• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Oh no, the drama still going....... Let's see, the only thing that is valid about dread's report is that fixxed was using methods to make Anos win a match unjustifiably, there has been no manipulation of staff votes or manipulation of standards but a bit of dishonesty on fixxed's part by highlighting an "infinite layers" argument when he never mentioned anything of that premise in that thread and whether his logic makes sense or not (which it doesn't since it's very vague and a wank), he didn't present it along with his OP. A warning would suffice and that's...

@TheMonkeMan you need to stop this goofy attitude
"Just realized he said Pre-Awakening Base Sanji is above Flame Off King, so I'm just gonna leave this match on the grounds of him either being a troll or incredibly illiterate Sanji wanker."
"You are definitely a Sanji wanker though you aren't an idiot so I suppose I should take that back."
"When will someone else comment here so I'm not getting jumped by idiotic Sanji wankers"

Oh no, the drama still going....... Let's see, the only thing that is valid about dread's report is that fixxed was using methods to make Anos win a match unjustifiably, there has been no manipulation of staff votes or manipulation of standards but a bit of dishonesty on fixxed's part by highlighting an "infinite layers" argument when he never mentioned anything of that premise in that thread and whether his logic makes sense or not (which it doesn't since it's very vague and a wank), he didn't present it along with his OP. A warning would suffice and that's...
Okay. Are any of our staff members willing to handle it please?

@TheMonkeMan you need to stop this goofy attitude
"Just realized he said Pre-Awakening Base Sanji is above Flame Off King, so I'm just gonna leave this match on the grounds of him either being a troll or incredibly illiterate Sanji wanker."
"You are definitely a Sanji wanker though you aren't an idiot so I suppose I should take that back."
"When will someone else comment here so I'm not getting jumped by idiotic Sanji wankers"
I will tell him to tone things down and leave you alone.

I think just warning should be suffice, fixxed has never broke any rule and just made a explaination page based off his interpretation of accepted threads which was confused to be an "already accepted explaination as it is" it doesn't really count for CRT ban altogether.

I think that it seems to mostly be a misunderstanding, and that a regular warning should be sufficient, but would appreciate input help from our administrators.
@DarkDragonMedeus @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Ultima_Reality @Mr._Bambu @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz @Firestorm808 @Everything12 @Maverick_Zero_X

I would greatly appreciate if you bookmark and regularly try to help out in this thread when it is necessary.

I'm still on the thread, Ant, just not 24/7. I was the one who managed Milly's reported thread just above.

As for the Fixed situation, I don't really know what to do there. I can take a deeper look, I s'pose.

I already have it bookmarked, but up until now, it said the last post was Wednesday when I last checked it.

But I more or less agree with what Bambu is saying otherwise.

As for the one who edited Toppo's page, a warning is fine for now.

I'm fine with a warning.

I banned them.

However, given that I will be on vacation between March 20 and April 2, I would extremely appreciate if all of our administrators are willing to regularly patrol and help out in this thread in the meantime, so our community does not suffer badly while I am away.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@DarkDragonMedeus @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Ultima_Reality @Mr._Bambu @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz @Firestorm808 @Everything12 @Maverick_Zero_X

@Suigetsuhyugs has derailed at least 2 CRT's for One Piece in the past 1-2 days.

Every time I and other people tell him to stop, all he says is "you're the ones derailing by responding and telling me to stop".

Links:

He's probably gonna keep derailing OP threads unless he gets a warning or something, and his response to being told to stop derailing borders on trolling.

In this report, there are two content revisions that have been impacted.
  • One of which was made by the user @Eseseso, who reported an offender,
  • while the other was made by @Fireld.
I will begin by evaluating the first reported content revision, which @Suigetsuhyugs opposed. In the initial report, the offender questioned the content revision and their right to do so should be acknowledged. While there were concerns raised that appeared to derail the conversation from its main topic, the offender's concerns were not necessarily invalid. They even pointed out that they couldn't create any new CRTs due to limitations.

However, the conversation became heated, and there were some slight insults exchanged between both parties. It is worth noting that the offender only received one warning and responded to the OP's request. They weren't ignoring or not listening to the request, but rather questioning if their comments were derailing the conversation.

In my opinion, the offender found some scaling issues in the verse, and the OP was trying to evade them (or better phrased, he ignored them, since it is not “relevant”). The offender's responses were calm until the discussion became heated.

The second content revision was also relevant to the report, and the offender had shared their concerns in a respectful manner. They kept mentioning the issue because it had been consistently ignored, and people were evading it to get the CRTs through.

This is not considered derailing, but rather pointing out scaling issues in the verse with those content revisions which It is worth discussing (the main goal of this community is to share and exchange opinions). @Eseseso may want to consider the opponent's perspective and think about the scaling issues raised in the relevant content revisions.

Note:
If the concerns presented have been discussed and rejected, this may be regarded as derailing and warrant a warning. However, if the concerns were not addressed, it cannot be considered derailing.

Last edited:
That only applies if he's actually talking about things relevant to the CRT and giving his thoughts on it, which he wasn't, dude's just talking about random characters from the series and why he doesn't like their scaling while being told to stop and just make a CRT or wait to make one.
Like, Crocodile and Marco may or may not need revisions, but a CRT for Blackbeard isn't the place to bring that up.
And to keep focusing on that topic in the thread despite multiple objections is definitely a problem.

That only applies if he's actually talking about things relevant to the CRT and giving his thoughts on it, which he wasn't, dude's just talking about random characters from the series and why he doesn't like their scaling while being told to stop and just make a CRT or wait to make one.
Like, Crocodile and Marco may or may not need revisions, but a CRT for Blackbeard isn't the place to bring that up.
And to keep focusing on that topic in the thread despite multiple objections is definitely a problem.
As I was reading, he raised valid concerns about scaling in general. It's important to address these concerns when creating a CRT and not simply ignore them just because they have been accepted without any prior discussion. If the logical foundation of the CRT is flawed, he has the right to object to the thread even if it has been previously accepted.

Back