• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Add explanation page for Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with the addition and the thread should be closed. This can be added simply in the current explanation page, also by me.

I agree with the explanation page. It became simpler to understand so I believe that even lay people on the verse will be able to understand it without a problem.

Well, i got around to reading the entire thing.
The part with Sorcerer King Bomilas should be removed. Anos didn't deepen his magic there, he used Origin magic to Use <Aviastan Jiara> without turning himself into fire.
This is just showing a spell deeper into the abyss of magic> spell that's shallow in the abyss.

Well i use deepl too
At least you could correct the names of some stuff😗
  • <Aviastan Jiara>
  • "Hell Fire Annihlation Mortar" <Jio Graze>
  • "Burning Black Flame" <Griad>
  • "Demon Flame" <Gresde>
  • "Great Heat Flame" <Gusgam>
  • <Gilieriam Naviem>
There's others too and also, volume 3 has been out for a while. The first scan where he's talking to sasha should be replaced with the dialogue from the translated Light Novel

At least you could correct the names of some stuff😗
  • <Aviastan Jiara>
  • "Hell Fire Annihlation Mortar" <Jio Graze>
  • "Burning Black Flame" <Griad>
  • "Demon Flame" <Gresde>
  • "Great Heat Flame" <Gusgam>
  • <Gilieriam Naviem>
There's others too and also, volume 3 has been out for a while. The first scan where he's talking to sasha should be replaced with the dialogue from the translated Light Novel
Bruh i dont read light novel, i dont even know where i can read that

That "he" I was referring to Fixxed actually. 🙃

Besides I know dread & @Dereck03 are best girls.
evil-evil-laugh.gif

Meanwhile we would appreciate your input on this thread if you are willing to give one.

Looks Fine

If you don't agree with it, you can deny it, and don't say not relevant things here. Also, as far as I know regular members are not allowed to tag staff without exceptioned
Null, I am allowed to tag anyone, since in fact, it won't send him any notifications, this is the first one
Second one, Fixxed and everyone here you see are my good friends, so the way I talk with them, is no business for you.

The entire first section doesn't actually prove that with more magic power you gain resistance and the ability to bypass stuff since the context behind your scans that you included in the quotes, is that as someone gets closer to death, so too does their magic power so that they become more powerful stats wise and overcome the thing that is pushing them to death, which is supported by the fact that the extinguishing of the light, in this case, is referring to death rather than power null.
The second part is just a repetition of the first, this isn't actually proving why any of this is hax rather than AP, which is far less of an assumption, since
  1. For what reason does Eques has to resist fire magic, since the only arguments I can think of are once more related to AP rather than hax
  2. More stuff for this being AP rather than hax, nice one
  3. So you mean someone that is made out of fire is immune to fire? Is grass not green?
    In addition, where is the evidence of the magic in question actually being deepened that quote says nothing about it deepening unless I am missing something

The entire first section doesn't actually prove that with more magic power you gain resistance and the ability to bypass stuff since the context behind your scans that you included in the quotes, is that as someone gets closer to death, so too does their magic power so that they become more powerful stats wise and overcome the thing that is pushing them to death, which is supported by the fact that the extinguishing of the light, in this case, is referring to death rather than power null.
The second part is just a repetition of the first, this isn't actually proving why any of this is hax rather than AP, which is far less of an assumption, since
  1. For what reason does Eques has to resist fire magic, since the only arguments I can think of are once more related to AP rather than hax
  2. More stuff for this being AP rather than hax, nice one
  3. So you mean someone that is made out of fire is immune to fire? Is grass not green?
    In addition, where is the evidence of the magic in question actually being deepened that quote says nothing about it deepening unless I am missing something
I think you dont understand what written in there
Bruh.... when the scan literally say "Increase the light to extinguish the light"?
Bruh.... he is god, they are abstraction in the world, we even also give eques HDE, and then some lowest magic can burn him?
Just read...

Yeah i will not further reply you, because this page already has 3 admin approval. It can be added

Bruh.... when the scan literally say "Increase the light to extinguish the light"?
Yes it is literally referring to them overpowering the thing which is going to cause their death, this is stats, not layers of hax
"Listen, Sasha. The roots release the most magical when they are in danger of annihilation. The light increases as the light is extinguished. This is the sure signpost for those who learn magic."

When the <Hell Fire Annihilation Mortar (Jio Graze)> was fired again, she barely dodged it with a desperate look on her face.

The back is already a burnt field.

“Even if your magical power gets stronger, it doesn’t mean anything if you die!”

