• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"Well it was fun to be a shadow of a fruit, maybe with enough training I could agree with the shadow of a being or object in motion" Mark thought to himself as he went where he listened to the music while eating apples with his left hand and his Right had a plate of fruit.

"Someone wants"

"The answer was a name..." Para said, "Speaking of that, my name's Para Bole. You guys were the ones who figured out my riddle back at that battle, right?"

"Well it was fun to be a shadow of a fruit, maybe with enough training I could agree with the shadow of a being or object in motion" Mark thought to himself as he went where he listened to the music while eating apples with his left hand and his Right had a plate of fruit.

"Someone wants"
Goliath walked over to the man, and grabbed a couple fruits from the plate.

“….thanks” he said, munching on the fruit greedily.

"Yes, although Palaria doesn't seem to be in the mood for more..." Terevion responded, looking at Palaria practicing her forcefields to become stronger

Holding the bag in my hand lay the daggers down. "How about you test these I can make some practice targets. See likely wants space right now we can try to help tomorrow."

"L-Lady sad..." Cain said, "People died... S-She sad..."
"Wait, people died?" Para said, starting to look upset, "And who are you?"

"That's Cain," Kaminos said, now forging the blades with Klauthmos, "She's going to help us stop the guy that was responsible for the people dying..."

"Well, one person did, to that gun the man who attacked called Black Mercy. A hellish gun that kept the poor souls it was made out of alive." Terevion said

"Yeah it was like all the liquid in their body was drained. Terevion I might need some help with my idea do you know how to make a firelance." I ask.

"Hey Cain, is this dagger shape and size good to you?" Kaminos said, refining the shape of the daggers.

(You can just come up with an appearance for them lol)

"Hey Cain, is this dagger shape and size good to you?" Kaminos said, refining the shape of the daggers.

(You can just come up with an appearance for them lol)
"Y-Yes...! Cain have big hands so may be hard to hold, but Cain can adjust." She said, smiling. "Cain thanks you once again, loud man."
NP-H-23712.jpg

(Daggers. Banzai!)

"Alright then!" Kaminos said, grabbing the still incredibly hot daggers, "We'll need to find some water nearby or head back. The daggers need to be quenched..."

Cain slightly poked the daggers, "Loud Man right, very hot..." Cain said, "Cain think hot oil would work better though... Old forge master once told Cain that is best!"

"Right! Home it is!" Kaminos said, "Follow me! I had just suggested water merely because that'd be more convenient, but for daggers like these, they deserve the best!"

Robin realizing he isn't going to be able to copy the process goes into deep thought.
What can I do I mean I am the least helpful person here I mean specialize in chipping away at large groups not the types of fights we are dealing which requires far stronger attacks against an individual target I can't compete unless I learn how to make consistent and powerful attacks. I have to make something strong enough on my own.
With this Robin walks into the woods to start trying to make something that could let him fight as well as the others, anything that could help him.

Kaminos quenches the daggers in oil, placing them on a table and letting them cool.

"There! Just in case the metal's still too hot, we're just going to let them sit for a bit..." Kaminos said, "But if I recall correctly, the Auroralite cools quickly."

Kaminos quenches the daggers in oil, placing them on a table and letting them cool.

"There! Just in case the metal's still too hot, we're just going to let them sit for a bit..." Kaminos said, "But if I recall correctly, the Auroralite cools quickly."
"Cain thinks that sounds good," Cain said, nodding. "They look very sharp... Cain needs to be careful."

Terevion finished the Fire Lance, putting it off to the side and starting on a house with rooms for everyone
Robin realizing he isn't going to be able to copy the process goes into deep thought.
What can I do I mean I am the least helpful person here I mean specialize in chipping away at large groups not the types of fights we are dealing which requires far stronger attacks against an individual target I can't compete unless I learn how to make consistent and powerful attacks. I have to make something strong enough on my own.
With this Robin walks into the woods to start trying to make something that could let him fight as well as the others, anything that could help him.
(By the by are you having fun, you seem to be pushing a "I'm useless" shtick hard)

(Only 4 pages in and I'm convinced that Kaminos is the mutual friend of everyone on the party lol)
(Kaminos for giga-chad of the year.)
"Glad you like them! If you need any more weapons, just let me know!" Kaminos said, "I'll probably need to find more metals, though."
"C-Cain will help if she can..!" Cain said enthusiastically. "Cain want to return favor, so if Loud Man will have her, she can help."

(By the by are you having fun, you seem to be pushing a "I'm useless" shtick hard)
(Probably because I took the whole lower power level thing to literally how hard would it be to make a metal wall using arrowhead and camp fire or two and yes also can I use my telekinesis, illusions, two large metal walls an a crap ton of arrows to create a fake magic siege machine)

(Probably because I took the whole lower power level thing to literally how hard would it be to make a metal wall using arrowhead and camp fire or two and yes also can I use my telekinesis, illusions, two large metal walls an a crap ton of arrows to create a fake magic siege machine)
(Well were gonna fix that on page 5 when I begin act 2 after the first boss fight against one Joy Kill)

Back