• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that match is still going tho
Not really. Every Saint Seiya supporter in the thread has agreed Medea stomps, because she oneshots faster than their passives and they can't put her down due to clones spread through the infinite multiverse.
Since it's a stomp, I don't think I need to make it reach 7 votes, right?

Not really. Every Saint Seiya supporter in the thread has agreed Medea stomps, because she oneshots faster than their passives and they can't put her down due to clones spread through the infinite multiverse.
Since it's a stomp, I don't think I need to make it reach 7 votes, right?
aight then the list should be updated

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Now that Makina was updated, she should beat Xue Ying since she has more layered in her hax than him

And she should be above Arceus and Anos, though she's at best incon both of them because neither can do anything to each other
Agree. Atleast you are neutral.
yah thats why chinaman should be number 2 for now
coz sb is not 6d yet
Chinaman can't interact with TD 3 and NEP type 2. Also Anos has same level haxes and Chinaman. His supporters literally states he only had one layer of hax 🗿🙏.
I agree they would be able to copy it if by the start of SBA they weren't already within the black hole's singularity and thereby dead on battle start

That isn't how it works, you are entirely misrepresenting how that works, what higher d characters can do (if they actually scale to the dimension in DC) is destroy the cosmology of the lesser being, meaning they can no longer act, but
1)That relies with them actually doing that, something which they have no reason to do or assume and
2) that the cosmology of said character's verse is lesser than their own, which just isn't true in this case, anos and his hax are 6D, so no this isn't happening, cease and ******* desist
Bro that guy doesn't understand how our tiering system works. He is just Desperate to downplay the character he hate. If he Disagree with 6D hax let him make a Downgrade CRT.

Should Yang Qi share the same position as Anos? Because it is incon. I think he will also be higher than Xue Ying regardless of Anos's number of layers

Bruh, Both are Chinamen

Yang Qi scales to trillion layers if not Infinite even with his second key.

He should be on the 2nd spot regardless (no one wants to mess with Nasuverse, at least for now)
if thats the case then this is how the list should be
1. Nasuverse
2. Yang qi.
3. Xue ying/anos??

Should Yang Qi share the same position as Anos? Because it is incon. I think he will also be higher than Xue Ying regardless of Anos's number of layers
If yang qi is 6D sure
Bruh, Both are Chinamen

Yang Qi scales to trillion layers if not Infinite even with his second key.

He should be on the 2nd spot regardless (no one wants to mess with Nasuverse, at least for now)
Is that accepted

if thats the case then this is how the list should be
1. Nasuverse
2. Yang qi.
3. Xue ying/anos??
Yang Qi has no shit to interact with TD3. Stop downplaying for god's sake.

Yang Qi has no shit to interact with TD3. Stop downplaying for god's sake.
Uhhhh... The trick he's having trouble interacting with here is NEP2, not TD3, and all these cheats only exist in Anos' source. And as I said, these haxes that Anos has now are 5D, not 6D. So with a 6D hax or AP, can affect those hax.

Uhhhh... The trick he's having trouble interacting with here is NEP2, not TD3, and all these cheats only exist in Anos' source. And as I said, these haxes that Anos has now are 5D, not 6D. So with a 6D hax or AP, can affect those hax.
Go make a Downgrade thread. Otherwise stop crying. Next time you cry regarding Anos TD you will be in RVR thread. You are condensing attitude is irritating. Also for your lack of Knowledge on MG Anos and Graham can exists with just source. It's funny how you are acting like knowledgeable on things and getting negged by all people here. Also his NEP and TD3 are 6D. I dare you to make a Downgrade CRT if you disagree instead of crying against wiki policy how we treat them.

Go make a Downgrade thread. Otherwise stop crying. Next time you cry regarding Anos TD you will be in RVR thread. You are condensing attitude is irritating. Also for your lack of Knowledge on MG Anos and Graham can exists with just source. It's funny how you are acting like knowledgeable on things and getting negged by all people here. Also his NEP and TD3 are 6D. I dare you to make a Downgrade CRT if you disagree instead of crying against wiki policy how we treat them.
Show me a revision or CRT that TD3 and NEP2 are 6D. You tried this but failed. You don't need to cry right now. Silver bubbles are 5D right now. And Anos's haxs(TD3, NEP2) are 5D.

Also, Graham is directly NEP2, Anos's NEP2 is only found at him source.(Both TD3 and NEP2 are 5D)

That's what I meant but you insist on 6D because you're a fan and you keep wanking. Come with evidence, not assumptions, accept it Anos's haxs 5D that's truth.

Last edited:
Show me a revision or CRT that TD3 and NEP2 are 6D. You tried this but failed. You don't need to cry right now. Silver bubbles are 5D right now. And Anos's haxs(TD3, NEP2) are 5D.

Also, Graham is directly NEP2, Anos's NEP2 is only found at him source.(Both TD3 and NEP2 are 5D)

That's what I meant but you insist on 6D because you're a fan and you keep wanking. Come with evidence, not assumptions, accept it Anos's haxs 5D that's truth.
Did you honestly just say that Anos' nature of his source is limited to 5D💀💀💀💀💀💀

Did you honestly just say that Anos' nature of his source is limited to 5D💀💀💀💀💀💀
Only he's AP is possibly 6D, he's source and hax layers are 5D with 99 layer.
AP ≠ existence(source) and hax layer
If Anos has 6D hax layer, he would be at the first of that list.

Because they are literally a black hole, akron who Godcat has this from, is literally a black hole from sheer strength, one so massive it could contain a starry sky in it in his first key, his second key's black hole size is literally the supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy, they get automatically and passively deleted once the battle begins

No, his Black Hole didn't even cover the entire planet, it's big in the inside but it's not impressive on the outside, meanwhile his BH2 feat was more so taking control of the Supermassive black hole of the Milk Way than creating one of his own.

And again, Godcat does not create any black hole passively.

Seriously though, who were you really meant to refer to in having a black hole superior to Godcat’s?

NEP doesn't care about how many dimensions you have, please stop for the love of god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back