• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

Francesca continues guarding the healer, though her Stand observes the surroundings. It tries to stick close to Elizabeth to reapply its power to her should it wear off.

A head pops up through the ground. It's a burrowing owl.

"Hoo-hoo!" it calls, as it launches with blinding speed outside of the hole and scratches Jordyn's cheek in a failed attempt to get to her eyeball, before backflipping and landing, taking off in a comically fast run.

"That was a close one. You're up freezing gal."

As she says this, Jordyn's stand taps Francesca, teleporting her to the owl so she could freeze it before it escaped.

“Oh.... sorry... I didn’t get the name/ quality of birds exaggeration thing. Maybe the stand user has got a natural encyclopaedia and is channeling that somehow, I don’t ducking know to be honest” Jeremy comments, still slightly distant due to his current defences.

He proceeds to realise that a being which can manifest any type of bird while amping the qualities distinct to that species is something which can cause a high amount of death and covers his barriers with more and more layers, deciding to create barriers in the floor as well as in the ceiling until somebody tells him to do something.

Last edited:
Despite the damage and shot taste in his mouth, now Sam has the strenght to summon his stand, which he does so.

"Don't worry about me magic sunlight man, i'm good, now you need to remove the toxic shit from cowgirl."
He tells Ali, as he looks slightly towards the woman on the ground. [ @Listentomyrhytm ]

"Now, where could the bird fanatic be at ... the shacks seem a good guess."
Samael thinks, as he then makes his stand picks up the large rock he used as sun shielding and throw it at one of the wood shacks, which should have enough force to still collapse it even with his reduced strenght.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The Stand grazes the owl, only for it's feather alone to be frozen, as it undergoes moulting a split second before the touch, it's feathers replaced by fur. The last vestige of the previous form, the owl's head, turns and contorts into the snout of a big brown bat. The bat screams and Francesca is hit with a sheer wall of noise, far more powerful than a creature of that size should produce. It's not merely deafening but also disorienting.

The next thing she knows a white-throated needletail is ascending into the sky at a ludicrous pace.

Last edited:
"It can change shape!"

Francesca yelled out as Staying Power, with its far better senses, moved to defend her as she gathered her bearings.

"Goddamn birds."

Samael mutters angrily to himself, as he and his stand remain close to magic sunlight man, hopefuly he's not weakened enough to completly useless against the composite bird.

The hamon user was currently trying to heal the cowgirl, and Wiki decided that if she couldn’t be offensive she’d be defensive. She moved to the two of them and expelled her gas cloud, to the point where instead of it being projected around her it would form a ring around the three of them.

“My stand should provide us with the cover needed. If that thing flies Into the gas, odds are it’ll get knocked out.”

@Overlord775

Sam feels slightly better after the Hamon chop. Only slightly however. His insides still feel like somebody dragged razor wire on them however.

The rock throw succeeds, albeit far more meekly than he expected. He takes out several of the dinky shacks in one go. None of them contain anything of note.

@Listentomyrhytm

Ali checks to see the stasis has run out. That's the bad news. The worse news is she appears to be dead. However upon closers examination it appears that the cause of it is not toxification but rather blunt crush trauma to the larynx. Her upper abdomen also seems strangely...sunken into the sand.

A deep tremor is felt all around, and it sure ain't the bird up high in the sky, using the Sun to disguise itself.

"...Oh **** me in the alps." Ali is a bit concerned at the death, but not as much as a normal person would expect. He had to deal with the enemy itself. He looks all around to try and find where the tremor is coming from.

The pain is there and is a lot, but that won't stop Samael as he pushes through it with just grunts.

"Whoever it is, they will pay for this."

Samael thinks as he sees the woman dead, though seeing her torso sinked and the tremors make him immidiatly change thought to another.

"The enemy stand is beneath us, watch your step !"

He shouts to the others, as he does so himself too.

Last edited:
Francesca moves back towards the others carefully, as her Stand observes the surroundings for any change it can see, ready to defend or freeze the ground if need be.

“Ugh does anyone want me to lift the ground to expose the source or will that be too dangerous?” He says as he builds up his dome of rock fatter and higher to avoid the tremors, making sure to rapidly apply, repeal and reapply his ability to cancel out the tremors he is experiencing.

An enormous pit begins to form in an area close to you, and something vaguely reptilian ascends out of it. You only see it for the briefest of instances, as while it moves it seems to burrow through the air, generating a shockwave that impacts all of you with bone rattling force.

Whatever it was seems to have disappeared back into the pit. The bird is still invisible in the sky above, utilizing the Sun to it's advantage.

"What in the actual hell was that !?"

Sam says, actually startled, though not for long, as he then has another idea.

"Hey smoke lass, do you have enough range to make your stand follow and suffocate the thing ?"

[ @Jackythejack ]

“I don’t know, but I’m going to try,” was all she said as she rushed to the hole, the smoke engulfing her and blocking her from view of everyone nearby. She stopped near the giant pit and gestured towards it, the gas slowly leaking into the hole, as far as it could go without sacrificing too much concentration or potency.

Beyond a shallow crater there is no hole for the gas to flow into. The sand has resettled with no trace of disturbance beyond that.

