• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

You can see the still prone forms of some of the others, the same vases and trinkets from yesterday, the map on the makeshift "table", but no signs that much has changed beyond that.

Samael rises from his slumber, as he does a slight yawn and gets up from the makeshift bed.

Not the best sleep he ever had, but very much not the worse one either.

He would notice that Ali is awake too, saluting him by raising his hand lightly.

"Yo"

Samael would then notice something, that being the absence of their friendly neighborhood immortal woman, with everything else simigly in it's place.

He would take a swing out of his pot of water, as he would then search around to see if Aegles in anywhere in the less visible sections of the cave or if she left like a message or something.

The mineshaft is empty of any ancient humans(?). There doesn't seem to have been any messages left.

The first few cracks of sunlight plunge through the opening.

"I guess she's already gone out to do stuff, and we're supposed to too." Jordyn comments rubbing the sleep from her eyes

Francesca stands up and looks around.

"We needed a plan, didn't we. Why would she just run off like that? Something feels off."

"Eh, maybe she's just outside, waiting for us to awake."

Sam notes, as he walks towards the exit of the cave to find out if he's right.

"Let's not think of the worst, but not of the best either, as to not get our hopes up or down. I'd say let's not have any expectations, and just investigate or wait." Ali states.

The outside of the mineshaft, a simple cliff face is as empty and barren as the rest of the desert you've come through.

"..."

Seeing nothing, Samael returns back inside.

"Nope, she wasn't outside."

He relayes the information to the others.

"So should we just wait for her then? Or do you guys think we should keep checking around?"

“Of course if she’s been kidnapped or whatever waiting would be a terrible idea for her safety. Since there isn’t really any point in all of us waiting apart from to give ourselves a much deserved break, which via my own cost benefit analyses I am very much in favour of” Jeremy says before slumping down to go back to sleep.

A shadow suddenly pops up in front of the main entrance of the mineshaft. You can't make out who it might belong to however.

Ali sees the shadow, and prepares himself for anything. Not having high hopes that Aegles will be returning, but also having a bit of hope on it, as he simply puts his hands on his pockets.

Noticing the shadow, Sam assumes that it's Aegles since nobody else should know of this hiding spot.

"Good morning gal."

He says, as he looks towards the shadow.

As a figure emerges through the entrance way, you see that it is indeed the bulky contours of the Pillar Woman's, cast in it's own thick network of shadows.

"Ah. I see you are awake."

"Routine scouting. I did not presume you would wake so early. I've had experience with the human circadian cycle previously," she explains simply. "I've also brought food."

She says before untying two desert bighorns strapped to her back, and dumping them on the ground.

"The richness of fresh blood is all the seasoning you'd ever require."

"I can also cook it with fire if needed." Ali states. "Of course I haven't brought salt and stuff, but I can cut it into pieces so it can be shared between us."

Sam moves next to one of the bighorn corpses, slightly kneeling down ansd poking it to feel how soft/rought is he meat.

"You know, you could have told us yesterday you'd be doing scouting, like Fran over there was already getting worried."

"My apologies. I did confess that I was expecting you to sleep longer."

"Eh, it's fine really, though you gotta allert us about this kind of stuff, we are a team now after all."
"I suppose so...Being alone for thousands of years, it appears my manners have wanned," she says, a coy smile in her voice but not in her face.
"I can also cook it with fire if needed." Ali states. "Of course I haven't brought salt and stuff, but I can cut it into pieces so it can be shared between us."
"That would be rather helpful yes. In the meantime, if you do not mind me asking, how did you all acquire your Stands?"

“My mother had a stand, but it took a while for mine to develop. Quite a while after my 5 years younger sister actually” Jeremy says, poking at the meat in a manner clearly motivated by politely contained disgust.

"Huh I never knew. As for me, I think I got really sick one time and it just sorta was there after that. I'm not sure if I had it before then and just didn't notice."

"Anyway someone should probably uhh, light a fire for this yeah?"

"Mine first showed up when I tried to stop a fight between two classmates. But my dad said I'd always had one, we'd occasionally see stuff around the house get frozen. Also..."

She pointed to her left eye.

"My eye was like this from when I was born, I think it's related to the Stand somehow."

Back