• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Just a note that I would appreciate if the people who help out in this thread always properly undo the vandal edits so the pages that the vandals distorted are brought back to the exact states that they were in before, as I had to handle it in several cases this time.

Except for that, thank you all for helping out.

He got reported in RVR his behavior, but since reporting staff in RVR isn't enough, Human Resources got involved. No, rather, Human Resources had to be involved in it.

Well, editing away those links and giving him a warning should probably be enough.

Anyway, a banned member made an appeal to be allowed to come back to this forum:

I'd like to report Garchomp as well due to their lying and trolling behavior here and troll answer here.

Plus they started to sprout non sense on my profile wall of the forum

If he is intentionally being dishonest and has been warned for this, a ban is probably necessary, unsure about making it infinite though.

Why do you think im "wanking" just for having different opinions? So many people here wank and downplay many verses as well. And how is making a joke harmful, my "wank" isn't even trolling just because you disagree with it

You constantly suggest them without doing a CRT, plus all your ratings are absurdly high, plus you even revive old threads with troll answers.

You didn't get any better from your 3-months ban

You constantly suggest them without doing a CRT, plus all your ratings are absurdly high, plus you even revive old threads with troll answers.

You didn't get any better from your 3-months ban
Having higher ratings then what they are on the site isn't even trolling at all, why do you think its trolling because my opinion is different?

Yes, you always put such ridiculously high ratings without even scans backing them
I even said those stuff weren't on his profile and then gave an answer for profile only matches, like most other threads i comment on
Pretty sure he claimed 6D mewtwo and derailed the 2-A pokemon thread, and almost every thread he's on
I do believe in 6D mewtwo but i obviously didn't spend time talking about the explanation and show me where i derailed

Again: This stuff is for CRTs, not unrelated threads lmfao. But these ratings of yours are either based on extraggerated intrerpretations or game mechanics

I think the optimal solution for now is to put all the evidences against Garchomp in this thread, and stop arguing whether which evidences are valid/applicable and which aren't. Because we're probably not gonna get anywhere if this continues, not until staff comes, no? A compilation of all report-worthy behavior should be added in one go, not stacking them up one by one while questioning their validity at the same time, because it feels chaotic, that's what I think, at least.

Preferably, we'd have to wait for others to make a decision on this as well.

Last edited:
Back