• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin revision part 1. Arnos small revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is revision for arnos' true power, remove the "likely" part and make it valid tier 1

First.
Silver sea already accepted as tier 1
Fate of lion of destruction is to destroy silver sea, the destructive power of that fate is can destroy even the silver sea
Arnos' root destructive power can surpass the destructive power of that fate, arnos root is the king of destruction. Even can destroy that fate it self

「目障りなあの男から教えられたすべてを忘れ、お前は本物の獅子となる。剣も魔法も言葉も、想いすら、あの男の遺したものは、一切合切ここで潰えるのである」
 その直後だ。
 不気味な声が、直接、この身の深奥より響き渡った。
 それは内なる衝動。
 他でもない、俺自身が放つ声だ。
 悪意が、心の底の更に深いところから、沸き立ち、溢れ出す。
 ――滅ぼせ――
 耳を塞ごうにも、体の内側に響き、頭を揺さぶる。
 ――すべての海と――
 頭蓋にこびりついて離れぬ渇いた欲求。
 ――すべての存在を――
 壊せ、壊せと訴えかける、もう一人の自分。
 なにもかもを、滅ぼし尽くせ、とそいつは幾度となく訴えかける――
"Forget everything you learned from that obnoxious man, and you will become a real lion. Swords, magic, words, even thoughts, everything that man left behind will be destroyed here."
"Right after that."
An eerie voice echoed directly from the depths of my body.
"It's an inner impulse."
"It's none other than my own voice."
From the depths of his heart, malice welled up and overflowed.
--destroy--
Even if you try to cover your ears, it reverberates inside the body and shakes the head.
--all the seas--
A thirsty desire that sticks to the skull.
--all beings--
"Break it, break it", the other me. He repeatedly appeals to destroy everything――
「アーツェノンの滅びの獅子が、狂わぬわけがないのであるっ……!! お前は、そういう生き物なのだ、正体を現せぇぇぇぇっっっ!!」
「確かに俺は滅びの獅子のようだがな」
 終末の火が投げられるより早く、俺は奴の懐へ飛び込んだ。
「我が父の言葉、忘れたわけでもあるまい。母が産んだのはヴォルディゴードの子。我が血族が、滅びの王――」
"There's no way the lion of Arzenon's destruction won't go mad...! ! You are that kind of that creature, show your true identity! !"
"Sure, I'm like a lion of destruction."
Before the apocalyptic fire was thrown, I jumped into his bosom.
"I haven't forgotten my father's words. My mother gave birth to Voldigord's child. My bloodline is the King of Destruction--"
「違うな。滅びの獅子に打ち勝ったということだ」
「……ありえない……のである……よしんば滅びの力を持っていようと、泡沫世界の不適合者如きが、災淵世界最強の幻獣、アーツェノンの滅びの獅子を凌駕するなど……!」
"No. You've defeated the lion of destruction."
"... It is... impossible... Even with the power of destruction, something like a non-conformist in the bubble world could surpass the world's strongest phantom beast, Arzenon's lion of destruction...!"
From the scan above, the destructive impulse of lion of destruction already awakened in arnos, arnos mention it as "another me". But arnos' root of destruction can surpass it. From the narrative it clear that destructive impulse of the lion is cant againts arnos' root, it more clear that arnos say that his root is the king of destruction that mean any destruction cannot compare to it include the destruction of silver sea (destructive power from lion of destruction)

