• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Okay. So even a mild warning would be an overreaction then?
To clarify, he wasn't being hostile or disrespectful towards anyone. He presented valid opposing arguments without any form of insult or even mild offense. Additionally, there was no warning issued to him by the staff member (@Damage3245) who was present there.
All I'm saying is, there's a General Discussion thread for the series that he could have easily went to in order to address his concerns and for said concerns to have their full merit.
But I suppose he'd just require an instruction to not clog unrelated CRTs with his complaints and go to a different thread for it.
However, these concerns are pertinent to the final result of the content revision.

To clarify, he wasn't being hostile or disrespectful towards anyone. He presented valid opposing arguments without any form of insult or even mild offense. Additionally, there was no warning issued to him by the staff member (@Damage3245) who was present there.

However, these concerns are pertinent to the final result of the content revision.
He's not being rude at all, just irrelevant.

I just wanted a warning or something so he didn't keep posting irrelevant stuff to CRT's.

Well okay, I respect your opinion either way.
No issues. As a member who is not acquainted with the verse, I am merely providing a different point of view. (y)
He's not being rude at all, just irrelevant.

I just wanted a warning or something so he didn't keep posting irrelevant stuff to CRT's.
I don't believe he introduced any irrelevant points to the thread. His concerns have an indirect impact on the final outcome of the thread and therefore must be addressed. He has every right to object to the thread based on these reasons.

So guys, a particular case.... This user.. I banned him for referencing **** sites and he also had previous cases of vandalism a few months ago... But the thing is that he has an account here on the forum and is active without a ban....................

So, what do we do in these cases?

So guys, a particular case.... This user.. I banned him for referencing **** sites and he also had previous cases of vandalism a few months ago... But the thing is that he has an account here on the forum and is active without a ban....................

So, what do we do in these cases?
If they were banned on the website, why weren't they also banned on the forum?

EDIT: I have done so. @Dereck03 In the future, I would let an admin take care of it so they can be fully banned.
I ban if there are no active administrators to apply the ban or else the user will continue vandalizing pages, and also I reported the case and no administrator checked if he had an account here.

I ban if there are no active administrators to apply the ban or else the user will continue vandalizing pages, and also I reported the case and no administrator checked if he had an account here.
Aye, and that's not a bad thing, but it can lead to confusion in situations like this, so I would still just leave it to an admin unless the situation is extremely dire.

Back