• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"It isn't your looks that bother me, though I doubt I'd get much. Well, as with most people you'll probably have to be around be for awhile until I actually trust you." Terevion responded as Palaria returned, her head as low as it could go, she shook herself a bit before sitting down and practicing her barrier magic, with Keharo looking down and saying nothing

"Well, glad you could join us." Shaitan said

"The Human is a prototype of the gun we just dealt with Yeah that makes sense. Anyway their Assassination to murder ratio and the reasoning for their actions puts them in a positive light in my eyes, but let's get to the important matters we have 3 days before that monster of his shows up if it is a strong as him or stronger we are in big trouble we need to prepare." I say.

Kaminos turned to see the lady who had joined.

"Hey! You're going to help us fight whoever that guy was talking about?" Kaminos asked her, "Uhauckurmmu! [Orc for "awesome!"]"

He walked up to her, extending his hand.

"I'm Kaminos Pyr, hero for hire," He said.

Kaminos turned to see the lady who had joined.

"Hey! You're going to help us fight whoever that guy was talking about?" Kaminos asked her, "Uhauckurmmu! [Orc for "awesome!"]"

He walked up to her, extending his hand.

"I'm Kaminos Pyr, hero for hire," He said.
"H-Hi-- Yes, Cain help--" She backed away, surprised by his enthusiasm.

"If its as strong as him we're screwed. he completely outclassed us at every turn and I doubt you'd change those odds. Lets hope its only stronger then us by a bit." Terevion said

"Cain, huh? That's a cool name," Kaminos said, noticing her back up, "Are you OK?"
"Cain is ok- Just don't like loud people..." She said before turning to Terevion.
"If its as strong as him we're screwed. he completely outclassed us at every turn and I doubt you'd change those odds. Lets hope its only stronger then us by a bit." Terevion said
"Cain can fight strong people... She doesn't care." She said.

"He outmaneuvered us for about a minute after he took us by surprise not landing a single attack on any of us." I say. "Anyway you are a Smith and I can create metal surely we can make something in three days."
(Do runes exist as marks on the body)

(Not the runes that are present at birth, as i said before they are more of marks on a soul if anything. Runes that aren't those can be applied pretty much anywhere)

"Good..." Terevion said and then crouched down to Palaria

"We need to prepare, so bear with me Palaria..." Terevion said quietly, his voice soft

(I guess I should note Robin mage rune is is marked on the back of his neck so he can figure it out at some point)
"Kaminos can you help me with something." I ask.

Goliath grunted, but nodded his head.

Wordlessly, he assumed a combat stance. His fists clenched tightly as he raised them to his torso.

“…Come…”
"Yes..." Cain said, summoning a few large daggers that could accommodate for the size of her hands.

She slowly walked forward, as if she was unsure on if she should attack or not. "I said I want to train... But Cain don't want to hurt this man." She thought to herself.

"Cain hold back, as to not kill." She thought as she dashed forward, aiming her daggers towards his vitals.

"Yes..." Cain said, summoning a few large daggers that could accommodate for the size of her hands.

She slowly walked forward, as if she was unsure on if she should attack or not. "I said I want to train... But Cain don't want to hurt this man." She thought to herself.

"Cain hold back, as to not kill." She thought as she dashed forward, aiming her daggers towards his vitals.
Goliath just stood their. Watching as Cain rushed towards him.

as Cain dagger plunged into one of his vitals, he activated his skill, Iron body. While the dagger pierced his skin, it did not pierce deep enough to reach any organs or otherwise vital areas. Iron Body preventing her from fully digging her dagger into his body.

immediately, Goliath went for a bear hug. Wrapping two, massive arms around Cain in an attempt to restrain her. If successful, he would imbue his arms with the element of electricity, electrocuting her in his grip.

"It is rather clear I was the weakest link in the last fight given how much of our group consists of close quarter combatants and the fact the only way I could aim around you would require me to seperate myself a large distance away from the rest of the group combined with the fact I am the physically the weakest of the group I can't offer much more than support so I have a simple question. Do you how to create homing arrows or are they really a myth?"