Second.
Venuzdonoa is already accepted as valid tier 1. The problem is venuzdonoa is has valid rating but arnos that created it just have likely rating
「あの器がお前の根源と神体で満たされれば、俺との魔法契約が結ばれる。破壊神の秩序をねじ曲げ、<破滅の太陽>サージエルドナーヴェを、理を滅する魔法、<理滅剣ヴェヌズドノア>に変える。それをもって、お前が有する破壊の秩序をこの世界から完全に奪い去る」
"Once that vessel is filled with your roots and divine body, a magical contract will be made with me. I will twists the order of the God of Destruction and transforms <Sun of Destruction, Serge Eldonave> into <Sword of Destruction, Venuzdonoa>, a magic that destroys reason. With that, the order of destruction that you have will be completely taken away from this world."
「影を切断し、魔法陣にする剣――違う。これは、秩序を乱す魔法」
 コーストリアは、ヴェヌズドノアの特性を即座に見抜き、更にその深淵に迫っていく。
「術式の構築には、破壊神の権能を利用。違う。あくまで力を制御するための封にすぎない。魔法の本質は、もっと深く、もっと底――」
"A sword that cuts through shadows and turns them into magic formations――No, this is magic that disrupts order."
Coastoria immediately saw through Venuzdonoa's characteristics and approached the abyss.
"The construction of the formula uses the authority of the God of Destruction. No. It's just a seal to control power. The essence of magic is deeper and deeper――"
「この術式を理解するには、影に飲まれるのを恐れてはだめ。深く、深く、影の深淵へ沈み込んで、そこで初めて見えてくるものがある。理を破壊する滅びの力が」
 コーストリアは手をかざし、そして言った。
「理解したよ。こう、ヴェヌズドノア」
"To understand this formula, don't be afraid to be swallowed by the shadows. Deep, deep, sink into the abyss of shadows, and there you will see something for the first time. The power of destruction that destroys reason.”
Coastoria raised her hand and said.
"I understand. Come on, Venuzdonoa."
From the scan above, we know that venuzdonoa is a magic that created by arnos, arnos use order of destruction as a seal to control it true essence that is power of destruction that destroy reason
So where arnos found power that can destroy reason?? He found it in his root of destruction that the essense of chaotic destruction
His Eye of Chaos it self is connected with his root of destruction, it is why his eye have some power of his root
It explain why in the anime arnos use venuzdonoa for turned eleanor to his own magic

Third.
Destroy reason. From above we know that not just venuzdonoa that can destroy reason but also arnos' true power can
「銀水聖海の秩序に従い、魔力は深層へ流れ、秩序は深い場所に力を及ぼします。浅層世界の魔力は一つ移動し、秩序の働きも一つ移動します」
"According to the Order of the Silver Sea, magic power flows to the deep layer and the Order exerts its power to the depths. The magic power of the Shallow Layer World shifts by one, same for its Order."
「実際にはこう単純なことではありませんが、これが銀水聖海の基本的な秩序の原則です。数多の魔力を保有し、秩序が強く働く小世界は重く、深淵へと沈んでいく。よって深いとされています」
"It's actually not that simple, but this is the basic principle of the Silver Sea's Order. A small world that possesses numerous magic power and a strong functioning Order is heavy and sinks into the depths. Thus, it is considered deep."
「そんな理不尽がこの世の理だと言うのならば、いっそ滅んでしまえばいい」
「理が滅べば、秩序が滅ぶ。この世界も滅ぶ」
"If you say that such unreasonableness is the reason of this world, then it would be better if it perished"
"If reason perishes, order perishes. This world perishes."
Like the scan prove stated, even silver sea is govern by order
Reason is the most fundamental thing in MGF verse, everything is govern by that. The destruction of order is mean destruction of world, and the destruction of reason is mean destruction of order
So someone that can destroy reason have power to destroy everything, is prove by venuzdonoa and arnos him self

Summary:

Destructive power from fate of lion of destruction is can destroy even the silver sea, and that destructive power get surpasses by arnos true power. Even venuzdonoa is created by arnos power that can destroy even reason that govern all things

• Valid rating
  • 6D Fate manipulation (+resist), because destroy fate that can affect the silver sea
  • Every power from arnos root (chaos destruction) will scale to the level of Venuzdonoa

Last edited:
Just a note on this all of anos magic comes from his source. It's the same thing with everyone. Magic Power is emitted form the source (there's a scan for this). Thus all of his magic or abilities have the potential already but anos has never put in that much magic power into his spell to destroy.. well.. the SS.
Second.
Venuzdonoa is already accepted as valid tier 1. The problem is venuzdonoa is has valid rating but arnos that created it just have likely rating
This part is slightly confusing to me. I get that:
Anos chaotic eyes is connect to his chaotic destructive source just like how Elensia World Celis MEOPTD is connect to his lighting destructive source.
From the scan above, we know that venuzdonoa is a magic that created by arnos, arnos use order of destruction as a seal to control it true essence that is power of destruction that destroy reason
It explain why in the anime arnos use venuzdonoa for turned eleanor to his own magic
This part slightly confuses me, to prevent any confusion in the future of this thread, can you please elaborate on this?

