• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Upgrade

Still the game versions of SpaceGodzilla absorbed "THE" energy of multiple stellar explosions.
THE is not ALL. Show where it says all. If you cant then stop claiming it is all as it is not.
It wouldn't make sense to just absorb a few amount of energy of multiple supernovas, when he can simply could had absorbed the whole energy of a single one. lol
Because he didnt.
Is obvious on the GAMES he absorbed a HUGE amount of energy, it is even stated that he took a unbelivable amount of the supernovas.
Games do not scale to the movie.

Still the game versions of SpaceGodzilla absorbed "THE" energy of multiple stellar explosions.

It wouldn't make sense to just absorb a few amount of energy of multiple supernovas, when he can simply could had absorbed the whole energy of a single one. lol
You're assuming though, it really doesn't have to be the way you're forcing it to come of

And some of the other stuff in the op supports him being on that level such as the supernova stuff and the thing about him destroying everything in his path.
Oh wow, such compelling evidence not like he could destroy everything in his path without being tier 4 no sir

That is not generally how it works, no.
Okay, but why though? Does it depend on the nature of the absorption, or is it just in this instance where the situation is just too vague?
No, I can be just fine containing the energy of a 10-A punch
But if I got hit by a 10-A punch I'd be royally hurt
But you aren't containing that energy at all times are you, especially not at rest?

Regardless, you still survived the punch. It matched your durability, not exceed it.

Okay, but why though? Does it depend on the nature of the absorption, or is it just in this instance where the situation is just too vague?
It's cuz of all sorts of factors like surface area, energy type, how it's applied etc etc
But you aren't containing that energy at all times are you, especially not at rest?

Regardless, you still survived the punch. It matched your durability, not exceed it.
Dude my body can produce that energy easily, and the point is that when someone actually applies the energy to AP I'm not handling that good at all as opposed to when it's inside me

I'm starting to think people don't understand what Surface Area is.....
I mean, it doesn't help that we never actually see the absorption. We don't know the distance, the amount of time, the quantity or the quality of absorption. All we know is that it happened....probably.

I hate that this is the best quality of the clip on youtube but the japanese version is not far off

Spacegodzilla did not 'Absorb' the energy of a bunch of supernovas, it was Exposed to the energy, backed up by the website bio where it says that Spacegoji was "showered with the energy of dying stars"

Also High 4-C for absorbing "the energy of a star" is factually incorrect.

It's only Tier 6.

If you disagree you're wrong it doesn't matter how many people agree with you you're all factually wrong and it shouldn't be controversial to say it.
That's just stupid, where'd you get that from?
Oh from the calc I made which has the most inconsistent nerfs to it made to be accepted by the wiki?

Hysterical considering the echo chamber of bad arguments made.

THE is not ALL. Show where it says all. If you cant then stop claiming it is all as it is not.

Because he didnt.

Games do not scale to the movie.
We have that game SG absorbed:

1- Multiple supernovas energy
2- it also says he absorbed an unbelivable amount of energy from them

So under that context why he would have absorbed small portions of multiple supernovas, when he could absorbed one completely?

That plus the fact it says that it was a really huge amount of energy give us the answer.

But I'm talking about the GAMES dude, I readed my comment again and none part says Games=Movie. lol

If we're playing the semantics game, I win. It says the energy, that means the entirety of said energy contained within said event, rather than any minute percentage, which would've been stated with phrases such as 'some of' or other verbage.

Okay, let me see if i can simplify this for you.

"'Insert character name here' struck the earth with their fist."

Does this mean that said character is planet level? Because they struck the earth therefore they must have struck the entire planet? Its not saying they struck a small part of the planet just that they struck the planet therefore they are planet level for striking the earth right?

If we're playing the semantics game, I win. It says the energy, that means the entirety of said energy contained within said event, rather than any minute percentage, which would've been stated with phrases such as 'some of' or other verbage.
No it really doesn't, trust me I could really dive into that shit
The energy does not imply in any way shape or a totality because if someone wants to say ALL of the energy then he'd say it because people and especially scientists aren't vague *****

Okay, let me see if i can simplify this for you.

"'Insert character name here' struck the earth with their fist."

Does this mean that said character is planet level? Because they struck the earth therefore they must have struck the entire planet? Its not saying they struck a small part of the planet just that they struck the planet therefore they are planet level for striking the earth right?
There is also this

To quote what I assume is the crux of Apex's evidence:
"Unfortunately, some of these Godzilla cells managed to enter a black hole, where they were exposed to the energy of an untold multitude of stars."

Again where does it say he absorbed it all, exposed if anything implies that he didn't take it all in since if that's the implication you'd think the ***** would be more direct, but no let's assume the strongest possible end from this instead of literally going the safe route since we never see this on screen from what I understand

Clearly manipulating the words there. That leaves it so incredibly vague that you get nothing from it.
This however is a lot more clear. He got energy from at least one supernova, fueling his evolution and then level of power. Not much that's vague there aside from the quantity he got. That's really the only thing valid in keeping the upgrade out. Denying it or just saying 'well it's Tier 6' isn't a good argument as that'd be inconsistently weak.
If it said ALL the energy, that'd make this much easier, but clearly more is pouring in than just what his body would be exposed to in a single second as again there are multiple shown and he's clearly drawing the energy into himself.

But this whole "oh well humans are exposed to sunlight' debunk is just blatantly stupid and not even remotely a fair comparison.

Clearly manipulating the words there.
Ironic
This however is a lot more clear. He got energy from at least one supernova, fueling his evolution and then level of power. Not much that's vague there aside from the quantity he got. That's really the only thing valid in keeping the upgrade out. Denying it or just saying 'well it's Tier 6' isn't a good argument as that'd be inconsistently weak.
If it said ALL the energy, that'd make this much easier, but clearly more is pouring in than just what his body would be exposed to in a single second as again there are multiple shown and he's clearly drawing the energy into himself.
Ooooor they're just meaning that he was surround by the energy of stars which is how he got so much even while being a cell because again if they wanted to say he absorbed the full energy of a star I think they'd say it straight instead of ******* around with all this indirect language

And as we explained absorbing THE energy is not the same as ALL THE energy

Ironic

Ooooor they're just meaning that he was surround by the energy of stars which is how he got so much even while being a cell because again if they wanted to say he absorbed the full energy of a star I think they'd say it straight instead of ******* around with all this indirect language
Not at all, I'm not intentionally making stupid examples because I got beat back with arguments that are not only outdated but also blatantly idiotic.

You think it'd be that easy, but it never is. And even when the implication is VERY ******* CLEAR there's always semantics games played on forums like this to deny it. Take the earlier feats of this very series, including a meteor verbatim stated to be able to destroy the Earth and part of the current AP on the page. The wiki tried everything from outlier to lifewiping to keep said blatant example from applying.

Back