• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I am filing a complaint against @Fixxed for misusing the system and deliberately attempting to harm the community in the verse.
I will provide additional details to clarify my point.

@Fixxed started a thread without clearly discussing a crucial aspect of a well-known light novel character, Anos. The original intention was not related to the infinite layers argument, but rather focused on exploring the works within the verse.

In a versus thread, @Fixxed's arguments were not accepted, and the decision was in Anos's favor (victory – for having 6D infinite layers/AP)

Nowhere officially accepted

Nowhere is this an accepted argument in VSBW and has never been addressed properly

To be clear, the only accepted thread that comprehensively covers everything is the one I created, which ranges from 2-A to 6D baseline. It was accepted that Anos has 99 · countless layers of hax, but not infinite layers.
It is crucial to note that threads of this nature require extensive and thoughtful discussion.
However, the thread in question was concluded within a mere two days without adequate input or addressing the matter at hand.

Certain staff members tentatively supported the thread without realizing the implications. Notably, no member with substantial knowledge in the MG area, such as @Dereck03 or @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless, was involved in the discussion.

In conclusion

Last edited:
My recommendation is to impose a general CRTs ban or a topic ban (all MG CRTs) on discussing it, given the observed behavior, which constitutes a significant breach of regulations pertaining to circumventing contentious themes within the verse and their influence on match outcomes.

Specifically, the user in question employed this argument to secure victory in one of the matches, which is highly deceitful and unacceptable.

I am filing a complaint against @Fixxed for misusing the system and deliberately attempting to harm the community in the verse.
I will provide additional details to clarify my point.

@Fixxed started a thread without clearly discussing a crucial aspect of a well-known light novel character, Anos. The original intention was not related to the infinite layers argument, but rather focused on exploring the works within the verse.

In a versus thread, @Fixxed's arguments were not accepted, and the decision was in Anos's favor (victory – for having 6D infinite layers/AP)

Nowhere officially accepted

Nowhere is this an accepted argument in VSBW and has never been addressed properly

To be clear, the only accepted thread that comprehensively covers everything is the one I created, which ranges from 2-A to 6D baseline. It was accepted that Anos has 99 · countless layers of hax, but not infinite layers.
It is crucial to note that threads of this nature require extensive and thoughtful discussion.
However, the thread in question was concluded within a mere two days without adequate input or addressing the matter at hand.

Certain staff members tentatively supported the thread without realizing the implications. Notably, no member with substantial knowledge in the MG area, such as @Dereck03 or @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless, was involved in the discussion.

In conclusion
Ahh this

Again and again,
First i already say that arnos already have infinitely deepened's statement that already accepted in this thread. But that thread is not explain further about deepened work in the verse, about deepened can be layered,so the one that just accepted is just
INFINITELY DEEPENED STATEMENT OF ARNOS' ROOT

And then i make explanation page, for explain further about deepened, and it accepted in this thread, i already stated claerly that deepened will have higher resistence and resistence negation or layered to all the previous power

The premises:
  • Arnos' root is can deepened infinitely
  • Deepened means layered
The conclusion is
● ARNOS IS CAN LAYERED INFINITELY

Bruh this is simple logic

That thread is just for explain further about deepened. So why i must brought the infinitely layer thing in that???

And then someone is ask for the where the 6D hax come from??
That already accepted in this thread , that every ability from arnos' chaos root it will scale to the venuzdonoa and arnos' root it self can destroy the silver sea that is 6D

Now we have 3 premise
  • Deepened means layered
  • Arnos root' ability it scale to the 6D level

The conclusion is
Arnos is can infinitely layered 6D ability

I thought the explanation blog was simply made to provide a more detailed explination of what was already accepted on the profiles. Obviously, the knowledgeable members of that verse should have gotten a chance to comment. I apologize for causing trouble with my hasty conclusion on the matter but Fixxed should have a chance to explain (Edit: Fixxed commented above)

I thought the explanation blog was simply made to provide a more detailed explination of what was already accepted on the profiles. Obviously, the knowledgeable members of that verse should have gotten a chance to comment. I apologize for causing trouble with my hasty conclusion on the matter but Fixxed should have a chance to explain (Edit: Fixxed commented above)
Yeah that thread is just for explain further about deepened, why i say it infinitely layer not simply because that thread but there are more CRT that already accepted to support that
Now we have 3 premise
  • Deepened means layered

