• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"Well, if we don't want to risk the rest of us not waking up and dying to that I'd say you have to take her out... and that's his instincts working, may not seem appropriate for us but that's something someone who's spent most of their life in the wild would do." Terevion said, his eyes rested into Alex's

(He lacks manners and social skills after all)

Ignoring what he was telling to him, Dhei was lifting one of her hands and was looking at it from different angles and points out some stuff

"...Soft....delicate....small"

"I wasn't too worried about getting telepathically spied on." Terevion responded, putting the orb back in storage

"Well, you want the good news or the bad news first?"
(His eyes?)
(Yeah? How else do you think a guy that ain't a Mage can use a Mage item without it being hard wired essentially?)

Cain's halo floated back up to cover her eyes and face again as she walked over to Dhei, "...Cursed... Palaria... sleeping.... Hurt... Don't... worried..." Cain said as she looked down at Palaria, clearly worried about her, her halo slowly spinning around.

Cain's halo floated back up to cover her eyes and face again as she walked over to Dhei, "...Cursed... Palaria... sleeping.... Hurt... Don't... worried..." Cain said as she looked down at Palaria, clearly worried about her, her halo slowly spinning around.
He looked at Cain when she arrived and was able to tell she was the one who calmed him and slept with him tonight, making him get some distance from her, it was all too sudden to comprehend it all
“I am guessing it doesn't have something to do with the old king then." I say.
"Also sorry about earlier." I say to Dhei.
"Y-Y-Yeah"

Says while he was sitting down

"The bad news is that it's estimated that our target is in an enemy base and we'll have to bring Palaria to it." Terevion said

"Well what's the good news?" Keharo asked

"The good news is that we both have a good idea of where the base is and that our group works well indoors combat. And it should give us leads on other targets." Terevion said

Cain nodded at Terevion's statements, "Indoors combat... Cain good..." She said, turning to Dhei.

"...No afraid... Not... human..." Cain said, pointing out various features such as her abnormally large hands, her pair of horns, her third eye, and a few other various key features that made it obvious that she was the farthest thing from a normal human.

"...Ally... You.. ally..." She said to Dhei.

"Why don't we try to find someone to keep an eye on her instead." I say. "And I'd only be help if you guys don't run ahead of me instantly." I add.

"Yeah, screw having anyone not in this little room right now do it." Terevion responded

"Yer probably gonna need someone who's good at both ranged and close quarters combat to keep Palaria protected. I'll be taking an army and assaulting an enemy base, doubt it's the one you want though. And my apologies, Dhei, I only wish I could have stopped the superstitious dark-aged maniacs from attacking you..." Sigmar's voice came from above the snow pocket

Cain nodded at Terevion's statements, "Indoors combat... Cain good..." She said, turning to Dhei.

"...No afraid... Not... human..." Cain said, pointing out various features such as her abnormally large hands, her pair of horns, her third eye, and a few other various key features that made it obvious that she was the farthest thing from a normal human.

"...Ally... You.. ally..." She said to Dhei.
"You are no human at all...you are so much....like me..."

This was the very first non human he met and this might be the only one he could relate too as well
"Yeah, screw having anyone not in this little room right now do it." Terevion responded

"Yer probably gonna need someone who's good at both ranged and close quarters combat to keep Palaria protected. I'll be taking an army and assaulting an enemy base, doubt it's the one you want though. And my apologies, Dhei, I only wish I could have stopped the superstitious dark-aged maniacs from attacking you..." Sigmar's voice came from above the snow pocket
"You..."

Points his finger at Sigmar in surprise

"You are King Sigmar, in flesh and bones"

Mark clenched his fists, this was not what he wanted, now he is facing a situation that will probably lead him to a Trap.

"At least, we have an idea of what we are facing? They could be waiting for us for weeks with preparation!" He Said

"He I am. If you want to talk we should do it later, after all you have a friend to help." Sigmar said, standing up and walking away

Terevion stayed silent for a few moments "Myself, Dhei, Cain, and Keharo are all good at long range and close quarters... I'd say we allow Dhei to do it..." Terevion said, nodding at Mark before speaking to him "I don't like it either. But that's why we'll hit hard and fast."

“Maybe but waiting allows them to take the offensive as well and we aren’t prepared to go on the defensive.” I say.

“Also Terevion that reminds me I need to find the spear.” I say before leaving to grab it.

"He I am. If you want to talk we should do it later, after all you have a friend to help." Sigmar said, standing up and walking away

Terevion stayed silent for a few moments "Myself, Dhei, Cain, and Keharo are all good at long range and close quarters... I'd say we allow Dhei to do it..." Terevion said, nodding at Mark before speaking to him "I don't like it either. But that's why we'll hit hard and fast."
"Me?!"

Said suddenly

"After all that happened, you choose me to do it?"

