• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

"I agree, but I can't let you shoot him still." Jordyn says, touching and sending a nearby rock directly into the barrel of the gun to destroy it

Ali, noticing the stand user, decides to search on the ground for any rocks or whatever. As he had ran out of throwing knives.

@Paul_Frank

The rocc teleport succeeds, jamming the gun. Unfortunately it's an explosive round, which makes the gun explode near Jeremy's head. His face is unkindly treated by shrapnel, and his ear will likely be ringing for the rest of his life. Unfavorable circumstances given that he is punched hard right after.

The Stand user then turns towards Jordyn.

"That was a very expensive piece of equipment you just destroyed," he says in a passive tone that does little to hide the murderous he possesses.

He lets gravity take hold, enormous crocodilian manifesting in front of him, breaking through air and falling towards Jordyn, the shockwave traveling in front of him.

Last edited:
"!!!"

Sam catches an opening, as the enemy stand user's attention and back are turned away from him.

Jaillbreak throws his sword at the croc rider with full might, attempting to end the fight by impaling him in the chest or maybe the head.

Jordyn can just teleport away, he doesn't have to worry about her.

Francesca meanwhile, moved forward to block the shockwave with Staying Power and its stasis ability, to prevent any others from being hit by it.

Ali quickly chops off a whole cactus with a swift kick. Then, he hops onto the air, holding it and infusing it with Hamon, jumping really high. Using all his might, he throws it towards the Stand User.

"Yeah well, maybe don't bring anything you're not willing to lose to a fight." Jordyn retorts, quickly hopping and teleporting back until she gets herself out of range of the shockwave, since the others seemed to already be attacking.

"Ow." Jeremy thought as he was thrown away by the shockwave. "I am very over this, please just let me tap out now"

The crocodile's giant gaping maw bites at the cacti, crushing it as it briefly jumps back up to get it out of the way of its user.

The frozen shockwave is stopped just before it reaches Francesca.

Jeremy lands on a group of cacti, one going into his already ringing ear.

The user begins sinking back into the ground. "You guys are really just horribly annoyi-" he's interrupted as the sword, aimed at his chest, blasts into his shoulder while he descends. Although he makes it underground, there's a small pool of blood where he was moments ago.

"I think things may be over."

Francesca stated, noting this fact.

She went over to Jeremy, trying to figure out if he was okay.

"If any of us can heal, please come and help. Also I think my foot is broken."

“I think I might appreciate healing” Jeremy says, spitting out cactus spikes as he does.

“You know I probably should have taken his mask while I had the chance but” Jeremy thinks for a moment “I was a tad occupied, with feeling excruciating pain and all”

Jailbreak returns the sword to himself.

"Don't lower your guard Fran, this is not over yet."

He replies to her [ @The_Divine_Phoenix ], as he follows to where teleport lady and the nerd are, as regrouping is the best idea,

Last edited:
Sam's Stand begins to feel something moving underneath the ground.

!!!

"The croc is beneath me !"

Samael shouts to the others, as he makes a backwards jump while making his stands appear in-front of his and thus in-btween him and the origin of the tremors, ready to block the incoming attack.

The jump is in the direction of Fran, so he can shield her too since she's close.

Last edited:
Francesca moves to intercept quickly, as she does what her original idea was.

Freezing the sand beneath them, making the grains into effective bullets for anything that tries to surface there.

The croc accelerates towards the frozen ground, faster and faster, until taking a sharp turn at the last possible instant and blowing through the ground near Ali.

Ali, having fallen down from his jump, quickly notices this and backflips to get some distance, quickly grabbing one of his boots and setting it on fire with a punch of Hamon, then throwing it at the Croc.

The crocodile appears again, plowing through the ground and into the air. It begins "digging" upwards, creating a tunnel through the air that is uses to elevate itself higher. The boot thrown is disintegrated by the shockwaves and also being on fire in general.

Francesca tosses herself at the croc again via her Stand, with Staying Power ahead of her ready to stop attacks, or hopefully the Stand itself.

It goes for a flying punch.

Jeremy sighs as he lies on the cactus, outstretched, gaze absent. “Are you not done yet? I thought you hit him with a magic sword” he says with as much grace in intonation as a toddler who had smoked an exorbitant amount of cannabis.

Ali, a bit irritated tries to cover himself, but gets pushed a bit by the shockwaves, he then tries to move where Jeremy is, to go and pick him up.

Francesca shrugged as she landed, wobbling a bit due to a mix of the shockwaves and her broken foot.

"I'll let you decide what to do next, let me know when to unfreeze."

...Changing his mind, Ali simply decides to go back to Francesca mid way. "Sorry, he was a bit out of reach, and he's not doing anything so instead..." He hits Francesca's leg with positive hamon, it hurt a bit, but the plan was to heal her leg.

"Look for yourself nerd."

The stand user is indeed frozen.

Samael uses his stand to boost himself for a jump, going over the frozen shockwaves and landing behind the enemy stand user.

10 seconds have passed, 20 more for people to make up their minds.

"Stop."

Julian leaps to where Samael and the stand user are, looking unimpressed.

"We need him for information. I'll have Destiny capture him."

“I kind of want to inflict pain on him, plus I don’t think being in that ball will be so good if cowgirl was able to escape. We need to be able to threaten him against movement, I had an idea for that which I’d be willing to release if someone healed me”

@Edwellken

"E H, your marbles have no chance to contain the behemoth down here."

Samael says as he taps the giant stand beneath them with his foot.

"Besides, unless you plan to torture him the chances of him talking are 0, he was completly unwilling to even retreat so he won't tell us information even under death treat."

"You have no idea what these marbles are capable of. And you must have lost yours if you think being in the dark is a better idea. We've already won this fight. If I can't get anything out of him you're free to do with him as you wish."

"I agree that getting information first is better than just disposing of the guy. So any methods you have to do that are good."

"...I think I can brainwash him if needed. I haven't tried it before on a person but I'm pretty sure I can manipulate them." Ali comments, now heading over towards Jeremy

“How many random things can you do?” Jeremy mumbles to Ali. “And how have any of them got anything to do with sunlight????”

"It's sunlight breathing yes, but it's also focused on manipulating that energy for multiple uses. Such uses can include setting things on fire, punching underwater, flowing through metal, creating barriers, brainwashing, expelling dang-" Ali coughs. "Either way, do you want to be healed or not?"

Back