• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 5 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby is KO'd, Qrow is busy with Raven, everyone has an opponent, so Jaune has to unlock his semblance, or Blake is going to ride the boat she's on straight into the building.

The developers are treating Weiss like garbage in the last 2 volumes.

V4: domestic abuse and realizing your brother actually hates you. The cherry on top being that she is no longer the heir to the family.

V5: put in a plane-crash before being kidnapped in quick succession. Finding out Winter isn't going to be at Mistral, so she was put in a hopeless situation. And now this.

It could be worse though. She could've been turned to ash like Pyrrha, but I digress.

Oh yeah Oscar seem really impressive, time to see how he fairs against Leo when he's actually trying though.

(Why did that sound so sarcastic?)

You know even at the lowest Oscar would be at least 8-A which is impressive considering he only trained for a month. Ozpin wasn't kidding when he said Oscar would learn fast.

Also I just noticed Leo was a Faunus... did he always have a Lion tail?

I caaaaant i have a first account :p

Im just gonna say the tuff from this episode kinda supports the top tiers all being 7-A instead of being 7-B+

Raven was wearing her mask to cover her eyes when "Vernal" made the storm. That's why she said they've planned for this, the deception of the Spring Maiden.

Raven you are far smarter then I thought.

Hazel went hulk on us. (Dust was inserted into the body directly?)

Sooooo Raven is now 7-A, meaning basically everyone who is currently 7-B+ is now 7-A

Also i'd like to point out hat she basically put no effort into making that storm

WeeklyBattles said:
Sooooo Raven is now 7-A, meaning basically everyone who is currently 7-B+ is now 7-A
Also i'd like to point out hat she basically put no effort into making that storm
Not really, Raven never used that sort of power in her fights. Qrow doesn't know she's the maiden, nor lionheart so the 'theyre equals' statement wouldn't really hold if they didn't know her extent

So no 7-A Qrow yet.

@Jinx They still fought and just because she didnt create a storm against Qrow doesnt mean she's not 7-A physically. They still traded blows and fought to a standstill.

We don't know if Maiden powers increase your physical strength or not but I think the Maiden's power isn't some major Tier changing boost and this episodes proves it.

The top tiers that includes Adam and Base Cinder can be 7-A.

Base Cinder broke through Amber's Maiden Barrier. (7-A)

Tyrian was hunting the Spring Maiden and unless you think he was going to talk to her then Salem was confident he could beat a Maiden.

Qrow thought that he and Leo would have been able to take on a Maiden and Raven.

7-A comes from having maiden powers, not the blows she was trading

Raven didn't use her maiden powers, she even told Vernal to not use her power (ofc we know that's a lie now, but it just shows raven was holding back the maiden power herself)

Don't tell me you think Qrow and other regular professional Huntsmen therefore now scales to the power of a maiden when it's been specifically shown and stated maidens are the strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back