The conclusion is

The discussion was brought to an end in just two days, with no expert members expressing agreement. The only ones who accepted the argument were the administrators, who themselves acknowledged not being familiar with the verse. Additionally, the concept of 6D infinite layers AP/hax has never been acknowledged in any previous discussions

Ahh this

Again and again,
First i already say that arnos already have infinitely deepened's statement that already accepted in this thread. But that thread is not explain further about deepened work in the verse, about deepened can be layered,so the one that just accepted is just
INFINITELY DEEPENED STATEMENT OF ARNOS' ROOT

And then i make explanation page, for explain further about deepened, and it accepted in this thread, i already stated claerly that deepened will have higher resistence and resistence negation or layered to all the previous power

The premises:
  • Deepened means layered
The conclusion is
● ARNOS IS CAN LAYERED INFINITELY

Bruh this is simple logic

That thread is just for explain further about deepened. So why i must brought the infinitely layer thing in that???

And then someone is ask for the where the 6D hax come from??
That already accepted in this thread , that every ability from arnos' chaos root it will scale to the venuzdonoa and arnos' root it self can destroy the silver sea that is 6D

Now we have 3 premise
  • Deepened means layered

The conclusion is
Don't spam with this since nothing here is accepted in a proper manner and nothing has been addressed or discussed even.

Hell, I asked Dereck and UMR myself and they were never aware of this at all.

Don't spam with this since nothing here is accepted in a proper manner and nothing has been addressed or discussed even.

Hell, I asked Dereck and UMR myself and they were never aware of this at all.
Bruh that CRT is already being accepted, and we get fact
We combine tha fact (premises) and have conclusion

Your point is say, i say infinite layer because of that explanation page, that is false, the explanation page is just for explain further about deepened. I claim it infinitely layer because of premises of the previous thread

Your point is i say infinite layer because of that explanation page, that is false, the explanation page is just for explain further about deepened. I claim it infinitely layer because of premises of the previous thread
That still doesn't change the fact that NO ONE knew about the infinite layer hax thing which is a MASSIVE UPGRADE FOR ANOS.

Your point is say, i say infinite layer because of that explanation page, that is false, the explanation page is just for explain further about deepened. I claim it infinitely layer because of premises of the previous thread
I would like to point out that no thread has ever thoroughly examined the topic of 6D infinite layered AP/hax.

Furthermore, your conclusion lacks logical validity. Merging various assumptions without justification does not suffice as a sound argument. Moreover, Null, who originally presented the scan, did not intend to suggest that Anos possessed an infinite layered AP, much less a higher dimensional one. This concept is entirely novel to the MG community and appears to be a fabrication.

I will refrain from debating this issue any further.

That still doesn't change the fact that NO ONE knew about the infinite layer hax thing which is a MASSIVE UPGRADE FOR ANOS.
I already give my explanation, it because premises in the previous thread
there are no problem someone know or not, just read my explanation and debunk if you see a problem

I would like to point out that no thread has ever thoroughly examined the topic of 6D infinite layered AP/hax.

Furthermore, your conclusion lacks logical validity. Merging various assumptions without justification does not suffice as a sound argument. Moreover, Null, who originally presented the scan, did not intend to suggest that Anos possessed an infinite layered AP, much less a higher dimensional one. This concept is entirely novel to the MG community and appears to be a fabrication.

I will refrain from debating this issue any further.
First
I just take the statement of infinitely deepened from null's scan, i dont say he suggest infinite AP or blablbal

Just take the fact that there are a proof of infinitely deepened

And then deepened mean layered
With simple fundamental logic is mean
Infinitely layered

First
I just take the statement of infinitely deepened from null's scan, i dont say he suggest infinite AP or blablbal

Just take the fact that there are a proof of infinitely deepened

And then deepened mean layered
With simple fundamental logic is mean
Infinitely layered
You can stop talking about the actual upgrade in this thread. This is not the thread for that. Talk about WHY you called your own CRT an explanation page when its actually an infinite layer Anos upgrade.

@Fixxed the 2 year old CRT you linked had little to no connection to it being infinite layers of hax, plus the recent one you made gave no indication to the potency of the hax for Anos at all, the fact you’re pulling this to make Anos win against some random Low 1-C character is just baffling to say the least.

