• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"Weird, but I'll take it..." Kaminos said, observing the knife, moving his fingers from where the knife had landed to calculating a possible trajectory of where the knife could have come from given its angle when it landed, "Geate naeau.... (Got you....)"

Kaminos began to cautiously approach where the knife had been thrown from. Robin could attack from a distance while Kaminos himself lacked as viable ranged options, so melee was going to be his best bet assuming there was a confrontation that occurred...

(Wow, I was really trying not to sleep lol)

"Here I was hoping to take care of the biggest threat right away." A neutral male voice coming from a tree and a tanned, bald man with icy blue eyes and a slim black lether trench coat dropped down

"Shall we begin?" The man said

The man pulled a particularly hefty revolver out of his clothing, but on closer inspection it wasn't made of metal at all, but guts, flesh, and bone. Four barrels populated the front of the revolver and a green eye shone in-between all of them. The sight alone was more then enough to make Palaria queasy, nearly throwing up at the clear process that made the gun in the first place being one that kept the poor beings which it was made out of alive.

(All right let's wait for the rest of the Rodeo before we continue lol

The man raised the gun and shot at Terevion, who aim dodged it as it narrowly scratched a villager's shoulder, a non-lethal would from any other weapon, but the Villager died instantly and shriveled up as if they were just succed by a massive spider.

"Damn...!" Terevion thought, hiding his panick well as he fired a few shots from his own revolver which were casually swatted out of the air by the ma

Angered by the action and scared by the result. I create an Illusion of fire burst across the area and send out a volley of arrows towards the man.

Goliath wasted no more time. using his body control, he shifted his muscles into his legs, making them noticeably larger and more powerful. Immediately, he sprinted towards the man, charging at him like a bull, and slamming his body into him.

The man merely jumped over Goliath and the axe and let the arrows fly towards the giant beneath him instead, Palaria had already scrambled to her feet and began creating forcefields to hopefully block the shot that was suddenly fired at her, it shattered her forcefield but stopped the... tooth? The gun fired teeth!

The man landed, aiming another shot before the gun began rattling violently in his hand

Kaminos tossed his shield toward the man, using its serrated Auroralite edges in an attempt to cut the man. Capitalizing on the throw, he attempted to flank the man from the side, being mindful of the arrows he heard whistling through the air. Approaching in proximity, he swung Klauthmos and Brygmos, attacking with fiery compressed air slashes.

The man merely jumped over Goliath and the axe and let the arrows fly towards the giant beneath him instead, Palaria had already scrambled to her feet and began creating forcefields to hopefully block the shot that was suddenly fired at her, it shattered her forcefield but stopped the... tooth? The gun fired teeth!

The man landed, aiming another shot before the gun began rattling violently in his hand
Goliath activated his skill, Reflective Skin, causing the arrows to bounce off of him before they could pierce his skin

watching Kaminos attack, Goliath flanked the man on his other side. Raising his fist into the air, he imbued it with the element of electricity, before slamming it down on the mans head.

"Sorry." I yell to Goliath as I run closer fight and have my arrows move around the man as to discourage common means of avoiding the oncoming onslaught.

The man jumped to the side to avoid the two, and merely took the arrows without damage to his person with Shaitan coming out, Earth Reaver carried over his shoulder, causing the man to gape

"It would appear Black Mercy and myself are at a disadvantage with that around. Tch, while I'd love to stick around more pressing matters call, one of my pets will come hunt you down in three days, do try not to disappoint it." The Man said, running off into the trees before disappearing entirely

"A pet? Engineering rune." Terevion said, sighing in relief at the man leaving but trying to make estimates on what precisely was coming for them

"Black Mercy? That was that horrid gun's name? Heh. We'll be ready for whatever he sends out!" Shaitan said confidently, turning to Palaria who was picking up the body of the Villager with silent tears at the edges of her eyes

"Hey! Get back here!" Kaminos said, but restraining himself from following behind. If he could outclass them all fighting as a unit, he'd be as good as dead going after him alone...

"Pg ete... [Elven for "Dang it"]" Kaminos said to himself.

"What do you mean you quit!? You're our best customer!" The man yelled out, infuriated.

