• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"I say we make our own home, seems Terevion left enough lumber for a house, I'll set it up for the both of us." Keharo said calmly, immediately getting to work making a temporary home at a fast. he made an underground area and set up supports to keep the place stable, with three rooms for each of them with a door separating them, with only the "lobby" being lower, as the main rooms rose higher then the entrances.

Within each room there was lighting via magical fires that Froze instead of burn, albeit still emitted heat as a fire would, and a bed with a sheet of leather for a blanket was present.

"It'll make for a temporary home, the supports won't last more then a week however." Keharo said, completely exhausted as he went into his room and fell asleep extremely quickly

Appearing nearby the house, Robin smiles. "I am willing to sell my arrow heads as iron and other materials to help buy something better or have them smelted to be made extra support." I say.

"I say we make our own home, seems Terevion left enough lumber for a house, I'll set it up for the both of us." Keharo said calmly, immediately getting to work making a temporary home at a fast. he made an underground area and set up supports to keep the place stable, with three rooms for each of them with a door separating them, with only the "lobby" being lower, as the main rooms rose higher then the entrances.

Within each room there was lighting via magical fires that Froze instead of burn, albeit still emitted heat as a fire would, and a bed with a sheet of leather for a blanket was present.

"It'll make for a temporary home, the supports won't last more then a week however." Keharo said, completely exhausted as he went into his room and fell asleep extremely quickly
"wow" said Mark when he saw the rapid construction but then he went to his room and fell asleep

Shaitan walks over to Robin

"With how your journey is going, a wooden support will work until we have an alternative, it'll last a week, and I doubt you'll be here more then a week sadly, but i hope you'll help us until you have to leave!" Shaitan said, his voice far lower then usual

(I think small time skip is in order here, as I don't think anyone here wants to only interact with eachother for a few pages)

"Listen you have been my first friends in months and I intend to stay with you guys even here because the queen is one of the few people with power outside of a rune I respect enough to not react violently towards and honestly the wilderness sucks." I say with a smile on my face.

(Sure during that time I sell metals from my arrow heads to blacksmith for cheaper than average prices.)

"She does what she can, but she's spread thin and everyone knows it. She will need to leave soon, and I feel like that when she does, something or someone will strike." Shaitan replied, turning to go to bed

Meanwhile, Kaminos begins to start forging. His creativity began to flourish as he worked at forging two things: a shield, and some armor. However, he would begin to put his own unique stamp on these common items.

"Oh yeah, it's all coming together!" He said with a wide smile.

Six and a half days later...

Kintoria walked forward and turned around, the week before was busy with all sorts of tasks, some big some small. Kintoria had a report that said another army would attack a different village

"Sorry to leave, but I can't stay in one place forever, and I have a country to defend..." Kintoria looked at the entire group and continued

"I'm not big on goodbyes, so you all do what you have to do."

"I will not stand idle when I have the chance to save lives however I "can't" go around killing government officials so I can try scouting and killing some before they get to the village If you want as to prevent me from doing something dumb." I say.

"At your speed the village would be vastly overrun and destroyed by the time you even got there. sigh I can't route out the corruption when just about everything seems to be attacking. But I can make it there minutes before the attack starts." Kintoria said, having finished preparing for travel

"Please do well my queen. Return alive, the people live for the queen right?" Terevion said

"What? No! that's not what I want..." Kintoria replied, clearly understanding where Terevion was coming from

"Hehe, but please keep yourself safe." Palaria said, her mood having slowly Brightened from just six days prior.

"Give em hell, Kintoria." Keharo said confidently, his wolf form walking to Palaria's side

Para merely floated around the others, a notebook in hand as she began to write more riddles, partly paying attention to what was being said by the others.

Kaminos walked toward the others, now sporting what he had worked so hard to forge. Kaminos emerged with Borcalite gauntlets and greaves, the gauntlets having a slot to allow for a retractable Auroralite dagger to enhance melee and still get a swordsman's gratification even in fisticuffs.

