of large animal hides serving as resting places. There's a scattering of other memorabilia and tools, like pots, primitive looking weapons, and even discarded skeletons of animals.

"Welcome to my abode," the shadowed figure says as it grips it's cloak.

"In truth I've not been honest with you. But I had to be careful at first. It is hard to find who you can trust in these times. However, you've gotten rid of two rather cumbersome thorns in my side. And so I find no value in concealing myself any further," they turn towards you.

"Night is not truly my name, no more than it is a title. A title that I've had over a hundred times across a hundred cultures. Whether god or demon, they've mistaken me for more than I am. But you will not fall under such superstition, based on your own abilities," they say as they remove the coat, throwing it aside to reveal themselves.

image0.jpg

"You may call me Aegles."

Samael kinda just stares at Aegles for a few good seconds, she's very much the sight to behold after all even if she is not human, as he then replies:

"Uhm ... why are you just in your underwear ?"

He asks the probably least important question period, but one that seems adequate asking.

Ali blushes a bit at the sudden reveal because... as Samael pointed out, her clothing was, a bit lewd. However he shook it off. "I see... nice to meet you Aegles."

@Overlord775

She stares for a bit, only for something seeming to click in her head.

"Ah. I forgot how crude you moderns are. But my kind feels no need to cover ourselves further. The cold or heat is of no issue."

@Listentomyrhytm

"Hamon warrior," she regards curtly. "Our groups have not gotten along well in the past...if you can even call me part of Kars' bastard, mutant dogs. But regardless, I apologize for their atrocities."

There's clearly a hint of bitterness in her voice as she mentions this name.

"So you're... one of those pillar persons my parents taught me about... I accept your apologies, and I think we will be able to get along" Ali states, a bit shocked to see that the pillar men stories were true, although not very noticeable on his face. "After all, there's no current reason to fight you, you seem like a nice person."

@lads

A lady in what looks like a witch costume pops up from under one of the cover things or something. "S'up people. The hecks up?" She seems a bit tired.

"Oh, yes. This is Hokyō," she says as she points towards the girl. "I found her in a similar predicament to yours."

"I'm glad we've earned your trust then Aegles." Jordyn says, looking at what Ali referred to as a pillar person

"Does that mean you can explain some things about what's going on for us?"

She stares for a bit, only for something seeming to click in her head.

"Ah. I forgot how crude you moderns are. But my kind feels no need to cover ourselves further. The cold or heat is of no issue."
"Eh, not like ancient people didn't stare at females too. Either way, good for you."
He simply replies, unbothered by her scolding.

@Junkoposter

"S'up, you can call me Samael."

Francesca looks rather stunned for a while.

"I'd heard stories, myths, didn't know if they were true though. So you really are... I didn't expect we'd end up getting involved in something like this."

Shaking off her surprise, she coughed.

"So, can you tell us more about the situation with those people that kidnapped us?"

@Overlord775

A small smirk plays at her lips, though only for a moment.

"I will confess, I've missed the company of humans. You're so simple, yet so intriguing. So similar, yet so different."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"What do you wish to know?"

"Why are they looking for Stand Users in particular? What were they hoping to achieve exactly, and how? And also, do you know more about the person that knocked us out in the first place?"

@Listentomyrhytm

Hokyo catch's it. "I just showed ya, but sure." She uses her power on the knife. She then slashes at a small rock that's out of her melee range, yet a slash mark appears on the rock as if she slashed it normally. "Mhm~. Extender." She puts the knife inside of one of her many pockets.

"Yeah, just wanted to see more of it." Ali states, making mental notes. "Either way, sure you can keep the knife, I still got quite a few on me."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"The most I know is that much like the madman I showed you before, there is one alive now. Human, yet drenched in arrogance and ambition, he seeks to achieve what can only be described as a slight against nature itself. And for it, he seeks Stand users for a purpose I've yet to determine."

"And as for who brought you here, yes. I have encountered him, though only sparsely. Twice in fact. Once, when I rescued Hokyō, and again, when I diverted his attention from maintaining your state of capture. But I've evaded confronting directly. Hit-and-run tactics have proven to be the most successful, as my Stand is not exactly suited to direct combat. All I know is that they can neutralize Stand abilities."

Back