• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I will ask him what he wants to change it to.

Thank you. Is somebody else willing to investigate and handle it please?

Am not sure but it's think I edited silver surfer page.
This is not the place exactly but if it was something minor like a grammar fix then no problem, now if you messed something up by accident you can undo the edit and it will be back to normal afaik.

Now if you vandalized the profile then there are consequences

You're not allowed to link to powerlisting wiki for powers.

Oh, and speaking of which, several Tohou characters have abilities linked to powerlisting wiki. Like junko for example
The links should be corrected so they lead to our own powers and abilities pages instead in that case.

A bit late, but some of them (or so I think)? Though, I saw him fix Junko specifically. So, probably only Junko. My bad if I didn't specify enough.

I can try fixing the pages instead.

A bit late, but some of them (or so I think)? Though, I saw him fix Junko specifically. So, probably only Junko. My bad if I didn't specify enough.

I can try fixing the pages instead.
Thank you. That would be appreciated.

Okay. Thank you.

Would any other experienced members be willing to help Butler with cleaning up those pages in the above-mentioned regard?

I advise users with enough knowledge about Powers and Abilities to check the links above.

Since, I de-linked those profiles from outside sources, I didn't re-link most of them to our ability pages, because I don't know what ability would "Lunacy" fall under this wiki. While I did link some, like Food Empowerment to Statistics Amplification.

Most of the other touhou pages didn't really have this problem, and I only fixed some minor formatting errors, like changing thumb to right.

Mathias Lavecchia 27

Unwarranted revision of the page: Alluka Zoldyck

Please keep an eye out on this user.

Thank you very much. Thank you for saving me from some of my time being wasted by that user. I think he would've continued with it on other pages too, as long as he's not stopped by a staff member, since he was very persistent about it as well.

Last edited:
Those don't seem bad tbh, in the sandslash he just added a unnecessary low in the tier and the bugs bunny was, well, just extra words and a unecessary addition to his speed.

I think we can just tell him to avoid putting unecessary stuff there and look at the tier page.

Well, I said it was only "some pretty questionable and low quality edits". That's why I said just keep an eye out, in case if a repeat happens. Because someone will have to clean his edits.

But that doesn't mean I disagree. I also agree with you. It's just that I was suggesting to keep an eye on said user.

Last edited:
Back