At his side was... nothing. He only had Klauthmos and Byrgmos with him. However, he had clearly used more material to forge something else, so what was it?

"Hey guys, check this out...." Kaminos said with a smile, holding out his hand. Suddenly, a shield appeared in his hands. It was made of Borcalite, with small cerated edges of Auroralite to allow it to have offensive capabilites. So, how was it able magically appear into his hands? He didn't have anyone enchant the shield as far as the others knew.

"Wanna know how it appeared into my hand like that?" He asked.

Last edited:
Palaria merely floated around the others, a notebook in hand as she began to write more riddles, partly paying attention to what was being said by the others.

Kaminos walked toward the others, now sporting what he had worked so hard to forge. Kaminos emerged with Borcalite gauntlets and greaves, the gauntlets having a slot to allow for a retractable Auroralite dagger to enhance melee and still get a swordsman's gratification even in fisticuffs.

At his side was... nothing. He only had Klauthmos and Byrgmos with him. However, he had clearly used more material to forge something else, so what was it?

"Hey guys, check this out...." Kaminos said with a smile, holding out his hand. Suddenly, a shield appeared in his hands. It was made of Borcalite, with small cerated edges of Auroralite to allow it to have offensive capabilites. So, how was it able magically appear into his hands? He didn't have anyone enchant the shield as far as the others knew.

"Wanna know how it appeared into my hand like that?" He asked.
(Pala you mean lol)

"I have literally nothing better to do anyway can arrowheads be made with the metals you used I never really tried to used them before." I say.

"You mean my sword and Armor? No, I don't know what they are made out of, and I don't use ranged weaponry, I'd have to carry you with me the whole way and I'd take twice as long doing so just accounting for your durability..." Kintoria responded

the group will continue walking until we reach the river and begin to draw the necessary water.

"This is good"
"I have literally nothing better to do anyway can arrowheads be made with the metals you used I never really tried to used them before." I say.
(I haven’t kept up but I can jump back in)
Goliath, who has been silently following along with the group was sitting down, drinking a cup of water while watching the events in the camp unfold.
(Poke)

"Gotcha, regardless I'll be taking my leave now, keep yourselves well, and bring victory." Kintoria said, taking off in a flash of golden light without another word

Kaminos nodded, smiling and looking back down at the newest creations of his. Putting his shield on his back, along with Klauthmos and Brygmos, he turned to the one who addressed him.

"Huh? The metals I used?" Kaminos said, now registering what was said earlier as his hands were behind his head, "Yeah, I think I have some leftover Oryallium. I could make you some arrowheads with them, if you want."

"I'll pass the reason I asked was I have to know the name of the material to create an arrow using it. I never tried creating an arrow with supernatural properties before because I never found the name of any supernatural material that can be used in an arrow but I always wanted to try." I say holding my hand and trying to focus on creating the arrows with the metal.(reaper you get to decide if it works and potential consequences for trying)

(Hmm, I'd say it'd have a lesser effect, a boomerang effect that doesn't actually nail Robin Hood over there in the face lol)

When the arrow appears Robin looks around and shoots towards a bird intending for the arrow to bring it to him. Prepared to stop it with telekinesis just incase.

"Hey, would anyone like to spar or hunt or something to test our skills?" Kaminos asked, "I really want to put these new weapons to the test, but I don't think anymore of those guys are gonna be returning any time soon..."

"Hey, would anyone like to spar or hunt or something to test our skills?" Kaminos asked, "I really want to put these new weapons to the test, but I don't think anymore of those guys are gonna be returning any time soon..."

Marcus approaches.

"I can, I've been practicing my skills and I might put it to the test against an opponent"

When the arrow appears Robin looks around and shoots towards a bird intending for the arrow to bring it to him. Prepared to stop it with telekinesis just incase.
(I mean, you want me to do something here?)

Palaria sighed before walking a few meters away to begin practicing her manipulation of mana

(No)
When the arrow returns bird attached grab in and I whisper an apology to the animal and bury it along with the arrow.
"I would like to join as well." I say smiling.

Back