• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this what it's come down to? MFTL Burter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineAura44

He/Him
I think this is straight forward so here we go. Burter says he is the fastest character. It can't be assumed he's Quadrillions Speed of Light because of this, the others have trained. Can't assume he stayed on top. He should scale to MFTL from the logic that AKM sama themselves said character statements are enough to evaluated (also had the go ahead to make this by AKM, likely sarcasm) and that's the reason Cell is Solar System. I am mainly doing this simply to see this evaluated by AKM themselves. I really don't care what happens to this thread. It won't be accepted.

Um, I think you're taking what he's saying way out of context. Burter is not close to being the fastest, especially since Goku blitzed him in base form when he couldn't do the same against Frieza even after a massive power up + Kaioken x20.

Um, I think you're taking what he's saying way out of context. Burter is not close to being the fastest, especially since Goku blitzed him in base form when he couldn't do the same against Frieza even after a massive power up + Kaioken x20.
That's combat. Not travel.

It's not full-on spite. There is no reason for this to be closed if it can be used (according to AKM sama's word)

The difference between Burtur and Cell is that Cell actually has reliable statements and confirmations that show he is indeed Solar System Level. Burtur on the other hand just says that, without any support, and clear contradictions.

The difference between Burtur and Cell is that Cell actually has reliable statements and confirmations that show he is indeed Solar System Level. Burtur on the other hand just says that, without any support, and clear contradictions.
Yes and I love you bring this up because Akm said that the confirmation isn't what matters, but the statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back