Last edited:
Just a note on this all of anos magic comes from his source. It's the same thing with everyone. Magic Power is emitted form the source (there's a scan for this). Thus all of his magic or abilities have the potential already but anos has never put in that much magic power into his spell to destroy.. well.. the SS.
Yeah because that by logic if someone want make a thing his own magic, he must use his root and arnos can use venuzdonoa for make eleanore his magic, it mean venuzdonoa is connected to his root. And not all arnos' magic is connected to his root or use his destructive power
This part is slightly confusing to me. I get that:
Anos chaotic eyes is connect to his chaotic destructive source just like how Elensia World Celis MEOPTD is connect to his lighting destructive source.
Yes
This part slightly confuses me, to prevent any confusion in the future of this thread, can you please elaborate on this?
Well i already explain that in your note

@Fixxed I get that what I stayed. What I don't get is this

So where arnos found power that can destroy reason?? He found it in his root of destruction that the essense of chaotic destruction
https://imgur.io/a/OQ3LuiT His Eye of Chaos it self is connected with his root of destruction, it is why his eye have some power of his root
Can you elaborate or explain in detail what the scan means becuz from what I get the order of destruction itself seals venuzdonoa true power

@Fixxed I get that what I stayed. What I don't get is this

Can you elaborate or explain in detail what the scan means becuz from what I get the order of destruction itself seals venuzdonoa true power
It mean order of destruction is just a some neutralizer for it true essence, because if it not in control it can destroy all of creation at once, because it is arnos' power that you can see in explaination of eye of chaos that just by open the eyes the world will fall into destruction and chaos, it what venenuzdonoa will do with the world if there are no seal to control it power

It mean order of destruction is just a some neutralizer for it true essence, because if it not in control it can destroy all of creation at once, because it is arnos' power that you can see in explaination of eye of chaos that just by open the eyes the world will fall into destruction and chaos, it what venenuzdonoa will do with the world if there are no seal to control it power
So let me get this straight.
Venuzdonoa is made up of:
  • Abernyu's authority Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave>
  • Some of the Order of Destruction
  • Some of Abernyu's own power
  • Some of Anos' own power
But the order of destruction is also used as a seal to contain Venuzdonoa true destruction power or else it would destroy everything. How is venuzdonoa connected to Anos' source or eyes?

Oh hold on. Everything just clicked...

So Venuzdonoa is made up of:
-Abernyu's authority Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave>
-Some of the Order of Destruction
-Some of Abernyu's own power
-Some of Anos' own power (root of chaotic destruction)

But the order of destruction is also used as a seal to contain Venuzdonoa true destruction power or else it would destroy everything.

So what @Fixxed is proposing is:
  • Every magic or ability that comes from Anos root has the destructive capability of Venuzdonoa. Since Venuzdonoa is made up of some of Anos' destructive source (the magic from it) it can destroy the SS because it was proven that Anos source of chaotic destruction can destroy the silver sea (well... destroy his fate of destroying the SS but was stated that he could). It was also why Anos used Venuzdonoa to turn Eleonore into his own magic because Venuzdonoa is already Anos own magic.
  • Anos can resist the 6D and has 6D fate aswell because SS is 6D (currently to there is another CRT ongoing that would make the SS 7D)
  • Remove Likey and put Solid.
@Fixxed is all of this correct?

Oh hold on. Everything just clicked...

So Venuzdonoa is made up of:
-Abernyu's authority Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave>
-Some of the Order of Destruction
-Some of Abernyu's own power
-Some of Anos' own power (root of chaotic destruction)

But the order of destruction is also used as a seal to contain Venuzdonoa true destruction power or else it would destroy everything.

