• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

Cain turned away from Robin, walking over to Palaria to help remove the chains that were pinning her down along with Goliath.

"...Werewolf... Werewolf... Werewolf..." Cain muttered to herself rapidly, rage building up inside her.

"But werewolf... ally...? Hurt friends, though... Werewolf... Don't understand... Angry... Palaria, okay...? Cain don't... Ugh...!" Cain groaned, continuing to help Palaria up.

He closed his eyes and declared to alex and mark attempt to blind him again

"Same trick twice gets old...and useless"

The chains he was holding other characters would get pulled to make those that managed to escape or break them get slammed by the chained ones, before more chains come to them up together

For bullet from Terevion, he would have his head push back before revealing he caught it in his teeth tightly and spitting it out

"A gun is your specialty? I have dealt with dozens of them!"

For the one he would bind more chains around the body before flaming them on to try burn the person, for others trying to approach by throwing things or coming closer he tries dodges, although on the limit and goes for intimidation towards them by staring and showing his drool dripping jaws, forcing them to back off

The rest of the MCs that may still be free would soon get slammed by those chained up to handle those too

Finally he decides to give his all now, transforming in his full werewolf form and spins all the chained up cast and tosses them far off landing wherever they are going to land on, for the rest lying around he would just grab pieces of tree around and yeet their bodies away

(So uh, since Goliath breaks out either way I'm gonna comment again...)

Seeing that Robin was still conscious, he turned away from him, before dashing over to Palaria, seeing that she was struggling with her binds. He wrapped both hands around the chain that was restraining her, before attempting to break them off for her.

"...Palaria...ok..?" Goliath asked.
Palaria began coughing as she went down onto the ground before trying to catch her breath, rising to her feet and blocking th chains sent at her with a forcefield, walking towards the Wolfman once again

The chains he was holding other characters would get pulled to make those that managed to escape or break them get slammed by the chained ones, before more chains come to them up together

For bullet from Terevion, he would have his head push back before revealing he caught it in his teeth tightly and spitting it out

For the one he would bind more chains around the body before flaming them on to try burn the person, for others trying to approach by throwing things or coming closer he tries dodges, although on the limit and goes for intimidation towards them by staring and showing his drool dripping jaws, forcing them to back off

The rest of the MCs that may still be free would soon get slammed by those chained up to handle those too

Finally he decides to give his all now, transforming in his full werewolf form and spins all the chained up cast and tosses them far off landing wherever they are going to land on, for the rest lying around he would just grab pieces of tree around and yeet their bodies away
(Terevion never shot him dead on, he did it beside his head lol)

Cain didn't seem to be bothered by being flung into her allies, her eyes lighting up as her halo spun rapidly. Clearly, she was no human.

"...Werewolf...!... Werewolf...!!" She got up from the ground after being flung. Her wounds were serious, but for some reason, she wasn't attacking.

"...Ally...! Werewolf... ...Kill... Not...!" She said, trying very hard to opt for peace, hoping her inhuman appearance would allow him to... sympathize with her.

(Don't forget that Kaminos threw his shield at you.)

"Look, man, I'm trying to be nice, but you're being an *odourt right now..." Kaminos said, his normally friendly tone getting more aggressive as he lept over the chains, "Don't make me do something you'll **phrruukkonnj regret!"

The elf-orc warrior drew his hammer, Klauthmos, creating a ball of magma that would plume and hopefully melt any chains in front of him. From there, he would continue to approach the werewolf, his face matching the aggressive tone of voice he displayed earlier. However, it also seemed like his face was pleading, as if there was something he didn't want to happen, something that felt like was slowly becoming inevitable...

*Orc for "idiot"
**Orc for "freaking"

both brother and sister simply disappeared in the first free second, dodging the chains as they teleported.

"Alex, his power tripled, I think it will be harder to beat him" Mark thought.

Alex was surprised since she knew what he meant.

"No, I have an idea"
she telepathic message to his brother.

"It's crazy" he replied telepathically

"It's better than WM" she said telepathically.

Knowing what they would have to do, both brothers ran, blocking the chains with their weapons.

Robin opens his eyes and grabs his using it to smash the chain.
"That woke me up." Robin says creating dozens of silver arrows and shooting them at the werewolf with telekinesis as if a wall. "We really wanted your help we didn't mind your nature, any previous acts of violence we just wanted your help making a better world we gave you several chances but you just used them all."
Robin creates a tornado where they are standing which throws them into a tree and aims to shoots three more silver arrows at them.
"But one."

Once again restricting them with telekinesis and using illusions to create a fake but real looking and powerful monster behind me.
(I really think we should start trying to talk it out)

"...No... attack...! Make... Wait no..." Cain exclaimed to Robin, "...Reason...! Cain will... stop...!" Cain shouted, attempting to stand in front of Dhei to defend him.

"...Only... make him... trust less... No attack... please...!"

"Cain he exploited our kindness several times you they attacked me because they refused to accept the idea we just like them were fighting to defend ourselves and three things if I wanted them they would be, you are in a easy to backstab position and three I can make my arrows and my friend here go around you." I say tired.

"...No... fight...!!" Cain exclaimed, her voice beginning to become far more structured.

"...He... is scared... Scared of... p-people..." Cain muttered, "Trying t-to... Hurt him now... W-Will..." Veins bulged on her forehead. Clearly, she was holding herself back from harming Dhei.

"...Please... Don't... Hurt him... Don't be... v-vio- violen- violent... Ally... He is... an ally... potential ally..."

Cain nodded, removing her halo, setting it on the ground as she smiled, her golden eyes mixing with the moonlight.

