• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa Downgrade (Improved Argument)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxLevel_King

He/Him
Mostly taken from my reddit post: Venuzdonoa Explained [1st Part - Spoiler Free/2nd Part - Spoilers]

Make sure to read through all of my points first before you come to any conclusions.

"Venuzdonoa can destroy all things in creation. No matter how tough, eternal or infinite it is, Venuzdonoa will destroy it alongside its reason."

Because of this statement, it is widely believed that Venuzdonoa can destroy the entire Silver Sea, and that because Anos' "True Power" is considered superior to Venuzdonoa, that Anos can also destroy the entire Silver Sea. There are 4 things wrong this interpretation; 1. Anos didn't know that the Silver Sea existed when he made this statement. He wasn't referring to the Silver Sea. 2. Neither Venuzdonoa or Anos himself has feats even remotely comparable to destroying the entire Silver Sea. 3. The reason why Anos was unaffected when Venuzdonoa was used against him (and why people consider Anos' "True Power" to be superior to Venuzdonoa) is because his Purple Magic Eyes have superior reason-destroying hax to Venuzdonoa. 4. The most important point is that nowhere in the story is the Silver Sea ever referred to as a creation by any of the characters or exposition. In the Silver Sea, bubbles come into existence on their own in the 0th Layer. Then a God of Creation is born into that bubble, and they create a World. Then Gods that embody the concepts of that World are born, followed by other races. Creation refers to the World that has been created by the Goddess of Creation and everything in it. There are countless bubbles in the Silver Sea with countless Gods of Creation who've created Worlds inside those bubbles. However, as far as we know, the Silver Sea itself has no creator and is not a creation. Not once throughout the story has it been referred to as a creation. It's always been spoken of like it's just there. There is no proof and no implications within the story that that the Silver Sea is a creation. It would be nothing more than headcanon to assume that it is, and headcanon is never viable to be used as a fact.

Venuzdonoa has no anti-feats to it's original statement. It has worked in deeper worlds just fine, reason being that it's deep magic to begin with, so nothing would interfere with it exerting it's Order of Destruction. The thing is, the statement is that Venuzdonoa can destroy all things in creation, no matter how eternal or infinite. Deeper Worlds are all creations by their God of Creation, but the Silver Sea isn't. So all the statement would mean is that Venuzdonoa works just as effectively whatever World it's in, not that it can destroy the Silver Sea.

If either Venuzdonoa or Anos himself proves that he can destroy the entire Silver Sea later in the novel, then I will gladly eat my words. Until then, there is no proof, so I stand behind my current argument.

Edit: (New Argument I just thought of against the LoD reasoning)

One of the biggest points that's been made in the thread has to do with how important Order is in the Silver Sea. Well, I have a point to make in response;

According to the Order of the Silver Sea, Chief Gods are the strongest beings of their World. Therefore, according to this Order, Yzak scales above the Lions of Destruction. Lions of Destruction aren't misfits according to the Order of Evezeino, because the LoD's very power comes from all of the cravings in Evezeino. Their power is the very incarnation of Evezeino's cravings.

Parrington made the "fated to destroy the Silver Sea" statement in context of Anos being a near-perfect incarnation of the LoD. A perfect incarnation of the LoD wouldn't be any stronger than Yzak, the Chief God of Evezeino. And Yzak can't destroy the Silver Sea.

Before anyone has the chance to say something like, "but Anos overcame his LoD impulses, he's stronger than a Lion of Destruction", remember, Parrington made the statement he did in context of the perfect incarnation of a Lion of Destruction itself. Yzak>"Perfect incarnation of LoD".

Anos himself is a different matter, but that interpretation of Parrington's statement still doesn't apply.

Edit 2: Both @EldemadeDityjon and @ImmortalDread claimed that I was lying and being dishonest about the scans I used to support my claim that the Vortex that Anos destroyed wasn't in the Abyssal World below 99+ layers of the Silver Sea, but in the Abyss of Craving of Evezeino. Because of this, I've decided to post here what I feel to be the most obvious undeniable piece of evidence that supports my claim;

Source: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/631/
A tremendous amount of magical power gathered in the magic circle he drew. "<Vortex>" One word, Hermide muttered. The whirlpool of Nijiji, which was scattered and spinning around, gained even more momentum. Before long, it created a whirlpool of water currents and a whirlpool of magical power, and began to stir <Abyss of Craving>. The vortex that had only affected Nijiji interfered with the water flow and the magic field, and was finally reflected clearly in the demonic eye.
Source: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/632/
The ear-splitting roar reminds me of the sound of something being out of place. <Calamity Abyss of Craving>, the bottom of the water is cut off along with the strata, and slowly released from the calamity world. "It's like a prelude to the collapse of the world." However, Evezeino barely manages to keep its original form.

