• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Mimicry is one of the powers most subject to NLFs, you'll need feats to back up it'd matter on those cases to begin with, namely on it previously covering the same kind of powers, but at that point they'd probably have those powers anyways, so...
There already are feats. Barely anyone on the 4-A list has a power Mujin and Satan logically would be unable to copy.

Define "logically"

For example, a character copying type 1 CM doesn't mean they'd have the capability to copy "lesser" powers like, say, soul manip, we've already gone on that for a similar power on that regard.
That's Reactive Evolution, this is Power Mimicry.

And no, I mean like literally. I've read through the profiles for characters 9-5, and they have powers that Mujin and or Satan already have, or have replicated in story. This isn't me no limiting, there literally are feats.

That's Reactive Evolution, this is Power Mimicry.

And no, I mean like literally. I've read through the profiles for characters 9-5, and they have powers that Mujin and or Satan already have, or have replicated in story. This isn't me no limiting, there literally are feats.
Define "logically"

For example, a character copying type 1 CM doesn't mean they'd have the capability to copy "lesser" powers like, say, soul manip, we've already gone on that for a similar power on that regard.
Reading comprehension smh, note how the comments even compare the situation to Power Mimicry's with no objections on that aspect.

That said, if what you say is true, then I guess it can apply here, but I'd still recommend doing vs threads.

Reading comprehension smh, note how the comments even compare the situation to Power Mimicry's with no objections on that aspect.

That said, if what you say is true, then I guess it can apply here, but I'd still recommend doing vs threads.
Your thread doesn't inherently limit the ability you dork, it's just discouraging NLFs. There can still be reasonable, case-by-case discussion as to what can and cannot be copied without falling into NLF territory.

yeah like a power mimicry that is capable of mimicking fundamental aspect of reality powers shouldn't have a problem copying a regular fire ability
else that'll just be dumb downplay for its capability

copying other fundamental aspect of reality other than those it has feats of on the otherhand can be questioned

yeah like a power mimicry that is capable of mimicking fundamental aspect of reality powers shouldn't have a problem copying a regular fire ability
Funny thing is Satan and Mujin can pretty much do both of those things lol.

DT never agreed with NEP type 2 honestly he suggested NEP type 1 or 3 with Aspect 2. I guess Kama Profile didn't got updates later onwards. Check the link. He specifically states nature type 1 and possibly type 3.
And then next page when the discussion was continued he wasn't against Regi proposal of Nature Type 2 and he even said that Aspect Type 5 should be fine for Maxwell as well, but at this point this is derailment of the thread so let's stop.

Can I see the Post. Because definitely going by profile don't see why it's NEP type 2. It hardly Qualifies for type 1. Even I spoke with @Dereck03 who is listed as knowledgeable members on NEP. She even said it's not qualified to be type 2 by current standard
Uhh I think you should don't talk about it at all because you're already scaling Anos more than necessary and giving false information and saying you have 6D hax layers.

Kama's NEP2 complies with wiki Standards.

And then next page when the discussion was continued he wasn't against Regi proposal of Nature Type 2 and he even said that Aspect Type 5 should be fine for Maxwell as well, but at this point this is derailment of the thread so let's stop.
Sorry 💀 bruh look at the comment he quoted and comment @Regidian edited 🗿. Clearly @DontTalkDT never agreed with NEP type 2. Yeah aspects 5 sure but Nature type 2. I guess i need to create a new thread but definitely don't want to involve in fate CRTs though.

Also why I feel like it's being manipulated. Don't talk comments was on Jan 19. Quoted @Regidian message then on Jan 24 it got edited and NEP type 2 nature was added in that comment. ?

I see, then it seems fine.
Asking best girl is always fine.
cheers.gif

For example Anos, He has possibly 6D ap and dura but he's NEP2 and TD3 are 5D. The Nasuverse 6D Low1-C characters don't have anything to do for haxes like TD3 and NEP2, but they are superior to Anos and many other characters because they have 6D/ap and hax layers. Of course, this is just an example. Most characters here are either not 6D, or they are not 6D entirely. Only Nasuverse and Makima are fully 6D.

Your thread doesn't inherently limit the ability you dork, it's just discouraging NLFs. There can still be reasonable, case-by-case discussion as to what can and cannot be copied without falling into NLF territory.
Yeah, but I did hear that many characters were apparently indirectly nerfed from that revision, but that's besides the point.

copying other fundamental aspect of reality other than those it has feats of on the otherhand can be questioned
As for this, no, those two powers are too unrelated, that kind of stuff was also discussed and declined, but an argument could still be made if there's more stuff to push that way than matter not existing without the fundamental aspect thing.

Yeah, but I did hear that many characters were apparently indirectly nerfed from that revision, but that's besides the point.
They weren't really. People were just extrapolating their capabilities beyond what is logical and as such the characters are no longer perceived as powerful as they previously were.

I think Hel (Fire Emblem) should tie with DBH on Spot 8 for 2-A. None of the DBH characters can interact with Type 2 Concepts to my knowledge, and Hel can't permanently put some of the characters down. Unless killing them over and over passively counts as incap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back