• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: RP Thread

“I mean the fact you called it in an experiment is fairly helpful I guess.” Jeremy mutters absentmindedly. “Oh, also, I can get rid of that puke for you both of you like”

@Crabwhale

"You do you, but you better have an actual plan as not even you would last alone, not that you wouldn't know I guess."

He would ask her to join them as they are on the same boat, but you know, she is in that boat because of them, so it's not really even worth asking.

@Tago238

"Eh, I could live with this, but it would be be better if you did that."

"That sounds like a good idea," the lady picks herself up, albeit a woozily. "I'm sorry, is anyone else feeling a little...worse for wear?"

As she says so, Sam immediately feel incredibly sick.

"I mean, we've been walking through the Nevada desert for a while, and we just fought you and those vampires, so I've certainly felt better."

Jeremy cracks his knuckles rather unimpressively. “Alright, leave it to me” he says as he presses his tendrils on both the woman and Samael. Suddenly all the pile starts spinning around the point of the tendril and while for a brief period of time this completely cleanses both individuals, this elated sensation does not last. Despite the spinning being greatly reduced, bird vomit is still effectively being whirred around at the speed of a vacuum cleaner and (as a vacuum cleaner does when it finds the whirling bit completely exposed) not before long the vomit finds itself propelled across the area. This is made worse by Jeremy realising that he is not supposed to reveal the nature of his power to, well, virtually anyone and especially not a previous enemy, instinctually releasing the spin as soon as this distressing epiphany strikes him.

The vomit flies towards everyone (apart from the enemy stand user hiding somewhere nearby)

Last edited:
@Crabwhale

"yeeeh, feel like shit too all of a sudden."

Sam replies, feeling like he's about to vomit, as he makes his stand drop away the rock, as he doesn't want it to fall on himself in case he has a sudden lack of strenght and can't make his stand hold it up anymore.

@Tago238

[can you please speak English ?]

Julian dodges Jeremy's mishap with an annoyed expression.

"Maybe you two should take a rest. I could make one of the marbles a bit more welcoming this time."

Last edited:
"I feel fine. Though remain careful, it's possible something may yet attack us."

Staying Power moves to prevent the vomit hitting most people, as it applies stasis to it mid air as it moves. Its extreme precision ensuring Francesca does not get hit at all, and nor do the others most likely.

Last edited:
"N-no, wait, that bird. That's not just-****, THAT'S NOT JUST A ******* VULTURE!" the cowgirl says, attempting to move but only tripping down, blood leaking from her mouth and eyes.

Sam feels an irony taste in his mouth, as he notices blood leaking out of his nose. All his muscles feel as if on fire, and his heart is beating rapidly in his chest. The heat of the Sun is feeling absolutely scorching.

Jordyn teleports herself out of the way of whatever vomit isn't stopped by Staying Power.

"That's pretty bad looking." She says, keeping her guard up and looking at the surroundings, watching for the bird that vomited on them.

The sky is filled with several of the turkey vultures. They circle around, seemingly aimlessly. You can't make out which one is the culprit.

"I feel we should try to get rid of those birds. You, you've shown you could fight at long range. Should fire something at them."

Francesca said, looking over at Jeremy as she said this.

“Meh, personally I’m of the opinion that it probably won’t matter because the birds will either be too fast or there will be some feature of the power that will prevent us from actually solving anything with that, perhaps even harming ourselves in the process- but whatever you say” Jeremy shrugs, sending out a few tendrils which spin and shoot ground air, cacti, a large amount of used chewing gum and some of the vomit at all the vultures continuously, to try to see what works and what doesn’t (not necessarily hitting with much force but with a fair amount of speed)

Samael hunches greatly from the pain of his mucles and blood starting to not much metaphorically boiling, as he then shouts.

"What the Hell ?!"

At least he did a good call and dropped away the stone, since in the state he's in he probably can't use his stand.

The woman keels over, full on spasms wracking her by this point, blood mixing with the froth overtaking her mouth.

Sam feels most of his power drain from his muscles, though his effects seem more mitigated by comparison to what's happening to the cowgirl.

All of the birds are successfully shot and killed by Ali's knives and Jeremy's projectiles, falling down to the ground.

“Huh, well that’s a shame I guess. Does anybody have anyway to heal or observe the specific way they are dying? I can probably do surgery on them quite well.”
While saying this Jeremy takes a glance at the birds, trying to tell if they were effected by their own vomit.