Current state of the Thread:

Agree: @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara @Everything12 @Zencha9 @Lynieryz @theultimate5105

Neutral: @Planck69 @RM97 @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless @Vietthai96

Disagree: @Tatsumi504 @Dereck03 @Godsatoshi23 @EldemadeDityjon @Problemexe @Tarang123 @Reiner @ImmortalDread @wwereymy235 @Artorimachi_Meteoraft @Overlord_THE_END @Rendynoc0unter @God900 @Ottavio_Merluzzo @Fixxed @Flashlight237 @Sacchan @Robo @DarkDragonMedeus @Just_a_Random_Butler

Essentially, what I'm arguing is that Venuzdonoa shouldn't be stated to scale to the Silver Sea because no statements or feats prove that it does, and while there are no "anti-feats" (make sure to have read what I said about anti-feats and the Silver Sea as a whole), that isn't enough to prove it scales to the Silver Sea.

Last edited:
I feel like Venuzdonoa should only scale to a bubble at the moment, and every time it has been used in the Silver Sea would support that line of reason.

I'd like to ask, given everything that's been stated in the thread, is there still something in the story that proves that Venuzdonoa can destroy the entire Silver Sea?

Sussy Baka
Tsundere heaven.
baka-anime.gif

Trust me OP didn't copy pasted the same Arguments from before and made a summary.
The main argument, and the most important one, is point #4. It's the strongest argument against Venuzdonoa scaling to the Silver Sea, and it has also never been brought up before. While the first 3 points aren't a strong enough argument on their own, they are more than strong enough to support the reasoning dictated by point #4.

The main argument, and the most important one, is point #4. It's the strongest argument against Venuzdonoa scaling to the Silver Sea, and it has also never been brought up before. While the first 3 points aren't a strong enough argument on their own, they are more than strong enough to support the reasoning dictated by point #4.
Really funny because it was already debunked in Previous thread where a staff named @Everything12 already made same argument

If I am correct @Ultima_Reality agreed with Venozdonor and Anos scaling to Silver Sea. You are just spamming same thing which were already brought up by even staff and debunked.

Also it's Funny Silver Sea is completely composed of Fire dew which was released from Bubble worlds and Silver bubbles. Yet you say Silver Sea isn't a Creation. Yeah nice way to prove yourself as you don't know what you are talking about.

• Link the Previous thread where Venozdonor and Anos AP scaling to Silver Sea was accepted. I am not gonna bother searching for one. If you actually checked previous threads before making this you shouldn't have problem doing so.
  • Prove Silver Sea is not a creation despite it is made up of Same fire dew which makes up all of the Worlds reality in MG
  • Prove Silver Sea is not bound to Logic & Reason and Explain how TF Venozdonor was able to destroy a character which wasn't bound to Reason and Logic but can't destroy Silver Sea which is made up of fire dew which is leaked from world which are bound to Reason and logic. Graham Laughs at your arguments.
Pain would love your post
Glassman would love to Downgrade the verse with this same Arguments which are already debunked in previous threads and Even accepted by @Ultima_Reality and Current Staff @Dereck03 .

Last edited:
Really funny because it was already debunked in Previous thread where a staff names @Everything12 already made same argument

If I am correct @Ultima_Reality agreed with Venozdonor and Anos scaling to Silver Sea. You are just spamming same thing which were already brought up by even staff and debunked.

Also it's Funny Silver Sea is completely composed of Fire dew which was released from Bubble worlds and Silver bubbles you says Silver Sea isn't a Creation. Yeah nice way to prove yourself as you don't know what you are talking about.

• Link the Previous thread where Venozdonor and Anos AP scaling to Silver Sea was accepted. I am not gonna bother searching for one. If you actually checked previous threads before making this you shouldn't have problem doing so.
  • Prove Silver Sea is not a creation despite it is made up of Same fire dew which makes up all of the Worlds reality in MG
  • Prove Silver Sea is not bound to Logic & Reason and Explain how TF Venozdonor was able to destroy a character which wasn't bound to Reason and Logic but can't destroy Silver Sea which is made up of fire dew which is leaked from world which are bound to Reason and logic. Graham Laughs at your arguments.