"Sorry... But Cain... Want to try something different." She turned to her employer, a blank look on her face.

"I... Hurt people. Hurt a lot of people, but... I don't want to do that. I want t-to-- Save... People." In such a time of disorder, now was the time to rebuild, not destroy.

"You think a monster like you is going to be able to help anybody!? You'll be back here in a week! A week I tell yah!!" He yelled out to her in rage.

"C-Cain thanks you... For giving her lots of cash." During her time as a mercenary, she had accumulated enough money she wouldn't have to worry about money for a while, which made her feel confident.

"A-And for giving her a job... And food, even if she didn't need it..." She turned away from her previous employer as he screamed at her, slowly walking out of the room.

"Where Cain go now...?" Navigation was not her strong suit, instead, she just wandered like she always did, hoping to find anybody who would accept her into their group.

"But Cain look weird..." What if they didn't accept her because of how monstrous she looked? Or because she talked funny? What if they thought her halo was stupid?

"Cain scared..."

She wandered aimlessly for an hour or two before stumbling upon the group, hiding behind a tree. Not like that would hide her due to how she looked. "D-Do I say hi...?" She thought to herself.

She tip-toed towards the group, hesitant as she noticed they had just gotten out of a fight. "H-hi..." She whispered so low that nobody could actually hear her.

She stood there, not engaging with anybody in conversation or discourse, instead, she just stood there nervously and waited for anybody to say something to her, not really expecting a positive reaction.

Terevion saw her almost immediately and was silent, if she wanted to attack she would've already done it, so he stood here, looking at her and glanced at Palaria carrying the Villager's body to the grave yard occasionally

“…strange Child” Goliath said, looking over at the strange looking girl who appeared before the group. He stomped over to her, and looked down at her, his large size and frame casting a shadow over the girl.

“…you…lost?” Goliath said slowly, as if he was having difficulty forming words. He looked at her strange clothing, though his expression remained stern and unfeeling.

Cain backed away running back behind the tree she previously hid behind, "Wh-what happen...? You people fight... Who fight? Cain has to fight?" She said, pointing out how the group had just gotten out of a skirmish with an enemy.

"Oh, him. Whatever your name is, we're getting ready to prepare for three days for a "pet" being sent at us. Tell me however, wht is your name?" Terevion said, while he didn't trust the girl, he was willing to hear her out and knew he'd be out voted for not taking her

Cain backed away running back behind the tree she previously hid behind, "Wh-what happen...? You people fight... Who fight? Cain has to fight?" She said, pointing out how the group had just gotten out of a skirmish with an enemy.
"Not only was he a strange man, he's already left, I guess you're Cain because you mentioned that name yourself or am I wrong?"

"Oh... Cain misunderstand situation then. Cain can come with?" She asked nervously.
Mark looked at her, he could guess that any normal person would have a fit to see her or confuse her with a moster, also he heard that name from somewhere but he doesn't remember (Cain is a bit "famous" after all according to your description) so decided to say the following.

"I have no problem with you accompanying our although my friends are the ones who have to decide not me"

"I'd be massively outvoted here, so sure. However, I'll be researching that name on top of preparing for the battle, I like to know my friends." Terevion said, closing his eyes as Keharo walked to Cain in his human form

"An existence almost alike to my own... a slave who's chains have been released... interesting..." Keharo said

“Cain….” Goliath said.

“When…Goliath…Bodyguard…”

“was…told…to…watch out…for…”

“Girl…named…Cain” Goliath finished. Panting slightly. It was clear that he was unused to talking. The whole sentence took nearly a minute for him to complete, with long pauses between each word.

"Yes, from what I know from second hand knowledge, a human experiment... perhaps a prototype for Black Mercy?" Terevion murmured

Cain smiled, glad that she was accepted into the group, contrary to her expectations. "Cain is... H-ha-.. ppy." Cain was clearly not very adept in communication, much like Goliath, not having much experience in communication due to her years as a mercenary warranting only the ability to kill as necessary.

"Cain will... Be of use. Cain can help." She turned to Terevion, "Cain... help. Cain trustworthy, even if she look scary."

Back