• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

Your eyes open to a glaring white light hanging above your heads. As your vision refocuses you see a steel-plated ceiling above you, with hanging LED lights. As you examine around the entire room seems similarly steel-plated and relatively big, with about enough to fit a couple of cars. It is mostly barren, save for a few notable features.

You notice pipes on the walls, colored blue. They're old however, rusted. Some are disconnected entirely, while others seeming...ripped off? You can't determine what purpose they served. They do not mesh with the rest of the room. Perhaps they were once a feature of an older structure.

Then you notice basic accommodations. A bed. A toilet. A simple table. Whoever has brought you here is clearly intending to keep you for some time. That's about the same time you notice the cuff around your wrists and ankles.

Unlike the metal of the pipes these definitely seem sturdy. And new. You can't budge them, no matter how hard you try. They provide just about enough length to wander from one end of the room to another. They're fused into the bed frame, which itself is fused into the plated wall.

"Trying to remember what happened the last moment you were awake gives you nothing back. Only a terrible sensation of pain and what felt like your very soul being smothered."

A voice playing over an intecomm distracts you. "Please do not attempt to escape. We will release you soon. We only require your cooperation. We will be forced to knock you out again if you attempt a break out." That's when you notice the speaker bolted to a corner of the room, along with a camera.

These all combine to form a very bizarre circumstance.

(Meta Thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ali would slowly gain conciousness, as he looks around, trying to focus... then the voice. He grunted a bit, but if this voice was telling the truth... it would be better not to do any risky nor dumb moves. As he mentally curses, however no particular target on his head.

Looking down at her cuffs, and the chains connecting them to the bedframe, Jordyn gives a sigh upon deciding she couldn't break them.

Guess there's not much to do besides listen to what the voice says. She decides, and resigns herself to waiting to be released, reasoning that if they wanted to hurt her, they'd have done so already.

Wiki was...unhappy. This wasn’t a situation she expected herself to be in. She slowly stood up from the bed and glanced around her environment. It looks could kill this entire room would be dead. ...is that how that saying went? She wasn’t quite sure.

“Some people have some explaining to do...”

“Well if you say so” Jeremy responds to the voice (raiding his voice slightly to achieve this) before whistling a disjointed tune to pass away the time.

Francesca gathered her senses as she looked over the room, then heard the threats over the intercom. She sure as hell wasn't staying there.

Staying Power manifests immediately, snapping off the cuffs is a rather simple motion for it. At that point, she would start looking for a door.

Looking around Sam would feel a sense of familiarity in it's current situation, seems like he's in jail again.
Time to break out of it !

"Who the hell do you think you are ordering me around !?"
"Samuel" responds while looking back at the mic, as his stand then manifest behind him and breaks the restrains with 4 quick and accurate slashes without harming its user. He doesn't trust the voice, why would ? After all he was just kidnapped out of nowhere.

He then attempt to find a door to exit the room.

Julian stands, weary. He seemed surprisingly calm, if only on the outside. Keeping a cool head was always one of his greatest strengths.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

In all the rooms, a sudden darkness manifests in the corner, the absence of light spelling out a phrase;
"There are others like you. You are not alone. Talk through the pipes."
In the rooms shadows just under the camera's view also create arrows to the phrase.

@Overlord775: @The_Divine_Phoenix There is an exit door right at the front of the room, but it's clearly made of a very heavy metal and is extremely reinforced.

The speakers in the room blare again. "Please give us just a moment, we're dealing with minor technical difficulties outside. Perhaps use this time to reflect on your personal beliefs and how they could be improved in several ways."

"And for those that decided that waiting was too good for them, please get back in your beds and reapply those cuffs to the best of your ability, lest you find yourselves breathing mustard gas."

speak through the pipes? What kind of idiot did they take her for? She scoffed and leaned against the wall. Like she was going to do that...

She took a deep breath, and then exhaled. As she exhaled, a black cloud of gas began to slowly leak out of her nostrils. She opened her mouth and a simile black cloud came out as well. It eventually enveloped her, obscuring her from the camera’s vision. She wasn’t going to be easy.

