• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

@Fixxed So you're telling me that you're completely fine with using a blog that had little to no explanation for all of the stuff you claimed in the end just because it was accepted, despite the fact the Admins who did accept it barely knew what was the actual intent of the upgrade. You do realize this is a violation of one of the rules in content revision right? More specifically this.
  • The opening post of a content revision thread has to include a clear summary in the opening post what major changes are being made so that everyone involved in the discussion will be on the same page. For example, if an updated profile has been created in a sandbox with a new Power & Abilities section, then you should summarize or bullet point in the opening post the major changes that are being proposed so that people don't overlook them.
Not only was the staff not on the same page since they had no idea what you were trying to push but you never once explained the infinite 6-D layers that would be applied to Anos, plus again the arguments you provided in said blog did not prove layered hax or resistance negation layers or anything like that, so you're being dishonest as **** right now.
First of all i made that explanation page for explain further about deepened. I already write in the conclusion of the blog what ability that the deepened will get

Two, my explanation page is just to explain that deepened mean layered, the major change is deepened=layered, i already say the infinitely layer is come from the scan that say infinitely deepened, it not come from that explanation blog

But because deepened mean layered it clearly mean infinitely layered

Again and again that blog for explain deepened=layered
The infinitely layered is result of there are scan that clearly proof about infinitely deepened

Yeah, I agree with Dread and the others here. Making an Argumentum Ad Verbose argument with no summary and writing it in a way where staff may nod their heads without thinking too doesn't really sit right around here and could potentially make various other upgrades get out of control.

Yeah, I agree with Dread and the others here. Making an Argumentum Ad Verbose argument with no summary and writing it in a way where staff may nod their heads without thinking too doesn't really sit right around here and could potentially make various other upgrades get out of control.
Can you read my explaination about that?
The thread is only for one change, the other change it come from result because it accepted
Ahh this

Again and again,
First i already say that arnos already have infinitely deepened's statement that already accepted in this thread. But that thread is not explain further about deepened work in the verse, about deepened can be layered,so the one that just accepted is just
INFINITELY DEEPENED STATEMENT OF ARNOS' ROOT

And then i make explanation page, for explain further about deepened, and it accepted in this thread, i already stated claerly that deepened will have higher resistence and resistence negation or layered to all the previous power

The premises:
  • Arnos' root is can deepened infinitely
  • Deepened means layered
The conclusion is
● ARNOS IS CAN LAYERED INFINITELY

Bruh this is simple logic

That thread is just for explain further about deepened. So why i must brought the infinitely layer thing in that???

And then someone is ask for the where the 6D hax come from??
That already accepted in this thread , that every ability from arnos' chaos root it will scale to the venuzdonoa and arnos' root it self can destroy the silver sea that is 6D

Now we have 3 premise
  • Arnos' root is can deepened infinitely
  • Deepened means layered
  • Arnos root' ability it scale to the 6D level

The conclusion is
Arnos is can infinitely layered 6D ability

That's another issue, it's problematic when the RVR thread gets dragged out for too long over the same topic. @Fixxed I know you were being reported over some tactics on the verse specific topic, and that you were trying to explain your side of the story, but if it's getting repeated and circular instead of letting more staff members take a look and weighing in, then it can get more annoying if anything.

That's another issue, it's problematic when the RVR thread gets dragged out for too long over the same topic. @Fixxed I know you were being reported over some tactics on the verse specific topic, and that you were trying to explain your side of the story, but if it's getting repeated and circular instead of letting more staff members take a look and weighing in, then it can get more annoying if anything.
I just explain the problem in here

They report me because they say the thread i made is for upgrade for infinitely layer but i not write that in the thread. That false bacause when i claim the infinitely layer, the scan i brought is other scan that is already accepted even before that blog, and there are no in that blog even brough that scan, so is not need for me to write the infinitely layer

You are still talking about infinitely layered Anos upgrade in a RVR thread. This isn't the point here.
Yeah but i not say my thread (explanation thread) is for up the infinitely layer, that is the main problem in here about that thread