@Fixxed the 2 year old CRT you linked had little to no connection to it being infinite layers of hax, plus the recent one you made gave no indication to the potency of the hax for Anos at all, the fact you’re pulling this to make Anos win against some random Low 1-C character is just baffling to say the least.
No, the 2 years old CRT is i use to prove the infinitely deepened , so it had connection because the deepened part

The recent it just to prove that deepened is layered, i already write that deepened will get higher resistence and resistence negation to every previous power of that person or magic before deepened, and it already get accepted is mean we can use it

And fact that arnos can infinitely deepened is mean arnos have higher resistence and resistence negation to all his previous power and he can do that infinitely, mean higher infinitely resistence and resistence negation

You can stop talking about the actual upgrade in this thread. This is not the thread for that. Talk about WHY you called your own CRT an explanation page when its actually an infinite layer Anos upgrade.
Because its just to explain about the deepened

The infinitely layer is come from the premises or the fact of some previous threads, it not come from that thread

That thread is just for prove that deepened is mean layered, for arnos' infinitely layer is come from the scan that say arnos can infinitely deepened

So let me simply the problem in this, you guys report me because i make thread that say expanation page, but you guys say i make upgrade for infinitely layer of arnos, right?

@Fixxed Your blog literally did not explain that whatsoever. All that's mentioned is that someone's magic power grows stronger when they're close to death and that someone can just amp magic spells to make them stronger than normal. Nothing about this blog remotely proves, in your own words "higher resistance and resistance negation also power nullification and negation to power nullification to all it/him-her previous power (the power before being deepened)". Especially for Anos of all people having infinite layered hax on a 6-D level. For extraordinary claims like this you're gonna need extraordinary evidence to back it up.

The more and more you're pushing for this the less I'm willing to take your word because it seems like you're just twisting the conclusions to get what you want.

@Fixxed Your blog literally did not explain that whatsoever. All that's mentioned is that someone's magic power grows stronger when they're close to death and that someone can just amp magic spells to make them stronger than normal. Nothing about this blog remotely proves, in your own words "higher resistance and resistance negation also power nullification and negation to power nullification to all it/him-her previous power (the power before being deepened)". Especially for Anos of all people having infinite layered hax on a 6-D level. For extraordinary claims like this you're gonna need extraordinary evidence to back it up.

The more and more you're pushing for this the less I'm willing to take your word because it seems like you're just twisting the conclusions to get what you want.
Bruh that not the problem, the fact that it already have accepted with that conclusion, it mean it can be used. Yeah the higher resistence..... it already be accepted so it can be used

So i use that for support my argument. This is not about you not agree or not with that blog. If that is already accepted then it can be used as proof

????? It's damn vaguely manipulated agreed mate. You really still think that your CRT is still valid and accepted after the slander you brought to MG's community.

I am telling you this but no knowledgeable member agreed with this, the matter of fact that admins even admittedly to agree that they only agrees because they should you were creating a blog for better view, not for creating a made up assumptions with 0 evidences.

Stop with this shit, really. You actually made the community really worse than really is.

????? It's damn vaguely manipulated agreed mate. You really still think that your CRT is still valid and accepted after the slander you brought to MG's community.

I am telling you this but no knowledgeable member agreed with this, the matter of fact that admins even admittedly to agree that they only agrees because they should you were creating a blog for better view, not for creating a made up assumptions with 0 evidences.

Stop with this shit, really. You actually made the community really worse than really is.
Bruh as long as the thread is still get accepted then it is valid to use, unless it has downgrade for that, and then what slander i brought?? And even if i brought slander it not have any connection to that thread is valid or not

And what you mean vaguely manipulated, what that i manipulated in that thread?

@Fixxed So you're telling me that you're completely fine with using a blog that had little to no explanation for all of the stuff you claimed in the end just because it was accepted, despite the fact the Admins who did accept it barely knew what was the actual intent of the upgrade. You do realize this is a violation of one of the rules in content revision right? More specifically this.
  • The opening post of a content revision thread has to include a clear summary in the opening post what major changes are being made so that everyone involved in the discussion will be on the same page. For example, if an updated profile has been created in a sandbox with a new Power & Abilities section, then you should summarize or bullet point in the opening post the major changes that are being proposed so that people don't overlook them.
Not only was the staff not on the same page since they had no idea what you were trying to push but you never once explained the infinite 6-D layers that would be applied to Anos, plus again the arguments you provided in said blog did not prove layered hax or resistance negation layers or anything like that, so you're being dishonest as **** right now.

Back