“Of course. Increase the light to extinguish the light, and with that light overcome the extinguishing of the light"
This is literally informing us that the extinguishing of the light in this context is referring to the threat of death, and the overpowering of other lights can be deduced to be the overpowering of others who are attempting to kill them
Bruh.... he is god, they are abstraction in the world, we even also give eques HDE, and then some lowest magic can burn him?
In other pieces of media we have spellcasters using fire to damage higher dimensional abstract voids that exist before space and time, this isn't a valid point for why it should be considered anything but stats amp and the ability to hit higher dimensional beings rather than layers of hax.
Just read...
I am reading, your scans don't prove what you think they do, everything I see here simply just points toward higher degrees of stat amp

As I've repeated many times, it's not just AP.
Here Anos subordinates not only resist and block an attack that's EE, CM1, Law, Fate, Fire Manipulation but also use a magic that they aren't supposed to be able to use. Beno Yeven is only ever used by Anos, Misa (Anos 2.0), Girisilis (Mad, magic researcher) and the researcher only achieved it after absorbing a God's power through more disgusting research.

Now this next one is actually the best evidence for this. Nohl Dorfmund and his disciples are actually stated to resist their own curses but at the end of his life, his curse with the power gained from approaching destruction overcame his resistance to curses
For what reason does Eques has to resist fire magic, since the only arguments I can think of are once more related to AP rather than hax
Resists the Sun of Destruction, Anos EGA but granted these two spells though fire based have EE properties, he also resists the same fire spell (Aviastan Jiara) used in the last part of the blog. In increasing order it's
  1. <Grega>
  2. <Gusgam>
  3. <Gresde>
  4. <Griad>
  5. <Jio Graze>
  6. <Aviastan Jiara>
By deepening <Grega>, he melts Eques that has resistance beyond <Aviastan Jiara>, heck Eques has 5D HDE, normal fire shouldn't hurt him.
More stuff for this being AP rather than hax, nice one
I believe the first two scans I sent are enough to disprove this not to mention the only thing you need to affect a resistance in Maou is simply having more magic power. Heck you can resist various abilities just with magic power alone not including innate resistances.
So you mean someone that is made out of fire is immune to fire? Is grass not green?
Fire spells are already capable of harming incorporeal beings in the series, heck prior to this it was a battle of him and Anosh spamming <Jio Graze> at each other. The Immunity/ resistance comes from the fact that when he turns himself into <Aviastan Jiara>, none of Anosh spells could affect him. He burns space, whatever he comes into contact with as well.
As you said here, Anos didn't deepen the spell, He just used his good old Info Analysis, Power mimicry and Extraordinary Genius intelligence to create the exact same spell that doesn't require turning his body into fire. Here though, he overcomes his opponents immunity/ resistance because his own spell is deeper into the abyss of magic
Yeah i will not further reply you, because this page already has 3 admin approval. It can be added
No you will not. Bring evidence to make him understand. Don't just run and hide behind the staff vote. Most agreements here come from those with some understanding of the series. You can't blame him if the evidence seems to just be stat amps.

Yes it is literally referring to them overpowering the thing which is going to cause their death, this is stats, not layers of hax
*Destruction not death which in this case is Concept Destruction. Normal sources are immediately destroyed once hit, here they are literally overcoming the destruction which counts as resistance to CM.

Like I've said all hax Pre Silver Sea is reliant on the amount of magic power. Fodder in the verse can be obliterated source and all by Anos normal attack magic. Other characters aren't even affected when far stronger magic is aimed directly at their source

No you will not. Bring evidence to make him understand. Don't just run and hide behind the staff vote. Most agreements here come from those with some understanding of the series. You can't blame him if the evidence seems to just be stat amps.
Bruh its not like i love to run. But... you know.... if i continue reply it will make this thread 3 or 5 pages and make staff lazy for give input because too long, like previous maou's CRT

As I've repeated many times, it's not just AP.
Here Anos subordinates not only resist and block an attack that's EE, CM1, Law, Fate, Fire Manipulation but also use a magic that they aren't supposed to be able to use. Beno Yeven is only ever used by Anos, Misa (Anos 2.0), Girisilis (Mad, magic researcher) and the researcher only achieved it after absorbing a God's power through more disgusting research.

