• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

Ali, seeing the corpses of the birds, simply hops over to them to try and pull his knives out of them. He enhances a handful of them with hamon, as he breathes in and out. He tosses the knives, in a way to be catched, towards Samael.

Ali notices Francesca with Staying Power and decides to help out, as he hops over to her. He decides to pummel the creature with kicks.

Last edited:
Jeremy shouts at Samael and Jordyn from the confines of his d o m e

“You two help me, I have a plan that is..... somewhat terrible but it will have to do. I want Jordyn to grab onto the outer layer of my dome and be prepared for it to spin and fall off. Her main duty is to teleport my dome into the sky near the other avian and direct me once we are up there. I’ll grab hold of her with my tendril to ensure protection against the bird when she alerts me of it engaging in an attack at her.”

“As for Samael, I want him to use those knives to cover me and Jordyn by, you know, throwing the knives at the bird. I’m open to criticism but it’s probably got to be quick.”

Last edited:
Welp, that sure went poorly ...

Sam thinks on the ground, pretty shocked from the shockwave, as he would then hear Ali and the knives being thrown at him, making his stand pluck them from the air with both hand.

"Well, these will be useful."

He comments, as he lightly turnds his head towards Jeremy.

"Uh, sure, whatever you just said."

Samael makes Jailbreak focus as much as possible, as the stand then begins tossing the knives towards the avian enemy, aiming at it's neck and wings for maximum effect.

With her ears now ringing, Jordyn quickly gets up from the ground and tries to shake it off and think. Until she hears Jeremy's suggestion.

"Right, okay, let's see how this works out then." She says, placing her hand on the outside of the dome, and phasing her stand through to touch Jeremy to bring both of them up at once

"Man, I'm not looking forward to getting near that again, but here we go, we're going up right about.... now!"

As she shouts that, she teleports herself, the dome, and Jeremy, who was kept within the dome, into the sky, towards the bird, doing it again if she couldn't get close enough with the first movement, but staying at a far enough distance that they could both hopefully react when it approached.

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

The Stand succeeds in the strike though notices the jaw does not close, as the air is providing far more resistance than it should, cracking from the force applied to the jaws as if a solid. The creature however, seems to keep going even after the strike, the air inside the jaw finally "breaking", releasing a shockwave that breaks several of her foot bones due to sheer proximity, and gives her a bad shaking beyond that.

The creature attempts to sink back through the sand, and whatever hits Ali can make on it don't seem to do much.

@Overlord775

The pterosaur's ears, which are now those of a bat, twitch, and it twists it's head to aim at the knives. Another sonic blast ensues, though it doesn't throw all knives off the trail. Several graze it, and although the damage is not great the Hamon has an adverse affect on it, forcing it to begin an uncontrolled descent.

@Tago238 @Paul_Frank

The teleport is obviously successful (now actually do SOMETHING Tagoth).

The Stand's jaw closing was exactly what she wanted, though the wounds she received were not preferred.

Whoever this belonged to would not be having a pleasant time right now, as the rock pierced into the Stand and the damage was brought to the User's skull.

Adrenaline let Francesca keep standing despite the broken foot, as she and her Stand listened for screams of pain or anything that might show the user's location.

Jordyn brings the dome and Jeremy directly into the downward path of the bird, putting herself on the other side of the dome from it using her stand.

"Here it comes, hope your plan works."

Jeremy first uses his stand to quickly create a tube constructed from tendrils next to Jordyn, connected at the lower air pocket to breathe through once the dust forms.

He proceeds to whip the outer layer of his dome with many tendrils and consequently the first layer of highly compressed sand is rocketed towards the avian at incredible velocity and force (as this layer had already made multiple complete revolutions beforehand to have the velocity multiplied many times over).

They are further targeted at the creature by tendrils that extend out from the entire structure which redirect the usually omnidirectional debris.

Once they have hit they will begin to thin out, eventually forming into incredibly thick dust that is incredibly harmful to breathe in.

The only part of the furthest layer of the dome which hasn’t been propelled outwards is the the part Jordyn was placed on.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

You hear nothing except a rumble in the ground. You see something in fact before detecting anything with your ears, as the Stand appears fully now, appearing about the size of a large truck.

On top of it, the Stand user is also visible, though no real signs of the attack can be seen through his costume. He doesn't seem all too happy though, as the creature's jaw opens and snaps shut, "breaking" the air and sending a massive shockwave their way.

@Tago238

The first layer hits the flailing pterosaur and begins to create a blanket of ash, however it attempts to dissolve it by blasting the air with it's sonic breath.