Goliath just stood their. Watching as Cain rushed towards him.

as Cain dagger plunged into one of his vitals, he activated his skill, Iron body. While the dagger pierced his skin, it did not pierce deep enough to reach any organs or otherwise vital areas. Iron Body preventing her from fully digging her dagger into his body.

immediately, Goliath went for a bear hug. Wrapping two, massive arms around Cain in an attempt to restrain her. If successful, he would imbue his arms with the element of electricity, electrocuting her in his grip.
Cain rapidly spun her halo, the sharp edge cutting into Goliath's skin which allowed Cain to jump away as her halo kept him busy.

"H-Halo, return." Her halo soon returned to her as to cover her face once more, the dagger that she previously used staying lodged within Goliath's body.

"What Cain do...?" She had dozens of ways that she could end the man's life then and there, for example, she could use her telekinesis to continue to plunge her dagger into his body.

But she only knew how to kill, so she was conflicted on how to end a fight without ending someone's life. "C-Cain think we should stop..." She murmured, far too low for him to hear her.

"It is rather clear I was the weakest link in the last fight given how much of our group consists of close quarter combatants and the fact the only way I could aim around you would require me to seperate myself a large distance away from the rest of the group combined with the fact I am the physically the weakest of the group I can't offer much more than support so I have a simple question. Do you how to create homing arrows or are they really a myth?"
"I can't really make homing arrows, but what I lined Exoteros with, Oryallium, allows the arrows to return to you so you don't need to worry about running out of them..." Kaminos said.

Cain rapidly spun her halo, the sharp edge cutting into Goliath's skin which allowed Cain to jump away as her halo kept him busy.

"H-Halo, return." Her halo soon returned to her as to cover her face once more, the dagger that she previously used staying lodged within Goliath's body.

"What Cain do...?" She had dozens of ways that she could end the man's life then and there, for example, she could use her telekinesis to continue to plunge her dagger into his body.

But she only knew how to kill, so she was conflicted on how to end a fight without ending someone's life. "C-Cain think we should stop..." She murmured, far too low for him to hear her.
Goliath, being unable to hear Cain quiet murmurs, continued his assault. He grabbed the dagger, quickly ripping it out of his body and tossing it onto the ground. blood appeared both from where he had pulled the dagger and from the slash marks the halo had dealt him. But he paid them no mind. he had suffered worse when he was a slave.

It was his turn to take the offensive now. leaning forward, he rushed towards the girl. The nearly 500-pound man running towards her at startlingly fast speeds. once into melee range, he proceeded to hit her with a barrage of wild punches to her body, using his muscle control to shift most of his muscular strength to his arms and back, allowing him to deliver powerful punches with every ounce of his strength.

"I recall there being a metal that homes in on the user's target, but that metal is also really damn rare, it's called Karshalite." Shaitan said, walking over

Meanwhile...

Palaria stopped abruptly and sat down

"How could I screw up so much!?!? I could've helped that man had I reacted faster!" Palaria wailed to herself as Keharo caught up

"I... I honestly don't know what to say here... I've never really been in a position to comfort anything..." Keharo said, sitting down next to Palaria whom simply leaned into him, shaking her head

"I can create arrows at will remember, alright plan B could you make something to help me make up for my lack of physical strength, I can provide the material?" I ask. "But a metal as rare as that I don't know if I can afford the consequences of making it out of nothing."

"Yeah, I doubt you'd have 5 meters of range for your Homing arrows until they just stop Homing in. Hmmm... I'm stumped myself." Shaitan said

"I recall there being a metal that homes in on the user's target, but that metal is also really damn rare, it's called Karshalite." Shaitan said, walking over

Meanwhile...

Palaria stopped abruptly and sat down

"How could I screw up so much!?!? I could've helped that man had I reacted faster!" Palaria wailed to herself as Keharo caught up

"I... I honestly don't know what to say here... I've never really been in a position to comfort anything..." Keharo said, sitting down next to Palaria whom simply leaned into him, shaking her head
"So I assume it's not worth more mining, huh?" Kaminos said.

