• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well, this is gonna be a long talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone i am PandimensionalBeing042 i joined the wiki on 29 December 2019 i was a confused guy from the start i was known for alot of things aggression, depression and mental issues, i had trouble understanding and believing stuff from the start, and I spammed and didn’t know the rules was ignorant and stupid and so on, but i have changed. don‘t believe me i was TheNeverEnding2001 and GracePresence, after i was banned from this place i tried to show that i have changed and i did got along quite well with the people here and on fandom, ofcourse i was sockpupputing but I wanna show that i have changed ofcourse i did bad stuff really bad stuff. But one day i decided to put off my mask and decide it’s enough or i go back as the person i am (The good side that is), or i will not comeback I want one last chance in fandom aswell as wikia. don believe that i am pandimensionalbeing042 or you don’t know who i am that’s alright I was google134. However i want one last chance here because no matter what happened i still loved this place immensely it’s like a second home for me. Oh and ofcourse i apologised what i did

So am I allowed a last chance or am I allowed to go and never come back.

You do not use the same password here as in Fandom.

Oh well I forgot that password anyways and I deleted that email account so I can’t get it back (about the PandimensionalBeing042) profile

Well, he apparently has another account here called CosmicDragon1001, which seems quite well-behaved and helpful.

I remember him, if it helps. I spoke with him over Discord about a possible reprieve though he had told me FANDOM had globally blocked him.

Well, he apparently has another account here called CosmicDragon1001, which seems quite well-behaved and helpful.
That’s actually not me, but a family member who actually i told about this and he became curious about the wiki and stuff so yeah it’s my older brother we had a deal that he would pretend to not know who i am because if he would mention me he could have been banned however all of his activities and everything he did i have nothing to do with it i just showed him this place and he wanted to join and learn the stuff here we share the same ip because we live in the same house don’t actually ban him because non of his actions where ever actually mine

Last edited:
I do remember the name, but I do not remember the details on why you were blocked. But I do recall getting into some kind of fight someone named BigSmoke or something like that. But anyway, I'm neutral for how unless I see more details behind the context. However, IMO I'm leaning towards maybe being okay with the welcome back.

You want details? I'll give you some ******* details.
Pan has created dozens of sockpuppets, started numerous spite threads and flame wars, shown bigotry towards autistic people and transgenders, encouraged multiple members of the JBW (including myself) to commit suicide or die in some other horrible manner, used "your dad raped you because he's a pedophile" as a casual insult, impersonated several other users, sent death threats to me (as well as the entire population of Godmodes Wiki), and faked a suicide attempt. If you want some proof that he did this, I recommend you ask Crabwhale, Seol404, MLPlover2011, MaxForward, or the God of Procrastination (although I appear to be the only one who believes that his "suicide attempt" was a stunt).
He'd like to have you believe he did all this because we "attacked" his beloved mouse loli, Frankie, by voting against her in a JBW VS thread, but he has openly admitted to being a troll on multiple occasions.
CosmicDragon1001 is most likely yet another sockpuppet of Pan. This wouldn't be the first time he's pretended to be an acquaintance of himself.

Scans? I could ask Crab, but I'd like some substantiation before doing so.

Can't do much with that, that's just proxy statements. But noted, at least.

Hm.

I will speak to Crab.

I'm aware FANDOM globally banned them, I don't consider them to have the greatest judgement at all times. It's evidence I suppose, but I don't consider it ultimately damning.

Fair.

Veiled is a term that could be used.

Do you have confirmation that Planet is Pan? I'm willing to believe we should ban the bugger anyways, given the above, but if you have evidence, send it. Ditto for your doppelganger situation.

If Crab can confirm his bit in all this, I'm happy to perma ban and ban all accounts linked to his IP.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with BigSmoke that those are extremely toxic cases. While I can agree people change; others and especially Fandom aren't so pleasant if first time being that toxic.

Uh yes. That's not acceptable and I am unsure about the other account being a family member. The "brother" argument is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

The simple answer, then, is to just keep blocking him until it sticks. We've done it for others. Again, I'd like to hear from Crab before acting on it, but still.

I contacted the man on Discord, but thanks anywho.

Uh yes. That's not acceptable and I am unsure about the other account being a family member. The "brother" argument is one of the oldest tricks in the book.
Also, yeah, I don't buy that either. Just ban everything related to him, fairly open and close.

Also, he says he's changed here? Trust me, he hasn't. He's said the exact same thing on multiple occasions, and every single time, he's gone back on it.

I believe you. Crab said he'll look into it since he'd like to jar his memory, so after Crab confirms even the slightest ounce of the above for me, I'm happy to launch Pan's ass into orbit. No worries.

He says he seems to recall this being a particularly bad case, but he'll get back to us after schoolwork. I think that's fine enough.

I mean. The naming conventions match with Pan's (he admitted over discord he has an alt named TheNeverEnding2001), plus when I go to your profile and click "multiple accounts", it shows you with Pan. So.

if Crab takes a bit before showing up, I'd be fine with him getting banned if others are thoroughly convinced.

I am unsure about the other account being a family member. The "brother" argument is one of the oldest tricks in the book.
If your unsure that is fine, however banning me while i did nothing and just based on speculation doesn't make any sense, how can you possibly know the situation between me and pan. If you don't believe me just ask me what you wanna know i even send some information if necessary.

Thank you for helping out everybody. However, it is unfortunate that Bright/Cosmic turned out to have a history of such bad behaviour, as he seemed nice now.

I mean. The naming conventions match with Pan's (he admitted over discord he has an alt named TheNeverEnding2001), plus when I go to your profile and click "multiple accounts", it shows you with Pan. So.

if Crab takes a bit before showing up, I'd be fine with him getting banned if others are thoroughly convinced.
Pan made this account for me but he doesn't use this. Does it show the same IP?

Last edited:
however banning me while i did nothing and just based on speculation doesn't make any sense
When the person we are talking about has a history of making multiple socks, it totally makes sense.

Total sense? If i was suspected to be "Pan" why did you accept me anyways. Just like you did with his alternatives accounts. I mean ban pan fine but it's unnecessary to ban me considering i did nothing wrong and never will because Pan doesn't use this account it doesn't even know the Password off it.

I didn't know your entire history before accepting you. I am only getting to know about all this here in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back