“Well...nevermind then.” She muttered under her breath as the gas settled around her again. “can someone get that damn bird in this gas at least so we can take care of that?”

Samael would have followed Wiki to the hole, seeing too how it was way too shallow for the behemoth that had just popped out of it.

"It almost feels like we are fighting mirrages ..."
Samael comments about it.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Can you scan the ground with your magic sunlight ?"

"I can try to channel hamon through it to sense if there is anything down there, not sure if it will work." Ali says, putting his hands onto the ground, and channeling hamon strongly.

“Whatever you think will work” Jeremy repeats, as if deeply confused by the notion “huh.... that’s a terrible thing to say to me, I need more direct instructions” he responds to Francesca.

His barrier (you know, the one he’s been building for self preservation purposes as turns have passed) at this point is an extremely thick and compressed dome of earth.

As he replies to Francesca, the end of his sentence causes him to choke. He begins to realise that he is starting to run out of air. Responding quickly to this development, he revolves small bits of sand inside around manifold, very fine tendrils; using them as drills to form tiny holes all around the structure; not only working as air holes, but also as routes for his tentacles to escape his self built prison. He sticks out the tendrils at all sides, whipping them on the ground and air surrounding him and the rest of the group. Vast quantities of sand leap out across the whole field and begin to rotate around his domain in alternating layers of compressed debris and air (each layer obviously having small openings for him to fit tendrils through). Cacti and the water released from them also find their way into the solid parts of his defence.

“Oh yeah that should help expose the lizard I guess.”

Last edited:
The tail pops up once more behind the group and sends an even bigger shockwave flying in their direction. Jeremy is closest and thus his dome takes the brunt of the damage. The rest of the group are knocked over, or at the least dazed.

"We need to hit that thing right as it pops up."

Francesca replied, having shielded herself through very brief stasis and remained on her feet as a result.

“Right, because I sure can do that,” she muttered under her breath as she slowly got back up from on the desert floor. This was more than a little infuriating.

Sam is thrown to the ground, where he then spits some blood.

"God fuc*king dammit ..."

He mutters as he gets back to his feet, putting his guard up, ready to make his stand strike or throw it's sword.

Jeremy just destroys more land to build up his dome barrier again, possibly larger this time (By the way the layers of Jeremy’s barrier rotate in different directions and they align whenever he wants to poke a tentacle through. Just information I thought I should impart)

“Or we could just, make sure when it comes back up it chokes to death. Which is pretty easy in all honesty”

@Listentomyrhytm

You feel something huge moving in the underground, but it's traveling far too fast. Unnaturally so. You can't pinpoint it's location and it only becomes harder when it stops giving off tremors. The field is dead silent...

@The_Divine_Phoenix

You feel the tremor return for a brief moment, before an enormous quake rocks just beneath your feet, compounded by a sonic boom from above, knocking you off balance. You have just about enough time to see the bat-bird transform into a gigantic, living Quetzalcoatlus careening towards you all, before something toothy and strong grasps your boot and begins pulling undersand. It is extremely painful.

@Overlord775 @Paul_Frank

The enormous pterosaur slams into you full force, carrying you both into the sky as loads on it's wings, attempting to peck a hole through both of you with it's enormous beak.

Having the wind knocked out of her by the enormous creature slamming into her, Jordyn tries to teleport herself onto its back and hold on, while her stand goes to tap Sam and bring him up too, and once she got her bearings, she'd teleport it down to the ground near the others, so they could hopefully deal with it.

Last edited:
Something grabbing Francesca's foot was among the worst choices it could make, as stasis was immediately applied to it through her, her Stand's foot manifesting in her own, before Staying Power manifested again to help her regain her balance.

She'd try to get a look at what exactly was biting her now, while ready for other attacks.

Last edited:
Jeremy just yawns, continuing to build up his barrier, completely unresponsive to the Quetzalcoatlus that burst up from the ground.

“So the stand user is in the village right? If we hurt the other avian creature in a certain way we might get them to reveal their location, I guess. I’m getting pretty tired of this if I’m being honest.”

Sam would have blocked the beak with his stand and it's sword, that would be if Jordyn's stand wasn't fast enough to teleport him away.

But, since the teleport happened, Sam instead makes his stand attack and thrust it's sword downward in the nape of the neck of the giant creature with all the strenght it can muster to impale it.

@Paul_Frank @Overlord775

The teleport is successful but immediately afterwards the enormous creature's head snaps backwards like an owl, before it morphs back to that of a bat, blasting you off with a sonic boom.

It immediately makes for the sky once more.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The freezing is successful, though Francesca's foot is now quite painfully stuck inside the front portion of a reptilian snout, the rest of the body hidden underneath the sand.

Staying Power picks up or tears out a nearby somewhat sharp piece of rock, before placing it in the creature's mouth. The Stand then sellectively unfreezes the teeth of the creature and pries them out of Francesca's foot, so that she has enough room to remove it.

Finally, once this is done, Staying Power applies freezing to the rock inside its mouth, places its hand behind the thing's jaw, unfreezes the thing and strikes the head from behind, with the goal of pushing it into the sharpened rock that could not be crushed, having its head travel through it and leave a hole.

Last edited:
Back