Glassman would love to Downgrade the verse with this same Arguments which are already debunked in previous threads and Even accepted by @Ultima_Reality and Current Staff @Dereck03 .
You should ask him the scans for his arguments. I need to see if the verse is either 11-S or 1-S.

Really funny because it was already debunked in Previous thread where a staff named @Everything12 already made same argument

Also it's Funny Silver Sea is completely composed of Fire dew which was released from Bubble worlds and Silver bubbles. Yet you say Silver Sea isn't a Creation. Yeah nice way to prove yourself as you don't know what you are talking about.

1. I don't recall point #4 being brought up or debunked anywhere. On top of that, if point #4 isn't debunked, then the first 3 points are completely relevant.

2. Since when is the Silver Sea itself made up of Fire Dew? We know that Bubbles possess Fire Dew, and that Fire Dew flows between Bubbles, but nowhere in the story is it stated that the Silver Sea itself is made up of Fire Dew. It is complete headcanon that the Silver Sea is a creation, because it has never been referred to as such by anything.

3. Why would I even have to "prove" that the Silver Sea isn't a creation? Why am I expected to prove a negative when there's no proof of a positive? How can you definitively scale Venuzdonoa to the Silver Sea when nothing in the story suggests that the Silver Sea is a creation? I thought that in order for someone or something to be scaled to a certain tier, there needs to be solid grounds of evidence for it. Your headcanon that the Silver Sea is a creation is anything but.

1. I don't recall point #4 being brought up or debunked anywhere. On top of that, if point #4 isn't debunked, then the first 3 points are completely relevant.

2. Since when is the Silver Sea itself made up of Fire Dew? We know that Bubbles possess Fire Dew, and that Fire Dew flows between Bubbles, but nowhere in the story is it stated that the Silver Sea itself is made up of Fire Dew. It is complete headcanon that the Silver Sea is a creation, because it has never been referred to as such by anything.

3. Why would I even have to "prove" that the Silver Sea isn't a creation? Why am I expected to prove a negative when there's no proof of a positive? How can you definitively scale Venuzdonoa to the Silver Sea when nothing in the story suggests that the Silver Sea is a creation? I thought that in order for someone or something to be scaled to a certain tier, there needs to be solid grounds of evidence for it. Your headcanon that the Silver Sea is a creation is anything but.
Fallacies here.
Where are the scans that state that the Silver Sea is a creation like you claim?
More fallacies.

Where are the scans that state that the Silver Sea is a creation like you claim?
I Never claimed Silver Sea is a creation. Stop twisting my words I asked you a question you should answer that. And burden is on you for posting scans. You are the OP of this thread. No one here stupid enough to accept Trust me bro policy
Link the Previous thread.
Show me scans for Silver Sea being made up something else not from fire dew as you claim and drop the scans first
Is this your first debate ? You claimed Silver Sea is not a creation that's your burden to prove it not others. You made a claim not me. I just asked a question which you hasn't answered yet. Also need scans for whatever you claim.

Nice way to appealing to ignorance on my question on Venozdonor stomping a character who is not bound to Reason and Logic and you ignored the part where you need to prove Silver Sea is not bound to reason beyond what Graham capable off.

Correct me, who are you to decide what is positive and negative here? Assertion that silversea is not creation has been made by you as you are OP, so you're the one with positive and first claim, give evidence for your assertion, burden of proof is on you.
That's not how the burden of proof works at all. OP doesn't need to provide any evidence as OP is not making a positive claim. OP is simply dismissing/denying the positive claim "Silver Sea is Creation/Part of Creation" because there is no evidence given for the claim (If I am understanding the OP correctly), aka Hitchen's Razor.
If anything, burden of proof is on the party making the positive claim that Silver Sea is Creation/Part of Creation.
Consequently, if evidence or implication is provided that it is the case, then the burden shifts on to the OP.

I Never claimed Silver Sea is a creation. Stop twisting my words I asked you a question you should answer that. And burden is on you for posting scans. You are the OP of this thread. No one here stupid enough to accept Trust me bro policy

Link the Previous thread.