Though she just met these people, she's forced to trust them, as her Stand manifests near her and she lunges towards the user, having stasis activate on herself so as to block the shockwave, causing her to remain frozen in the air for just a moment. Through the precise timing of her Stand's power, she wastes little time, as she lunges towards the enemy user with Staying Power winding up a punch towards them.

It didn't matter to her if her attack was blocked by the Stand or not, the point was to draw his attention, giving the Hamon User a chance to act as they please.

Ali quickly leaps upwards, then, his leg glows a sparkling yellow as he kicks downwards, aimminng towards the stand user... one couuld notice his leg stretching a bit as he does so, beyond what is normal.

"I'll bring you closer to its mouth, so maybe do something about the sonic attacks."

Hand still planted on the dome, and stand touching Jeremy, she teleports them in front of the creature's sonic breath, and plugs her own ears while she lets Jeremy do whatever.

As the sonic booms strike the dome sand spills out and covers more of the field.

Furthermore, Jeremy feels the sonic boom through his tentacles and attempts to adjust, sending antiphased vibrations through his dome in the bat’s direction to create sound waves which cancel (or at least partially cancel) the avian’s acoustic attacks akin to the method he used previously against the tremors (applying, repealing and reapplying his ability repetitively to create vibrations).

As he does this more layers peel off the dome and fire at the bat, creating more and more sand at a far greater rate than the lessened rate the bat is redirecting the dust.

Seeing Fran and Ali charge towards the giant stand, Sam would aid them by providing distraction, making his stand throw it's sword direcly towards the stand user, doing so in such a trajectory so that it isn't in their way.

Because of the sword's speed and power, even if weakened by his wounds, it should arrive to the enemy stand user before the two of them and force it to focus on defend5ng himself from it, as the blow should just smash past anything less.

@Tago238

The pterosaur-bat hybrid falls, choking all the way and still disoriented from the Hamon attack to the ground, skidding along the sandy terrain.

@Overlord775

The blade hits the crocodile, whose massive lumbering head didn't need to move much to block, and begins returning. It leaves a large though shallow gash on the side of it's head, which is replicated on it's user's face. It seems however to have purposefully taken the hit.

@The_Divine_Phoenix @Listentomyrhytm

The crocodile shifts it's entire body, and as it does the air cracks and breaks. The crack this time however is far larger than any before it, courtesy of the gargantuan creature using it's entire mass to "dig" the air. The shockwave generated is so massive it rocks even the ones far further beyond than Fran or Ali, and to them it instead throws them away with the force of a hurricane.

The Stand sinks back into the earth, taking it's user with it, although the more perceptive of you can see he took a deep breath before that.

Last edited:
Francesca attempted to block at least some of the force by stasising herself once she was hit, mitigating the damage to only what the initial strike did.

Once that brief moment ended, she used Staying Power to catch herself, and, with her Stand's precision, listened and looked for where they'd surface, because they had to surface.

The goal was to block them from surfacing at all, cutting off their path.

The attack knocks Ali off, as he falls to the floor, but lands with his hands, and quickly does a backflip to get up... what a showoff. "Alright... so that was something."

"Cut him off from coming out, try to find where he'll surface."

Francesca instructed as Staying Power observed the area for the slightest hints.

Jailbreak would block the shockwave with it's arms, as Samael pushes past the pain and gets himself up from the ground.

"He's most likely going to try help his trapped ally, so chances are that he will surface close to it."
Samael comments, as he then rushes towards where the grounded avian stand is, while staing cautios of the ground below his feet.

Ali starts breathing heavily, as he starts stomping rapidly, like a madman, sending various waves of hamon through the ground. To try and prepare for when the opponent surfaces back again.

"Okay, it fell down, let's try and finish this now."

Jordyn teleports them again, bringing them down in front of the bat creature this time.

Jeremy continues to blast it with one more layer, however this time when he uses his tendrils to direct the compressed sand he reaches out brushes against the avian a fair few times. The objects of revolution are the volumes from the area the creature was touched to their individual vital organs, their heart and lungs and skeleton and intestines and kidneys and arteries and more being propelled at superspeed towards the somewhat meek confines of feathered flesh. A rather painful ordeal to say the least, but probably quite a quick one.

@Tago238 @Paul_Frank

The avian hybrid dies. It explodes guts all over you. Unfortunately, it's still a pterosaur the size of a giraffe so you are absolutely drenched in the stuff.

@Listentomyrhytm

You can sense the movement of the croc but only initially. It seems as if sand, rock and dirt resettles in it's wake like air, making it's movement like that of a fly, incredibly hard to detect. Once it goes deep enough you can't feel it at all anymore. A sense of MENACE overwhelms the now quiet battlefield.