Ali just sighs, now breathing in and out slowly, releasing some hamon to try and make small cracks on his chains... however not trying to break them, just cracking them in case something bad happens and he needs to escape quickly. "Speaking through the pipes...? What..." He mumbles to himself, as he keeps on breathing.

This threat made her all the less inclined to stay around, as such she approached the door and had her Stand phase its hand into the place of the lock and simply snap it open. Her Stand was made for operations like these, thus it was little issue to do so.

It didn't matter much what the exact locking mechanism was either, and if the door was just bolted to the wall she would simply undo the bolts with her Stand.

Julian went over next to the pipes.

"You seem like you'll be more open to conversation. Who are you? Where am I?"

He snarks at the reply from the mic.

"You clealy have no idea who you are dealing with bud !"

Samael dashes to the door, while making his stand rush ahead of him to shoulderbash it off it's hinges and open the way.

"I doubt the people who already broke free are going to just start cooperating now." Jordyn comments aloud, staying seated where she was and waiting to see what came of this situation.

She then hears the voice come over the pipes and decides to try talking to whoever was on the other end

"Hello whoever's hearing this, are you bound to a bed in a cell as well?"

@Jackythejack: The loudspeaker comes on in your room alone, saying "Please reappear or we will disperse mustard gas."

@Listentomyrhytm: The chains crack and no response is garnered.

Everyone hears what Julian says, his words vaguely echoing from the pipes. The shadow in Julian's room turns into a thumbs up before dispersing.

@The_Divine_Phoenix @Overlord775

As soon as Francesca and Sam break through the doors, two bullet-eqsue sounds are heard in quick succession. The sells don't seem to be far apart for the range to have mattered, as two silvery streaks barrel through the air far faster than ordinary bullets should. At the end of each hallway stands a woman.

"You little hot *****. Of course. There's always people like ya that get sent here. Unfortunately it's my job to knock you down a peg!" she says in a heavy Southern accent.

Last edited:
Well this is lame

Wiki rolled her eyes as her gas returned to her through the orifices it had left her through. She would have crossed her arms but...handcuffs. Or smth.

As this happened almost immediately after the door was opened, Francesca's Stand simply froze the door and itself briefly while the bullets flew at it. The Stand would be set to unfreeze immediately after they've pinged off harmlessly from it and it being there would prevent anything from hitting Francesca.

"I do not intend to let you hurt or keep people captive."

She'd say, about in time with the bullets hitting her Stand and doing absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Wiki heard the sounds of a struggle. Seemed like a brawl was brewing. She Should probably capitalize on that. She looked at the handcuffs and tugged on them lightly. Didn’t seem to be made of much. Steel, probably?

Seemed pretty fragile.

Her stand rested inside of her, and she was under the effects of the gas. With one harsh yank, she ripped The handcuffs until they popped away from the wall, then grabbed the cuff stuck at her wrist and tore that off as well. If she could be fast about this...

Gas began to cover her once more, spreading out like a thick fog. She rushed towards the door. Power rushed through her as she shoulder tackled it with enough force to leave a decent sized dent in it, but she wasn’t done yet. She was planning on busting this thing down.

Jailbreak quickly react to this and moves his sword foward to intercept the bullets, swatting them away.

"You are going to need to do a little bit better than that !"
He says mockingly.

@Jackythejack “Ah, I told you what would happen.” The intercom says in Wiki’s room. Just before you break through, a horrid gas emits from a few nozzles in the room, blistering your skin on contact. The door is still clearly damaged.

@Overlord775 The bullets are partly swatted away, but on contact they seem to simply melt, flying towards you at a slower speed but burning your skin on contact.
“Now did you think that me over here would use normal bullets on a stand user? D’ya think I’m ******* stupid?” The woman says, retreating down the hall and up a staircase into a blocked off room.

As the combat has ended, Francesca sprints over to the other rooms and begins unlocking them with her Stand.