I brought other scan for the infinitely layer, as i say i brought that blog for prove deepened=layered not for prove infinitely layered

Yeah but i not say my thread (explanation thread) is for up the infinitely layer, that is the main problem in here about that thread

I brought other scan for the infinitely layer, as i say i brought that blog for prove deepened=layered not for prove infinitely layered
From what I see you insert an already accepted scan but then add an expanded interpretation onto it acting as if that interpretation was already accepted. Which doesn't seem to be cool at all and against the Wiki's rules. You could've just done it without realizing what's wrong with it as well so IMO I suggest just accepting the criticism and proposing your interpretation in a new thread. So basically just don't die on this hill or it might make things worse.

From what I see you insert an already accepted scan but then add an expanded interpretation onto it acting as if that interpretation was already accepted. Which doesn't seem to be cool at all and against the Wiki's rules. You could've just done it without realizing what's wrong with it as well so IMO I suggest just accepting the criticism and proposing your interpretation in a new thread. So basically just don't die on this hill or it might make things worse.
The problem in here is not because i make interpretation about "infinitely layer". But because they say the thread i made (explanation page) is for upgrade the infinitely layer but not included or write some explanation about that, so they said i manipulated the staff for accept that without aware what the thread is made for. That is false i already explain that above

I am filing a complaint against @Fixxed for misusing the system and deliberately attempting to harm the community in the verse.
I will provide additional details to clarify my point.

@Fixxed started a thread without clearly discussing a crucial aspect of a well-known light novel character, Anos. The original intention was not related to the infinite layers argument, but rather focused on exploring the works within the verse.

In a versus thread, @Fixxed's arguments were not accepted, and the decision was in Anos's favor (victory – for having 6D infinite layers/AP)

Nowhere officially accepted

Nowhere is this an accepted argument in VSBW and has never been addressed properly

To be clear, the only accepted thread that comprehensively covers everything is the one I created, which ranges from 2-A to 6D baseline. It was accepted that Anos has 99 · countless layers of hax, but not infinite layers.
It is crucial to note that threads of this nature require extensive and thoughtful discussion.
However, the thread in question was concluded within a mere two days without adequate input or addressing the matter at hand.

Certain staff members tentatively supported the thread without realizing the implications. Notably, no member with substantial knowledge in the MG area, such as @Dereck03 or @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless, was involved in the discussion.

In conclusion
Anyone? The case is still open.

Anyone? The case is still open.
Please give it a rest already. For one, this is being built entirely around a misunderstanding. There was absolutely zero vote manipulation or any of the other offenses being listed.

The only issue here is that he is using a CRT for a blog that was accepted to claim that an upgrade for a character has been officially accepted.
The blog only exists to explain the mechanism behind his argument. It wasn't a hidden agenda to manipulate votes or get what wasn't in the premise accepted.

Now before I'm hit with the "You're not staff" argument from anyone, the point is, if you're gonna judge him, do it based on the actual offense that was committed. Don't confound a simple case of misconceptions and lack of communication to increase the amount of offenses committed.

The offense is simply using a separate accepted CRT to claim a completely separate argument has been accepted. As such, i see nothing deserving of strict punishment here. A warning should more than suffice

Please give it a rest already. For one, this is being built entirely around a misunderstanding. There was absolutely zero vote manipulation or any of the other offenses being listed.

The only issue here is that he is using a CRT for a blog that was accepted to claim that an upgrade for a character has been officially accepted.
The blog only exists to explain the mechanism behind his argument. It wasn't a hidden agenda to manipulate votes or get what wasn't in the premise accepted.

Now before I'm hit with the "You're not staff" argument from anyone, the point is, if you're gonna judge him, do it based on the actual offense that was committed. Don't confound a simple case of misconceptions and lack of communication to increase the amount of offenses committed.

The offense is simply using a separate accepted CRT to claim a completely separate argument has been accepted. As such, i see nothing deserving of strict punishment here. A warning should more than suffice
What do the rest of our staff here think about this? It seems to make sense to me.