So what @Fixxed is proposing is:
  • Every magic or ability that comes from Anos root has the destructive capability of Venuzdonoa. Since Venuzdonoa is made up of some of Anos' destructive source (the magic from it) it can destroy the SS because it was proven that Anos source of chaotic destruction can destroy the silver sea (well... destroy his fate of destroying the SS but was stated that he could). It was also why Anos used Venuzdonoa to turn Eleonore into his own magic because Venuzdonoa is already Anos own magic.
  • Anos can resist the 6D and has 6D fate aswell because SS is 6D (currently to there is another CRT ongoing that would make the SS 7D)
  • Remove Likey and put Solid.
@Fixxed is all of this correct?
Yeah likely. Unless the part of some order and aberneyu power's, because the formula that construct venuzdonoa it self is power of destruction, so more like less (very very less or even nothing) order of destruction and far more greater arnos' power (or even all of venuzdonoa is construct by arnos' power)

And i mean about the fate is, fate's destructive power is can destroy silver sea, and arnos' root destructive power is surpasses the destructive power of that fate, and also destroy the fate

Yeah likely. Unless the part of some order and aberneyu power's, because the formula that construct venuzdonoa it self is power of destruction, so more like less (very very less or even nothing) order of destruction and far more greater arnos' power (or even all of venuzdonoa is construct by arnos' power)
So venuzdonoa has more of Anos' power than the order of destruction and it is entirely made up of Sargeldonave.

This is revision for arnos' true power, remove the "likely" part and make it valid tier 1

First.
Silver sea already accepted as tier 1
Fate of lion of destruction is to destroy silver sea, the destructive power of that fate is can destroy even the silver sea
Arnos' root destructive power can surpass the destructive power of that fate, arnos root is the king of destruction. Even can destroy that fate it self

「目障りなあの男から教えられたすべてを忘れ、お前は本物の獅子となる。剣も魔法も言葉も、想いすら、あの男の遺したものは、一切合切ここで潰えるのである」
 その直後だ。
 不気味な声が、直接、この身の深奥より響き渡った。
 それは内なる衝動。
 他でもない、俺自身が放つ声だ。
 悪意が、心の底の更に深いところから、沸き立ち、溢れ出す。
 ――滅ぼせ――
 耳を塞ごうにも、体の内側に響き、頭を揺さぶる。
 ――すべての海と――
 頭蓋にこびりついて離れぬ渇いた欲求。
 ――すべての存在を――
 壊せ、壊せと訴えかける、もう一人の自分。
 なにもかもを、滅ぼし尽くせ、とそいつは幾度となく訴えかける――
"Forget everything you learned from that obnoxious man, and you will become a real lion. Swords, magic, words, even thoughts, everything that man left behind will be destroyed here."
"Right after that."
An eerie voice echoed directly from the depths of my body.
"It's an inner impulse."
"It's none other than my own voice."
From the depths of his heart, malice welled up and overflowed.
--destroy--
Even if you try to cover your ears, it reverberates inside the body and shakes the head.
--all the seas--
A thirsty desire that sticks to the skull.
--all beings--
"Break it, break it", the other me. He repeatedly appeals to destroy everything――
「アーツェノンの滅びの獅子が、狂わぬわけがないのであるっ……!! お前は、そういう生き物なのだ、正体を現せぇぇぇぇっっっ!!」
「確かに俺は滅びの獅子のようだがな」
 終末の火が投げられるより早く、俺は奴の懐へ飛び込んだ。
「我が父の言葉、忘れたわけでもあるまい。母が産んだのはヴォルディゴードの子。我が血族が、滅びの王――」
"There's no way the lion of Arzenon's destruction won't go mad...! ! You are that kind of that creature, show your true identity! !"
"Sure, I'm like a lion of destruction."
Before the apocalyptic fire was thrown, I jumped into his bosom.
"I haven't forgotten my father's words. My mother gave birth to Voldigord's child. My bloodline is the King of Destruction--"
「違うな。滅びの獅子に打ち勝ったということだ」
「……ありえない……のである……よしんば滅びの力を持っていようと、泡沫世界の不適合者如きが、災淵世界最強の幻獣、アーツェノンの滅びの獅子を凌駕するなど……!」
"No. You've defeated the lion of destruction."
"... It is... impossible... Even with the power of destruction, something like a non-conformist in the bubble world could surpass the world's strongest phantom beast, Arzenon's lion of destruction...!"
From the scan above, the destructive impulse of lion of destruction already awakened in arnos, arnos mention it as "another me". But arnos' root of destruction can surpass it. From the narrative it clear that destructive impulse of the lion is cant againts arnos' root, it more clear that arnos say that his root is the king of destruction that mean any destruction cannot compare to it include the destruction of silver sea (destructive power from lion of destruction)