"We wouldn't find it in this region, it's exclusively a Dwarven metal found in their lands, and it would take three days just to get to their border from here." Shaitan said

Goliath, being unable to hear Cain quiet murmurs, continued his assault. He grabbed the dagger, quickly ripping it out of his body and tossing it onto the ground. blood appeared both from where he had pulled the dagger and from the slash marks the halo had dealt him. But he paid them no mind. he had suffered worse when he was a slave.

It was his turn to take the offensive now. leaning forward, he rushed towards the girl. The nearly 500-pound man running towards her at startlingly fast speeds. once into melee range, he proceeded to hit her with a barrage of wild punches to her body, using his muscle control to shift most of his muscular strength to his arms and back, allowing him to deliver powerful punches with every ounce of his strength.
"S-Stop..."

With each strike, Cain created a dagger to block it. But blocking it with pure physical strength wasn't possible for someone of her stature. So instead, she used the daggers to slightly shift the trajectory of his punches, giving him scratches on his fists but also allowing Cain to dodge.

"Cain think we should s-stop... Cain don't know how to incapacitate." She said a bit louder.

"We still need to prepare or should prepare because even if the monster is weak we already had it proven the one sending it is powerful and a dirty fighter even if I am not a big help directly I can still help you create something that can."

"S-Stop..."

With each strike, Cain created a dagger to block it. But blocking it with pure physical strength wasn't possible for someone of her stature. So instead, she used the daggers to slightly shift the trajectory of his punches, giving him scratches on his fists but also allowing Cain to dodge.

"Cain think we should s-stop... Cain don't know how to incapacitate." She said a bit louder.
Goliath paused his assault. regarding the girl for a moment.

"....you....kill.......too.....much," Goliath said, understanding the meaning behind her words. He wiped the blood off his fists, and walked towards a nearby tree. sitting down and tending to his wounds silently.

Goliath paused his assault. regarding the girl for a moment.

"....you....kill.......too.....much," Goliath said, understanding the meaning behind her words. He wiped the blood off his fists, and walked towards a nearby tree. sitting down and tending to his wounds silently.
"Yes..."

She followed Goliath, standing next to him. "Cain do... bad stuff. She kill lots. But now she have friends, so she cannot kill them. But Cain doesn't know how... Whenever she try to restrain, Cain fail, and Cain hurt badly."

She turned to Mark, "Cain is fine. Cain train alone. Cain help prepare for enemy."

"Yes..."

She followed Goliath, standing next to him. "Cain do... bad stuff. She kill lots. But now she have friends, so she cannot kill them. But Cain doesn't know how... Whenever she try to restrain, Cain fail, and Cain hurt badly."

She turned to Mark, "Cain is fine. Cain train alone. Cain help prepare for enemy."
"Goliath.......Understand" The man said, his wounds slowly starting to heal.

"Goliath...forced....to kill....for...master," He said. For the first time since he joined the group, his expression softened. revealing, sadness.

"Hope...Cain...can....stop....killing" He finished.

"We still need to prepare or should prepare because even if the monster is weak we already had it proven the one sending it is powerful and a dirty fighter even if I am not a big help directly I can still help you create something that can."
"I do kind of want to work on my physical strength," Kaminos said, "Also, where's the one girl who does the riddles at?"

"Goliath.......Understand" The man said, his wounds slowly starting to heal.

"Goliath...forced....to kill....for...master," He said. For the first time since he joined the group, his expression softened. revealing, sadness.

"Hope...Cain...can....stop....killing" He finished.
"Yes..."

Cain then sat down next to Goliath, "Cain... Want to get stronger. So she want to make really strong dagger. Cain create daggers, but she need materials to forge weapon before she can recreate. You know of strong materials to make dagger?" She didn't know that Goliath probably wasn't the best to ask.

Back