Also, big thanks to all of our members who are helping out here. 🙂🙏

someone repair this.
I handled it.

What do the rest of our staff here think about this? It seems to make sense to me.

Also, big thanks to all of our members who are helping out here. 🙂🙏
I shouldn't be commenting here. But as a verse supporters and who reviewed Fixxed Blog I should say Tatsumi is correct Fixxed Didn't Manipulated staff in accepting that Blog this is big misunderstanding. He created a Blog to explain how mechanism of Deepening works.

If other arguments of Infinite layers should be accepted before Arguing. People should advice him to create a seperate thread for that. Just advice him that without misunderstanding his intention. Fixxed is one of the non-aggressive member in our wiki. I hope we don't treat him badly for small misunderstanding in his arguments.

@LordGriffin1000 & @DarkDragonMedeus
These two agreed for Blog with correct information I hope they don't misunderstand what's being presented in that Blog.

Anyway if my comment feels like unnecessary feel free to delete it.🙏.

In this thread Reporting Condensing attitude from @Georredannea15

He has done this many times. I finally adviced him to make a Downgrade CRT if he Disagrees otherwise I will report him in RVR for derailing the thread with his condensing attitude.

Anos Profile already has Proof for accepted 6D NEP and TD3 for lacking all order where we previously even had to deal with people here regarding Silver Sea being made up of Order which is already accepted as 6D here by @Ultima_Reality . But @Georredannea15 is not listening what others are saying keep insisting on its only limited to 5D. I hope some staff gives him a warning on how our wiki standards works.

Here are profile description which already exists
Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Types 2, 3 & Aspect Type 1, 2, 3 and 4 for his source; Anos' source is fused with [103] Graham's nothingness and he is capable of using the latter's nothingness as a "shield" which converts whatever it interacts with into nothingness, to protect himself or to attack[104]. Anos' source is stated to be even emptier than graham's nothingness. The source remembers the body's outline, and memories are stored in the source. In other words, the source also stores information necessary for one's existence[105])
Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Types 2, 3 & Aspect Type 1, 2, 3 and 4 for his source; Anos' source is fused with [103] Graham's nothingness and he is capable of using the latter's nothingness as a "shield" which converts whatever it interacts with into nothingness, to protect himself or to attack[104]. Anos' source is stated to be even emptier than graham's nothingness. The source remembers the body's outline, and memories are stored in the source. In other words, the source also stores information necessary for one's existence[105])

Not to mention there is an Big Explanation Page exists for Order works. Anyway I hope someone gives a warning regarding his Condensing attitude even though topic has been already discussed many times and accepted in other threads.

This is not condescending attitude, he’s literally just arguing against your claims for Anos’ source. Also telling someone to “stop crying” isn’t making you look better than this person, so I advice toning down the behavior.
You need me to point out how many people adviced him to stop arguing on the same topic which he doens't understand? Also I said that because I got irritated on his constant Downplaying behaviour without making an CRT. So you gonna ignore all of his other things?

That’s not the report, you’re reporting him for being condescending, nothing about the comment you linked for him or the following comments afterward was condescending, he’s just arguing about Anos’ hax potency. Unless you just want him banned because the mere idea of people having questions about your franchises is bad which is just stupid on so many levels.

That’s not the report, you’re reporting him for being condescending, nothing about the comment you linked for him or the following comments afterward was condescending, he’s just arguing about Anos’ hax potency. Unless you just want him banned because the mere idea of people having questions about your franchises is bad which is just stupid on so many levels.
I hope some staff gives him a warning on how our wiki standards works.
Anyway I hope someone gives a warning regarding his Condensing attitude even though topic has been already discussed many times and accepted in other threads.
dead-out.gif

Glass atleast read what I said 🗿🙏

Elde, the crux of the matter is that he is getting off topic. I believe you may have misused the term "condescending".
I see my bad. Anyway I should say he is not listing to whoever participating in that thread.
Even from previous page he keeps on insisting his POV is better than whatever wiki standard accepts. I mean atleast he should make a Downgrade CRT if he Disagrees instead of downplaying things which are already accepted.

Back