• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"I-Is that a strong material...?" She asked, completely clueless on the specifics of what she wanted to be made. To her, she just wanted "strong."

Goliath stood up. His injuries from the battle already nearly healed due to his regeneration. Due to his physique and damage reduction, the cuts were, thankfully, shallow.

Wordlessly, he stood up, and walked back to the camp to find something to eat.

Last edited:
"If I may, daggers are very similar to arrowheads as in you can use the right arrow head as a dagger and or a dagger as an arrowhead. Point being perhaps let me do it instead it much faster and just as effective." I say to Cain.

Mark returns with a plate of Fruits and begins to read a strange book ... when you look closely you will realize that it was a black book for Shadow magic.

Mark would leave a fruit on a log one meter from him where the shadow of it would cover him and he would take the plate apart.

"Let's see, Talking Shadows, no, here it is, shadow concealment."

the spell consisted in fused with the shadow of a target and then returning.

"Not in a traditional sense, but yes." I say as a half dozen arrows appear around me which have the shafts snap off.
(Each have a suitable handle still and come in the following shapes
A: a straight dagger non serrated.
B: a straight serrated dagger.
C: a curved dagger.
D: a serrated curved dagger
E: a straight dagger of above average length.
F: a Sai for some reason.)

"Time for adventure. I finally completed my training. The name of enzio the bard shall be remembered for ages." he said travelling
Goliath, while looking for something to eat, noticed the arrival of the bard. He stomped over to him, his large frame and size towering over the newcomer.

“….can…you…play…song?” Goliath asked. He didn’t much care for strangers, but he had always enjoyed listening to music.

"Well, this village was assaulted by an army of shadow Beasts, Queen Kintoria herself came here to finish them off, about a week later we were attacked just after Kintoria left by someone out of our leugue, and then proceeded to say that something would be coming three days later, the first day is tomorrow." Terevion replied

"C-Cain don't really like music man because he hurts her ears with his sound... But that's fine." Cain said, uncovering her ears. "Dangerous people come soon... Need all help we can get."

"C-Cain don't really like music man because he hurts her ears with his sound... But that's fine." Cain said, uncovering her ears. "Dangerous people come soon... Need all help we can get."
Kaminos left, swiftly returning with the Auroralite for the daggers. However, he also brought someone with him: Para, who floated behind him, scribbling intently into sheets of paper with a pen. Perhaps she was writing more riddles? Para looked up, spotting Palaria and floating closer toward her.

"I don't think we had a chance to properly speak to each other..." Para said, "What can be borne, but often has no weight, what can be dirtied, but not washed, that is called, but never answers, and can grow, but has no size?"

Last edited:
Back