• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 5 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So:

7-B+: Qrow, Raven, Port, Oobleck, Glynda, Half Maiden Cinder, Tyrian, and Winter

7-A: Maidens, Maiden Cinder, Ozpin

High 7-A: Prime Ozpin, Salem

Yeah I think that's all. Can't believe one storm feat upgraded half the characters in the show to tier 7 when previously people were struggling to find a feat above tier 8.

Also is the Grimm Dragon is the Grimm Dragon 7-B or 7-A?

@Peter Really i dont think the Grimm Dragon's tier should change at the moment, it really doesnt have anything to support it scaling to either of the higher tiers

@Gargoyle Unless they get better feats at some point, yes

7-A RWBY. Impressive. Most impressive.

And I say this being the guy who got their previous High 7-C stats revised because there were certain issues.

WeeklyBattles said:
As soon as we get an okay on the calc
Kepekley okayed the calc.

Its from Ozpin in his prime using a good portion of his own power to give all four of the Maiden's their power and only being somewhat weakened as a result

Wonder when RWBY's going to hit Tier 5. That moon up in the sky surely didn't crack itself.

WeeklyBattles said:
Its from Ozpin in his prime using a good portion of his own power to give all four of the Maiden's their power and only being somewhat weakened as a result
Okay then.

This reminds me of Old King Thor in the God of Thunder series. He got really pissed that Galactus threw him through the moon, since he really liked that moon.

I still remember the poor moon in Asura's Wrath. That poor thing gets abused all the time. First it gets sliced in half by Augus's sword, than Evil Ryu fixes it by punching it back to normal but than Oni comes and destroys it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back