"Good... Everybody... Don't attack him... I-I can... Reason with him..." Cain muttered, "Don't want him... to distrust... anymore..."

Cain didn't seem to be bothered by being flung into her allies, her eyes lighting up as her halo spun rapidly. Clearly, she was no human.

"...Werewolf...!... Werewolf...!!" She got up from the ground after being flung. Her wounds were serious, but for some reason, she wasn't attacking.

"...Ally...! Werewolf... ...Kill... Not...!" She said, trying very hard to opt for peace, hoping her inhuman appearance would allow him to... sympathize with her.
Blinded by rage and hate, he did not hear what she was saying, hus mind was just to fixated on how he was akways rejected and shunned by others
(Don't forget that Kaminos threw his shield at you.)

"Look, man, I'm trying to be nice, but you're being an *odourt right now..." Kaminos said, his normally friendly tone getting more aggressive as he lept over the chains, "Don't make me do something you'll **phrruukkonnj regret!"

The elf-orc warrior drew his hammer, Klauthmos, creating a ball of magma that would plume and hopefully melt any chains in front of him. From there, he would continue to approach the werewolf, his face matching the aggressive tone of voice he displayed earlier. However, it also seemed like his face was pleading, as if there was something he didn't want to happen, something that felt like was slowly becoming inevitable...
He would use his brute strength to pull a giant chunk of the ground and toss it at the ball of magma insanely fast, that much that it overpowers the balls and goes with it back at Kaminos
both brother and sister simply disappeared in the first free second, dodging the chains as they teleported.

"Alex, his power tripled, I think it will be harder to beat him" Mark thought.

Alex was surprised since she knew what he meant.

"No, I have an idea"
she telepathic message to his brother.

"It's crazy" he replied telepathically

"It's better than WM" she said telepathically.

Knowing what they would have to do, both brothers ran, blocking the chains with their weapons.
Towards them he would start howling, causes them to be dizzy and make them fail blocking due to the effects at hand

Against Palaria he would pull the same thimg done on thr brothers

And finally against Robin and his assault, he makes as many chains heated up as possivle to defend and counter them, tho given he was exerting him a lot, some would strike him, although in no lethal areas, those were starting to weaken him slowly, eventually when he would be over with his assault Dhei would be struggling to stand up

"Cant...let...humans...win...cant....you will kill me..."

He would slowly revert to his human form, crying like a helpless animal over the struggle

"No....noooo....."

Cain went over to Dhei to embrace him in a hug, ignoring his rage as her enormous hands restrained him as he reverted to human form.

"You're... okay... You're okay... Nobody lost... Or won... We just want to... Be friends... You're not... an animal..."

Goliath placed his hand on Robin's shoulder, using his damage absorption to absorb some of his accumulated injuries into himself, healing him somewhat. Staggering slightly, he glanced towards the Werewolf, seeing Cain embrace the man.

"....Werewolf...don't...fight. We...aren't...enemies." Goliath said.

Robin lets go of them with his telekinesis. "Thank Goliath, it appears I when over board."
Looking at Dhei.

"We need to leave this weather or the cold will claim us with our wounds and exhaustion." I say.

He was starting to see Cain as someone else he knew, someone long gone in his life, that combined with the hug made him calm down entirely, even made him almost hug back, but he passes out from the tiredness and injuries before he could do so

Palaria managed to get out of another injury, but her neck was reddening where the man's chains had wrapped around it, causing Palaria some clear discomfort but she tried her best to hide it(she doesn't succeed), looking around for a place that seemed to have thicker snow then the rest and traveling there, trying to dig it out in order to be able to have an area to sleep, but collapsing from her exhaustion, right into the snowy wall

Cain held Dhei in her arms, swiftly digging underneath the snow to form a place warm for him to sleep. She was fatally injured, but while she held him, she refused to succumb and fall to her knees.

"Not... Human..." In a way, she sympathized with him. With his loneliness. With his life.

"We are... tired... Rest..." She said.

As Palaria took Dhei, Cain fell to her knees, breathing heavily. She had been dealt a fatal wound to her stomach and her head as Dhei flung her with his chains previously...

"We... safe..." She could've kept moving, but for some reason, she felt more tired than before. She collapsed in the snow, snoring lightly.
(I already edited Palaria picking up Dhei out lol)

"Looks like your plan to overload him with stress worked physically," Mark commented.

"I'm more worried about his mind, he's so bad that he probably lived a life that would drive anyone crazy" Alex said

"Yes" Mark said before approaching Palarian.
@DaReaperMan
Let me help you" The Dark Mage said as his hand shone, he intended to heal her

@Lou_change

"Need help?" he said he while having a healing position

Goliath sighed.

"...Good...job...Cain" The man said, glancing down at the woman. He held his hand out, trying his best to absorb what damage he could from her, lessening the wound on her body, hoping that she would survive the night. He glanced at the werewolf again, glaring at him slightly, before turning away, sitting against a nearby tree.

"...." Cain simply curled up next to Dhei, clearly wanting to watch over him during the night, seeming unbothered by the cold due to her inorganic nature.

"Argh... thanks..." Palaris said as she was healed

"We're under the snow Robin...!" Palaria said quickly

"Our body heat will keep us warm in here." Terevion said

"Argh... thanks..." Palaris said as she was healed

"We're under the snow Robin...!" Palaria said quickly

"Our body heat will keep us warm in here." Terevion said
Mark proceeds to healing her.

Later turned to see the others, not upset, he was just disappointed.

"This Night, we throw ourselves into the fight even if we don't want to without a plan, we let our confidence consume us, if we continue like this, someone may die" he told everyone

Back