• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I think the optimal solution for now is to put all the evidences against Garchomp in this thread, and stop arguing whether which evidences are applicable and which aren't. Because we're probably not gonna get anywhere if this continues, not until staff comes, no? A compilation of all report-worthy behavior should be added in one go, not stacking them up one by one while questioning their validity at the same time, because it feels chaotic, that's what I think, at least.

Preferably, we'd have to wait for others to make a decision on this as well.
Agree, I'm just wasting my time anyways with him.

Honestly, I agree. He's been disrupting both matches and CRTs with completely unrelated or unaccepted drivel for quite a while now.

Well, if Garchomp has been problematic and intentionally disruptive, he could receive a short ban. He seems more naive than he does malicious from my experience though, but it's not an excuse to get away with anything.

As for that CosmicDragon person, I can find that account specifically, but there was another similar username who got global blocked across Fandom. I'm not sure if Pan impersonated him or something, but I'm not sure. I think BigSmoke is the person who knows most context on the situation though.

7wOMaN.png

Can you check this guy, he's trolling profiles

Anyway, like Medeus, I do not think that Garchomp seems malicious. A short block at most is warranted.

What is going on with anime profiles being vandalized to tier 1 or higher? This is like the 9th or 10th anime profile we've had vandalized to an absurd tier in the last 3 days

What is going on with anime profiles being vandalized to tier 1 or higher? This is like the 9th or 10th anime profile we've had vandalized to an absurd tier in the last 3 days
Bored trolls. It is much less problematic than being spammed with **** and gore as we were earlier.

okay so before cosmicdragon rejoined fandom, pan actually posted on my wall and tried to convince me that they aren't the same person. yes, pan has created yet another account on the godmodes wiki. yes, the mods are aware of his presence. no, he is not banned. the sheer incompetence of those mods is astonishing. anyways, before he was banned, cosmicdragon tried to say that he was actually pan's brother. pan has created sockpuppets posing as his own acquaintances before (he once created an account called "gracepresense", which he used so that he could pretend to be one of his own friends and later fake a suicide attempt) and apparently the "older brother" thing is one of the oldest tricks in the book, so this is nothing new for him or other trolls. also, according to mr bambu, going to cosmicdragon's profile and clicking "multiple accounts" would show him with pan.

okay so before cosmicdragon rejoined fandom, pan actually posted on my wall and tried to convince me that they aren't the same person. yes, pan has created yet another account on the godmodes wiki. yes, the mods are aware of his presence. no, he is not banned. the sheer incompetence of those mods is astonishing. anyways, before he was banned, cosmicdragon tried to say that he was actually pan's brother. pan has created sockpuppets posing as his own acquaintances before (he once created an account called "gracepresense", which he used so that he could pretend to be one of his own friends and later fake a suicide attempt) and apparently the "older brother" thing is one of the oldest tricks in the book, so this is nothing new for him or other trolls. also, according to mr bambu, going to cosmicdragon's profile and clicking "multiple accounts" would show him with pan.
In the span of 36 minutes since this post, he posted a message 4 minutes after this post was made, and that same account is now blocked from godmodes.

Okay. The account in question should remain banned then.

i don't know if this has been brought up before, but i feel like Godzilla KOTM 2019 needs a warning

he repeatedly calls arguments he disagree with as ''Stupid'' and ''idiotic'' and calls people who agree with them as idiots, very good examples include this one, this one, this one (and calling the site as stupid and that he always wins), this one, this one and braindead one

he's also consistenly a Heisei Godzilla wanker, trying to as much get him as 4-B for a unreliable and vague statement and that he can defeat Doomsday and still on the linked thread he says that he doens't care about Rude and that he thinks everyone on the thread (except him) is stupid

he needs a massive warning or even a small ban

Last edited:
I think a warning to tone it down should be a start.
Would you or some other staff member be willing to give him a strict warning?

Somebody should preferably also warn Garchomp or give him a brief ban.

I actually feel this kinda derserves a short ban, considering he has been showing this behaviour from way mid 2020, like when Comics Goji stopped scaling to the 4-B end of marvel.
That is a good point.

So would 2 weeks of ban for Garchomp and 4 weeks for Godzilla be appropriate? And if so, what should the motivations be?

Back