• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 5 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just got done watching episode 4

spoilers: Also this is just my general thoughts Why didn't everybody just stay at a distance and shoot yang when they saw her weapons were fist based I ask even though the fight was cool (even if it was kinda slow), Well Oscer now somewhat scales to Ruby and the fact she's about as good as a person who just started training is kinda funny, Raven frustrates me due to her flip flopping she says no then for Litterally no reason decides to say yes after Weiss escapes, I love how after Weiss sees yang she decides to give up on subtlety, And finally Dat ending will probably make white rose and bumblebee shippers riot

"Electricity makes me stronger" That's all she said about it Wheb telling oscer Her semblence I think she would have mentioned being able to create it if she could

It was mentioned back when it was first revealed, Oobleck said that she could create and channel electricity through her muscles. She probably creates it at a slower rate though, we also see her with lightning back in the emerald forest when she broke that grimm

Black Sun and Arkos are objectively the best ships in RWBY because they're the only ones that are legitimately teased without """subtext"""

The strength of the fandom's headcanon will always be stronger than the plot.

Also, how the hell do people ship her with Liya? She was just introduced.

The Plot Drives the show that the Fandom watches and follows.

Yeah. *******. Right.

So uhh....Anyone heard of Fatmanfalling?

I'll never forget when I saw TvTropes take a character being utterly devastated at another one's death (And subsequent joy when they survived) as being ship tease that show's romantic attraction between the two.

@Gargoyle One I've only watch his rwby abridged (sort of) And it's Hilarous

Also @everlasting Um I think your missing Renora and now Freezerburn because that hug was totes romantic

@everlasting Flower power Isn't Cool?

@sir ovens And that's why to me Roman Torchwick is still alive And plotting an epic revenge scheme on everyone (this is directed towards the head canon being stronger then the plot thing btw)

@Gargoyle One of the writers was a guest nd they were talking about how it would be cool if one of the characters in RWBY got swallowed whole by a Grimm and the writer commented on how at least one of those things has already happened.

So I was thinking back to the fight with the queen lancer, is it possible to get the AP of Weiss' Knight summon from that scene? We know dust is 8A (It's harmed multiple 8A characters) and the queen lancer shrugged off multiple crates of it all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back