Second.
「あの器がお前の根源と神体で満たされれば、俺との魔法契約が結ばれる。破壊神の秩序をねじ曲げ、<破滅の太陽>サージエルドナーヴェを、理を滅する魔法、<理滅剣ヴェヌズドノア>に変える。それをもって、お前が有する破壊の秩序をこの世界から完全に奪い去る」
"Once that vessel is filled with your roots and divine body, a magical contract will be made with me. I will twists the order of the God of Destruction and transforms <Sun of Destruction, Serge Eldonave> into <Sword of Destruction, Venuzdonoa>, a magic that destroys reason. With that, the order of destruction that you have will be completely taken away from this world."
「影を切断し、魔法陣にする剣――違う。これは、秩序を乱す魔法」
 コーストリアは、ヴェヌズドノアの特性を即座に見抜き、更にその深淵に迫っていく。
「術式の構築には、破壊神の権能を利用。違う。あくまで力を制御するための封にすぎない。魔法の本質は、もっと深く、もっと底――」
"A sword that cuts through shadows and turns them into magic formations――No, this is magic that disrupts order."
Coastoria immediately saw through Venuzdonoa's characteristics and approached the abyss.
"The construction of the formula uses the authority of the God of Destruction. No. It's just a seal to control power. The essence of magic is deeper and deeper――"
「この術式を理解するには、影に飲まれるのを恐れてはだめ。深く、深く、影の深淵へ沈み込んで、そこで初めて見えてくるものがある。理を破壊する滅びの力が」
 コーストリアは手をかざし、そして言った。
「理解したよ。こう、ヴェヌズドノア」
"To understand this formula, don't be afraid to be swallowed by the shadows. Deep, deep, sink into the abyss of shadows, and there you will see something for the first time. The power of destruction that destroys reason.”
Coastoria raised her hand and said.
"I understand. Come on, Venuzdonoa."
His Eye of Chaos it self is connected with his root of destruction, it is why his eye have some power of his root

Third.
Destroy reason. From above we know that not just venuzdonoa that can destroy reason but also arnos' true power can
「銀水聖海の秩序に従い、魔力は深層へ流れ、秩序は深い場所に力を及ぼします。浅層世界の魔力は一つ移動し、秩序の働きも一つ移動します」
"According to the Order of the Silver Sea, magic power flows to the deep layer and the Order exerts its power to the depths. The magic power of the Shallow Layer World shifts by one, same for its Order."
「実際にはこう単純なことではありませんが、これが銀水聖海の基本的な秩序の原則です。数多の魔力を保有し、秩序が強く働く小世界は重く、深淵へと沈んでいく。よって深いとされています」
"It's actually not that simple, but this is the basic principle of the Silver Sea's Order. A small world that possesses numerous magic power and a strong functioning Order is heavy and sinks into the depths. Thus, it is considered deep."
「そんな理不尽がこの世の理だと言うのならば、いっそ滅んでしまえばいい」
「理が滅べば、秩序が滅ぶ。この世界も滅ぶ」
"If you say that such unreasonableness is the reason of this world, then it would be better if it perished"
"If reason perishes, order perishes. This world perishes."
Like the scan prove stated, even silver sea is govern by order
Reason is the most fundamental thing in MGF verse, everything is govern by that. The destruction of order is mean destruction of world, and the destruction of reason is mean destruction of order
So someone that can destroy reason have power to destroy everything, is prove by venuzdonoa and arnos him self

Summary:

Destructive power from fate of lion of destruction is can destroy even the silver sea, and that destructive power get surpasses by arnos true power. Even venuzdonoa is created by arnos power that can destroy even reason that govern all things

• Valid rating
  • 6D Fate manipulation (+resist), because destroy fate that can affect the silver sea
  • Every power from arnos root (chaos destruction) will scale to the level of Venuzdonoa

I'm neutral about 6D fate destruction and hax, I agree with the rest.