Show me scans for Silver Sea being made up something else not from fire dew as you claim and drop the scans first

Is this your first debate ? You claimed Silver Sea is not a creation that's your burden to prove it not others. You made a claim not me. I just asked a question which you hasn't answered yet. Also need scans for whatever you claim.

Nice way to appealing to ignorance on my question on Venozdonor stomping a character who is not bound to Reason and Logic and you ignored the part where you need to prove Silver Sea is not bound to reason beyond what Graham capable off.
1. Either you believe that the Silver Sea is a creation (which means that its an extension of the statement that Venuzdonoa can destroy all of creation, and therefore can destroy the Silver Sea) or you don't believe it (which means that the statement about Venuzdonoa being able to destroy all of creation doesn't apply to the Silver Sea regardless, and as such, there's no proof that it can destroy the Silver Sea).

2. I don't need scans to disprove headcanon. It isn't stated anywhere in the story that the Silver Sea is made up of Fire Dew.

3. Again, I don't need scans to disprove headcanon. We know for a fact that all Worlds in MGnF were created by Gods of Creation. However, never once has the Silver Sea been stated or implied to be a creation. If nothing in the story itself suggests that the Silver Sea is a creation, why do I need to prove it to you? There's nothing to prove to begin with.

4. Venuzdonoa destroying Graham who is "beyond reason and logic" isn't nearly enough to prove that it can destroy the Silver Sea. On top of that, Graham's nothingness existed beyond the nothingness that Venuzdonoa destroyed, so Venuzdonoa didn't even truly destroy Graham. If Venuzdonoa is some omnipotent weapon that can literally do anything, it would've completely destroyed even the nothingness that existed beyond what was destroyed. Furthermore, compared to some of the deeper world characters, Graham is fodder, so comparing him to the entire Silver Sea is utterly ridiculous.

5. None of the points you brought up have any solid grounds. You talk about Venuzdonoa being capable of destroying the entire Silver Sea as if it's a fact, but every point you make is utterly shaky at best. If you don't at least have a strong argument for why Venuzdonoa is capable of destroying the Silver Sea, then it shouldn't be treated as an undeniable fact.

That's not how the burden of proof works at all. OP doesn't need to provide any evidence as OP is not making a positive claim. OP is simply dismissing/denying the positive claim "Silver Sea is Creation/Part of Creation" because there is no evidence given for the claim (If I am understanding the OP correctly), aka Hitchen's Razor.
If anything, burden of proof is on the party making the positive claim that Silver Sea is Creation/Part of Creation.
Consequently, if evidence or implication is provided that it is the case, then the burden shifts on to the OP.
Who made the claim about Silver Sea being a creation ?

1. Either you believe that the Silver Sea is a creation (which means that its an extension of the statement that Venuzdonoa can destroy all of creation, and therefore can destroy the Silver Sea) or you don't believe it (which means that the statement about Venuzdonoa being able to destroy all of creation doesn't apply to the Silver Sea regardless, and as such, there's no proof that it can destroy the Silver Sea).

2. I don't need scans to disprove headcanon. It isn't stated anywhere in the story that the Silver Sea is made up of Fire Dew.

3. Again, I don't need scans to disprove headcanon. We know for a fact that all Worlds in MGnF were created by Gods of Creation. However, never once has the Silver Sea been stated or implied to be a creation. If nothing in the story itself suggests that the Silver Sea is a creation, why do I need to prove it to you? There's nothing to prove to begin with.

4. Venuzdonoa destroying Graham who is "beyond reason and logic" isn't nearly enough to prove that it can destroy the Silver Sea. On top of that, Graham's nothingness existed beyond the nothingness that Venuzdonoa destroyed, so Venuzdonoa didn't even truly destroy Graham. If Venuzdonoa is some omnipotent weapon that can literally do anything, it would've completely destroyed even the nothingness that existed beyond what was destroyed. Furthermore, compared to some of the deeper world characters, Graham is fodder, so comparing him to the entire Silver Sea is utterly ridiculous.

5. None of the points you brought up have any solid grounds. You talk about Venuzdonoa being capable of destroying the entire Silver Sea as if it's a fact, but every point you make is utterly shaky at best. If you don't at least have a strong argument for why Venuzdonoa is capable of destroying the Silver Sea, then it shouldn't be treated as an undeniable fact.
Still waiting for those scans on the OP. Someone wake me up when the scans are provided. 😴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back