Now this next one is actually the best evidence for this. Nohl Dorfmund and his disciples are actually stated to resist their own curses but at the end of his life, his curse with the power gained from approaching destruction overcame his resistance to curses
Yeah that is just hard proof for this being the case, thanks for posting this
Resists the Sun of Destruction, Anos EGA but granted these two spells though fire based have EE properties, he also resists the same fire spell (Aviastan Jiara) used in the last part of the blog. In increasing order it's
  1. <Grega>
  2. <Gusgam>
  3. <Gresde>
  4. <Griad>
  5. <Jio Graze>
  6. <Aviastan Jiara>
By deepening <Grega>, he melts Eques that has resistance beyond <Aviastan Jiara>, heck Eques has 5D HDE, normal fire shouldn't hurt him.
Aight, that works, though fire as a hax is just AP based by nature, so ¯\(ツ)
I also just want to say, the HDE argument isn't exactly the best since that is more so an issue of area/volume rather than actual layers of hax
I believe the first two scans I sent are enough to disprove this not to mention the only thing you need to affect a resistance in Maou is simply having more magic power. Heck you can resist various abilities just with magic power alone not including innate resistances.
This bit was referring to the whole, mechanism ice board stuff, which is just fundamentally AP since from the scans provided it is breaking the structure apart rather than returning it to its original board, though this isn't exactly relevant to the above concession
Fire spells are already capable of harming incorporeal beings in the series, heck prior to this it was a battle of him and Anosh spamming <Jio Graze> at each other. The Immunity/ resistance comes from the fact that when he turns himself into <Aviastan Jiara>, none of Anosh spells could affect him. He burns space, whatever he comes into contact with as well.
As you said here, Anos didn't deepen the spell, He just used his good old Info Analysis, Power mimicry and Extraordinary Genius intelligence to create the exact same spell that doesn't require turning his body into fire. Here though, he overcomes his opponents immunity/ resistance because his own spell is deeper into the abyss of magic
Aight
tldr; Agree with the CRT given the scans tatsumi posted

Bruh its not like i love to run. But... you know.... if i continue reply it will make this thread 3 or 5 pages and make staff lazy for give input because too long, like previous maou's CRT
Not saying you do just try at least to counter before deciding to ignore.

Like 2-3 CRT's needed to be done before this;
  • Making Approaching Destruction be Reactive Evolution
  • Showcasing difference in magic power= Layers of hax and resistance
  • Giving magic limited mind, soul & Conceptual Manipulation/NPI to these abstracts
For now you could use these to show difference in magic power= layers;
“I gave it a lot of thought, but in the end, all I have is my sword,” Lay said
resolutely. “I’ve defied the pact. The demon sword has sunk into my source.”

I should have expected as much. Anyone else would have had their source
destroyed the moment the pact dug in.
But it was only a matter of time for
Lay too.
“Looks like these heroes can still put up a fight.”
Sasha shot me an unimpressed glare. “So what are you going to do?
Knock their socks off with an even stronger Jio Graze?”
“I could, but I won’t be able to control the spell at any higher output than
this. If I wiped out their sources, we’ll have a disaster on our hands.”
Heh heh. You're on a contract, remember? You can't disobey my orders. After all, you signed a contract with me through <Zect>! Ha-ha-ha-ha!
'......Why the hell are you ......? How can you be so pretentious ......? The contract <zect> is absolute! Even you can't disobey my orders! You shouldn't be able to resist!
"You think I'm going to protect you just because you signed a contract with me?"
The contract of "Contract" <zect> is absolute.

However, this is only between those who have a certain amount of magical power.

Ramon and I have very different magical powers
I cut my fingertips, sent a drop of blood flying, and apply "Resuscitation" <Ingal> to Melheis.

Then, the man also cut his fingertip, sent a drop of blood, and used "Anti-Resuscitation" <Le Ingal> on Melheis. This is a magic that prevents revival. As long as its effect works, "Resuscitation" <Ingal> does not work, even if there is a difference in magical power.
“You crossed the wall?”

“That seems to be the case. My memories are unclear, but I can only
assume I used the wall to escape my assailant.”

At that point in time, Dilhade and Ahalthern had been separated by a
magic wall. Although I had cast the greater spell at the cost of my life, a
powerful demon of the Mythical Age would have still possessed the means to
cross it. However, there had been fewer than twenty individuals capable of
such a feat, and there would have been a high price to pay in order to do so.
Of course, there were exceptions.
“Crossing the wall would require expending a large amount of magic, so
chasing you would have resulted in the assailant leaving Dilhade for quite
some time. Thus, they gave up on pursuing you—does that sound plausible?”
“Indeed, that is what I think as well. By the time I had regained enough
power to cross the wall back to Dilhade, one hundred years had passed.”
Unlike Ivis, Melheis had the power to cross the wall. His memories may
have been lost, but his source had been spared
Sasha released the Magic Eye of Destruction at Linka herself. She frowned for a moment, but did not care, and moved forward.

The magic Eye of Destruction is the ultimate anti-magic. The ability to destroy things and people is merely a byproduct of it. It is possible to defeat an opponent with inferior magical power with a single glare, but it can only affect a 2,000-year-old demon tribe, but it is not a decisive factor in settling a dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back