What is the impotence in proving this? Destroying one layer by one until in the end destroying the structure of the Silver Sea which is infinitely larger than the layers already must scale to the level of itself. If he wasn't able to destroy the Silver Sea there wouldn't be this statement. Unlike destroying something finite one by one, destroying something infinite and still having an infinitely greater difference will make you scale the structure itself.

Think of it this way:

There are claims that I am capable of destroying a Multiverse with an amount of 1001 universes. Only there is no claim that I do it all at once. If you prove that I am capable of destroying this Multiverse by destroying each universe within this structure one by one, I shouldn't scale to the Multiversal level, right? Now think of it like this:

There are several claims that I am capable of destroying a Multiverse of infinite universes where the structure of the Multiverse itself is infinitely larger in size. Whether I'm shown doing this or not, just the claim that I'm capable of destroying the fabric of this infinite Multiverse should be enough to make me climb to its level.

That's exactly what happens to Anos here. There are claims that he is capable of destroying the Silver Sea. Whether he does this by destroying at once or not is irrelevant, even because if he can destroy this structure at the beginning or at the end, he must already escalate to destroying everything at once.

Can you prove that the LoD statement means that Anos can destroy the entire Silver Sea at once?
Already a discussion rule is made so drop the topic. You are annoying at this point with same Arguments.
Just don't entertain him with same thing. There is a discussion rule for that if he wants to argue that topic he can make a staff discussion thread & remove that.

Already a discussion rule is made so drop the topic. You are annoying at this point with same Arguments.

Just don't entertain him with same thing. There is a discussion rule for that if he wants to argue that topic he can make a staff discussion thread & remove that.
The discussion rule is just about Venuzdonoa. That aside, you shouldn't be able to argue for a tier while not allowing counter-arguments. What would even be the point of making this thread then?

The discussion rule is just about Venuzdonoa. That aside, you shouldn't be able to argue for a tier while not allowing counter-arguments. What would even be the point of making this thread then?
The problem here is that you are questioning whether Anos is capable of destroying the Silver Sea all at once or not Since as I said above, this is irrelevant.

Fate Manipulation is hax not tier so don't bring AP thing here.

If you are referring to Fixxed Arguing Anos scaling to Venozdonor there is enough evidence. Anyway you should stop with "can he destroy the sea at once"

This is not uni+ tier to arguing can he destroy the universe or any other bullshit.

The problem here is that you are questioning whether Anos is capable of destroying the Silver Sea all at once or not Since as I said above, this is irrelevant.
The fact is, Anos has no feats remotely comparable. It would make more sense that Parrington didn't mean that Anos could destroy the entire Silver Sea at once.

As in, "you are fated to destroy (the Bubbles in) the Silver Sea". Given the context of the story, that would make more sense.

As in, "you are fated to destroy (the Bubbles in) the Silver Sea". Given the context of the story, that would make more sense.

here-wego-again-again.gif

He refers to the Silver Sea as a whola. It is like @EldemadeDityjon same said, there are rules for Venuzdonoa and Anos on that matter.
1. He just says "Silver Sea". And that could be interpreted differently.

2. Again, the rules only apply to Venuzdonoa. You can't argue for a upgrade based off something while not allowing counter-arguments.

In higher dimensional scaling it doens't work like that and drop the scans here for Silver Sea = Bubble World.
2. Again, the rules only apply to Venuzdonoa. You can't argue for a upgrade based off something while not allowing counter-arguments.
Anos > Venozdonor. Have you even read Graham vs Anos fight ?

This would be true if the denizen who mentioned this belong to a bubble world that doesn't know about the existence of the Silver Sea.

By his logic every Inviolable Waters should be stated to capable of destroying the Silver Sea. Lmao dude trying to make his own fan theories. Like man trying to say Destroying the Bubble world = Destroying the sea
None of the Inviolable Waters are capable of that. You could look at any of their (Noah, Amr, Yzak, Mutoh) feats and none of them support that.

None of the Inviolable Waters are capable of that. You could look at any of their (Noah, Amr, Yzak, Mutoh) feats and none of them support that.
Wow fodder like Parrington literary smoked a Silver bubble you are saying Yzark and other can't destroy the Bubble world which is nothing compared to Silver Bubbles? You sure you read the real Novels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back