Jeremy is apparently not protected by the d o m e and is covered in the unpalatable organic matter.
"Well that went better than could have been expected, sans guts. I thought I'd need to use plan B, which at best I feel would cause like 3 people to die" he comments awkwardly before pondering something intensely. He looks downwards. "Do we just.... leave them to it? I think we've done enough already, and in the potentially unlikely chance they don't slowly get picked off by this and beat the crocodile we would have still done more work per person"

Last edited:
"Ew." Jordyn says, wiping any blood and guts off her face, and then shaking it off her hands.

"Anyway, I'm not sure how to help against the other thing, you could probably help locate it, or rotate things underground or something, I can't really assist by teleporting in this case."

Realising that his ability to look downwards is somewhat impaired and that his previous action of doing so was entirely communication focused, Jeremy rubs the guts out of his eyes to actually look at what's going on below; his eyes having to adjust to the light due to his prior, less illuminated positioning. "I'm honestly a bit exhausted now, plus I don't know if they've got a plan and communication is quite difficult for me. You could always just teleport all the sand out of the way, and maybe send the creature into the air or something."

"I have a better plan than that."

Samael comments to the nerd.

"For first thing, magic sunlight man will scout the the underground with his energy while the nerd there will spread his tentacled stand across the ground, this will allow us to detect when and where the stand will pop up."

[ @Listentomyrhytm @Tago238 ]

"Then, teleport lady, you will teleport me, blonde kiddo, smoke lass and Fran next to the croc with myself and kiddo at the front. My stand and his should be able to block the shockwave or at worse most of it, which will allow Fran to freeze the croc in place ansd then be followed by the smoke gal sending her stand down into the ground to choke the enemy stand user."

[ @Paul_Frank @Edwellken @The_Divine_Phoenix @Jackythejack ]

He says, loud enough that everybody should have heard him.

"Anybody have any complains ?"

He asks, while he himself is already ready to do his part.

Last edited:
"The fact that the whole blocking the shockwave thing is redundant when you have multiple people who can uncover the ground before it can attack unless of course you plan on teleporting to it while it's underground (which is worse since teleportation person can only teleport to something in sight so it seems, plus there is not a hollow area underground anyway), the fact that you aren't utilising the inherent nature of its pursuit and our superior mobilisation to ensure your own ground instead of using a battlefield it is used to (if we were to teleport to somewhere in the distance while giving the illusion of moving for less alarming purposes, it would have to move towards us and that would give us the time to set up surveillance once it approached), the fact that it has never given time for post surveillance mobilisation before attacking (which can actually be used for rudimentary prediction, but it still breaks your plan), the fact that for there to be a significant difference in the positioning of people you want teleported you would have to have teleport lady to either be in possession of very long arms or to engage in a very awkward stance and most importantly the fact that at this volume it might be able to hear you; given stand's superior senses and all. And a lack of tornadoes, of course. And probably more" Jeremy stutters with infinite tier speaking speed in response to the "anyone have any complaints?" question, hesitating to give some speech about how if this battle should have taught anyone anything what they should have learnt is that to truly dominate your opponent beyond all doubt and not just gain advantage or victory through fluke creative applications of your stand you must be able to dominate the battlefield your opponent fights on, before realising that a better use of his time would be to create a new platform to fly into the air with due to god's clearly spiteful behaviour in response to verbosely and illegibly worded actions.

He thinks for a moment and then sighs, "Eh fine whatever, I'll go along with your plan if everyone else agrees. Just know that if I die first I shall be furious" before levitating back down

Last edited:
Francesca nodded, Staying Power slamming its fists together again.

"I was going to freeze the ground above them as they try to exit, but this would do as well."

“They always ask for criticism but never take it, tsh” Jeremy mutters before summoning his stand across the battlefield.

@Paul_Frank

Your Stand can tell something is underneath you. The movements are very subtle, like winds through a tunnel, though still noticeable.

@Overlord775

"Uhuh, sure, got it, teleport the four of you to it. Don't think I'm gonna reach you before it comes up though. "

@Tago238
"You might want to move by the way, its under us."

Jordyn shakes a bit more of the bird remains off herself, and tries to rush towards the others to get in position to teleport them, while also being ready to teleport herself if it came up early.

“Will do.” Jeremy uses his stand to lift himself up off the ground while holding out his stand in defence towards the ground.

Instead of some sort of reptilian menace bursting from the ground, it's the user that erupts forwards from a spot in the shifting sands, propelled forwards from a shockwave generated by his Stand, rocketing upwards until standing at eye level with Jeremy. He also conveniently has a high power pistol and equally conveniently aims it at Jeremy's head.

"Please shut up already."

Last edited:
Back