"Our other options are me, someone who is actually better at a distance then I am up close, and doesn't have the senses to know when someone is trying to creep up on me without having my head on a swivel, Cain who is better at straight up combat and running into the thick of it, and Keharo, who is better as a run and gunner. I don't trust you, I'm gonna be dead clear there, but your the best option we have." Terevion said, looking Dhei in the eyes as he spoke

Robin smiles when he find the spear the gunpowder is probably screwed up but hopefully it doesn’t come up. Robin then sprints back to the others.

"For once i agree with a human on something...that being the trust topic...but....none of you are anything like what i have encountered so far"

He would then do one thing he never did to anyone so far, stay on the knees and lower the head

"Sorry....and...thanks...for most of you accepting me as an equal"

Alexandra looked at her brother, her look was the same as she always gave him when they were children, she always convinced him.

"OK, but first, does anyone know how we'll get there without drawing too much attention?" Mark said

Robin returning from his “trip” is mildly confused. “I can make an illusion but I don’t think anyone but me could see thru it in this group. I could still sneak myself there and make a distraction.” I offer.

"Not really, we have the holy beacon of telling them "we're on our way!" That we have to protect while also assaulting their base, but it's just in the far wall of that village with two entrances, myself, Dhei, Cain, and Mark will go through the front entrance in the wall, while the rest of you go through the back entrance in a building, least that's what information I gleamed from my little chat with Albus on the matter." Terevion said, placing a map of the area and marking the entrances on it

(Y'know I'm kinda surprised Terevion is basically the defacto leader of the group at this point lol)

[I think it is more a democracy, at least in Robin’s eyes.]
”I call keeping an eye her, my telekinesis and mobility makes it so I am the least restricted by doing so, my illusions will help me and her hide if needed plus you all will go into the way of my shots no matter what I say.”

"And if we miss someone and your ambushed? Your pretty weak in close quarters, all things considered. Like I said before, Cain is a vanguard at the best of times, I don't really have the senses to handle ambushes, and Keharo is better as a distraction while picking individuals off. Your an Archer with some fairly untrained magical power for illusions and arrows, would you say that you could do a better job then Dhei, having already fought him before?" Terevion asked

“I have the spear you gave me l, I was able to break the chain put on me, and I have practiced with my telekinesis and illusion’s a lot in experienced my ass, and yeah I am the one who incapacitated them remember we were holding back that fight as I said I could have killed them the only reason the fight when that way is they got one cheap shot on me when I was already tired from first that knight.”
(Also they shouldn’t have been able to escape I had the LS advantage I just didn’t feel like arguing)

Cain looked at the map, staying crouched next to Dhei. "...Cain will... fight... Can... ambush... Cain can... sense ambush..." Cain said, her experience as a mercenary and an assassin making her adept at handling surprise attacks.

"...But... Can't... protect... R-Robin if... attacked... He... weak... If attacked c-can't... safety... cannot..." Cain said.

“Worse come to worse I pray whatever let me survive the a monster Yharim or his father wanted imprison instead of dead decides to reoccur.” “I” say lifting Terevion into the air with telekinesis as strange illusions form of strange creatures (A wide variety of sea creature hybrids).

"Probably will be more open, but also booby trapped, try not to get poisoned. And no, I don't want the rest of you to stay and wait, I want the rest of you to go to the other entrance and draw attention there." Terevion said
“I have the spear you gave me l, I was able to break the chain put on me, and I have practiced with my telekinesis and illusion’s a lot in experienced my ass, and yeah I am the one who incapacitated them remember we were holding back that fight as I said I could have killed them the only reason the fight when that way is they got one cheap shot on me when I was already tired from first that knight.”
(Also they shouldn’t have been able to escape I had the LS advantage I just didn’t feel like arguing)
(With what LS feats? Robin literally has no justifications to put him at all above Terevion in LS, especially considering Palaria herself is a way better Mage with stronger TK then Robin and isn't a whole lot stronger then Terevion's LS)

Terevion sighed, walking up to Robin through the ladder's Telekinesis and casually throwing him onto the ground by sweeping his feet while also pushing on his shoulder, putting one foot on his chest and leaning down

"I ain't about to risk two lives just because you think your so damn great just because your a shitty Mage without training who just so happened to take advantage of a distracted opponent. You were nearly killed there against Dhei as well, this isn't up for debate." Terevion said, getting up and off of Robin

"Enough! We wont get anything done here just arguing! Robin, you are weak physically, Terevion, don't act so aggressive on this!" Keharo snapped

Cain simply stayed silent for a bit, "...Robin... is... very weak... So don't... be... C-c-... ****...y..." Cain said out of genuine concern for her comrade, not wanting him to die.

"...Please... be... reasonable... R-Rob... Robin..."

Back