• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 5 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat Dot said:
Now they upgraded to freaking 7-A ovo, can't wait to see them reach tier 6, or perhaps a good hax would be nice too.
I wouldn't be surprised if they reached Tier 5. As I said a few comments prior, that moon in the sky can't have cracked itself.

Well, she can coverted her and others' bodies into fast moving rosepetals, and of course she can split them up, which is kind of intangibility, she doesn't seem to get hurt by it

Ghira is badass though.

Takes a aura powered knife stab and it barely even bothers him without his aura.

Felt like we could have had a bit more action within the battle other than stopping and talking for a few bits. Also unimpressed by the Bat Faunus guy getting taken out so easily...same as that spider girl one, but ayy Mali helped too

Kaltias said:
Iirc someone calced the cracked Moon at High 6-A
I know I'm late in saying this, but even if the moon crack was calced at high 6A for the destruction, the fact that it hasn't come back together after however long would mean it overcame the moon's GBE (or at least was so close that it's taken many many years for it to reform)

That didn't answer my question?

I ask if Peak Ozpin should have all of the Maiden's abilities.

Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Electricty Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Flight, and Telekinesis.

Personally i think he should considering they came from him. Also, have we seen enough of Illia for her to get a profile? She'll scale from Sun and Blake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back