"Get out, fast, before these people decide to gas you. They already tried to kill us just for getting out. Don't comply with them."

She'd yell, making sure she was heard through the pipes and the like. Her Stand also grabbed the shield and readied it for potential attacks.

Last edited:
"I'm starting to get really tired of being ignored..."

Julian emerged from his cell, looking quite annoyed. He checked around to make sure there area was clear of danger before looking expectantly at the woman before him.

"Lotsa rebels here huh?"

As she says this, Jordyn teleports her restraints off herself, and heads outside, where she heard the fighting earlier, in order to see what's going on now.

"Oh, is it over now?"

Ali sighs, and hears what Francesca says, now fully breaking his chains, and by concentrating hamon and pure raw strength on his legs, he quickly jumps out of the room, opening the door as he does.

Thanks to Jailbreak standing in front of the path and it's great endurance, most of the damage would have mitigated, but damn it still hurts.

"Goddamn liquid bullets."
Sam mutters to himself while pushing through the reflected pain, as he attempts to get the cigarettes from his pocket, if he still has them that is.

Meanwhile his stand remains allert in case of further assaults.

Yeah, okay, that hurt. She started coughing as her stand swirled around her in an attempt to block out the gas and minimize contact with it. She gathered her strength and, after hearing someone speak, delivered one powerful kick to the metal door!

From the black gas that was her stand, she emerged out of her room, and then- wooooah, light headed.

She fell to her knees, putting a hand on the ground to ensure she didn’t fall. Her stand entered her body once more. It would probably be best if she took it easy for a moment.

...but there was no time for that, was there?

She balled her hand into a fist and slammed it against the ground. Small cracks appeared in the foundation as she stood up from her kneeling position. As long as she’s not dead, she can still fight.

”Alright, clearly there needs to be some explaining here...”

"Hmm, I don't know if leaving the confines of a mysterious cell I was placed in will lead to a better or worse situation for me; I'm inexperienced when it comes to these specific circumstances. I guess.... the majority seem to be of the mind that overt and violent escape is the best option and I can't dispute that through at least an equally passionate and large amount of opponents to this stance or through my own argument, so unless is transpires that these actions were based on a state of affairs diverging from my I would be lead to the conclusion that my best bet is to cooperate. "

Jeremy says this before raising his hands so that his handcuffs can be cut off by Staying Power (Phoenix just said I should assume Francesca did that so I'll oblige). "What do we do now? Does anyone possess any useful knowledge on the size and layout of the building?"

The room that the alleged Cowgirl ran into has the door close behind her, with several layers of wall fortifying it and closing it up.

Seconds later, an incredibly loud alarm starts blaring from everywhere, a voice intermittently saying “Subjects have escaped!”

Every cell has mustard gas pouring out of it now, as well as some coming out by the door.

“Please be polite and die.” A voice over the intercom says.

"Close the doors. If any of you can heal that would be nice. We have to get out. Anyone that can, try break out of here."

Francesca says, having her Stand close the doors to prevent the gas from getting out, but only once everyone was out of the rooms.

Last edited:
Goddamit , they took my cigarette, now this is personal.

"Eh, if there no way out, then you just make one !"
Samael comments to none in particular as as he moves towards the wall furthest away from any of the gas and makes Jailbreak swing it's sword at it, attempting to slice an opening to freedom.

Last edited:
Jeremy summons tiny, almost invisible tendrils and sends them at the unsealed mustard gas (namely the gas released by the cell from the broken off door), redirecting it, whilst also making an effort to close the doors. Moving as far away from the gas as possible he asks "So where is the mustard gas even released from? I get the impression that it travels through those pipes but I really can't put my finger on what the source would look like. I don't know that much about mustard gas, you see"

Last edited:
Jailbreak succeeds in cracking the wall, only for a torrent of dirt, sand and rocks to stream through the opening. The facility seems to be somewhere underground.

"Rather than try to dig through however much dirt might be there," Jordyn begins, pointing at the torrent of dirt and rocks pouring through the hole that was just made

"why don't we just go up the stairs and through there?"

Back