"Don't worry, I can heal them if they're not dead yet. Just gotta transmit the hamon in the right way..." Ali says, approaching the birds.

"Shut up the hell up nerd !"

Samael shouts at Jeremy who is all talk and no actually doing anything, as an idea come to his mind.

Why would it be so that he's in much better shape than her ? Thinking about it, the only difference is that he tried to get off the vomit as soon as he was hit y it, so the longer the contact much amplify the effect, but now they are no longer covered in it, so why are things still getting worse ? ... wait, shit.

"Magic sunlight man, i need you to remove the vomit from inside my body ! Fran, freeze cowgirl so she doesn't die !"
[ @Listentomyrhytm @The_Divine_Phoenix ]

He shouts to his allies, thinking quick.

Last edited:
Francesca does this as asked, having Staying Power use its ability on the girl to keep her unchanging, Stand Power or not, no process can happen to her as she is now.

Ali simply backflips to Samael's direction, landing next to him. He grabs Samael by the head, and transmits Hamon through the stand user's body, to expel any harming substances... such as vomit.

Something small, fast and slightly loud whizzes by the hand touch between Sam and Ali, and suddenly the Hamon user find one of his wrist blood vessels popped, the Hamon not conducting properly as a result.

The people with more perceptive Stands [meaning A precision] can see an absolutely tiny bee hummingbird with a rather strange and unfitting beak do the deed, as it flies past.

Sam would notice the cut appearing without a visible, but there's no time to question it, as he would use his remaining strenght to slam himself against Ali's chest, so that he can conduct the magic sunlight to him through it.

"Just do it already !"
He shouts even more loudly at him.

Last edited:
“Isn’t the blood being pumped around in the chest a tad more protected/ with a larger gap than the vessels in the hands. Why not just use his other hand while I protect against birds by moving the wind?” Jeremy says, realising that the birds can probably hear them and so places rock barriers as a defence if they decide to attack him.

Surprised by the sudden perforation of Ali's wrist, Jordyn decides that both this and whatever happened with the birds must be related to the same stand.

"Whoever is doing this has to be relatively close by if they targeted him since he would try to heal everyone." She reasons, continuing to keep her guard up and looking for where someone could be hiding around here.

Ali simply tries once again, this time using his other arm and his leg to try and send hamon to exit the vomit of Samael's body. Breathing in and out.

Francesca did see the bird and thanks to this, she moved Staying Power near the two, placing its hands on both. With this, the Stand was ready to use its power on both of them very briefly and precisely to block any attacks from the bird.

Francesca herself stood ready to apply the power to her or any others if need be through her own hands.

Surprised by the sudden perforation of Ali's wrist, Jordyn decides that both this and whatever happened with the birds must be related to the same stand.

"Whoever is doing this has to be relatively close by if they targeted him since he would try to heal everyone." She reasons, continuing to keep her guard up and looking for where someone could be hiding around here.
“Or they could just see through other, almost invisible birds nearby. Of course they could also be the zippy thing from before but that’s dumb and I don’t think something that isn’t a stand should be able to move that fast anyway”
Jeremy responds, his voice muffled by his earth shield as he says this.

The bird seems to have disappeared, it's small frame lost to the endless seas of sand all around you.

Ali succeeds in pumping out the vomit and subsequently the toxins out of Sam's body. They get explosively expelled through his nose. It hurts a lot and the taste of carrion will probably not leave him for weeks, though he does feel better afterwards. However, the damage already done by the toxin is still there and he's not in commission by any means yet.

@Paul_Frank

Jordyn feels something underneath her shoes, as if something is pushing up from the ground.

Despite losing sight of the enemy, it was important to keep the others informed.

"I saw it! A hummingbird with a weird attacked Ali's wrist!"

Destiny stands ready for a counterattack, foregoing defense for the quickest possible strike should it appear within his range.

“Shit,” wiki muttered under her breath as the noxious gas exited her body to from a kind of smokescreen around herself The idea was to make herself hard to spot from the outside, even to these weird bird things or whatever they were fighting. The only problem was she didn’t have much of a range to speak of. Unless these things came directly at her, she couldn’t do much...

"OOkay... now that the vomit is out." Ali gives Samael a light chop, sennding positive hamon through the standd user's body to try and somewhat heal him. With his bleediinng wrist, he gives Francesca a thumbs up

Looking down at the ground after feeling that, Jordyn jumps back a bit, trying to avoid whatever may come out of it.

Back