• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

(Telekinesis scaling to same as them plus his own strength also you have no leverage to resist with)
“Did you know lungs are hollow.” “I” say as the “illusions” become more violent. “I think you understand the logic I am using and yes I can probably do it but I want to his friends to stay alive.”

"...." Cain let out a corrupted sigh, ". .Robin. ... This... is... not up for debate... You are... going... to die... If you continue being.... so... arrogant...!" She said somewhat coherently.

“Robin has been asleep since Dhei knocked him out do you want him to wake you because I guess I owe a favor.” Something else says in Robin’s voice.

Robin instantly curls into ball and the illusions disappear. “So many teeth, way too many teeth.”

Terevion turned and fired a bullet right beside Robin's head, not even speaking another word as he picked up Palaria and left the base, jumping through the snow roof where they first got in

"Goes to you too. Don't be an arrogant idiot or ill personally throw you into a frozen lake." Keharo growled, quickly losing his patience

"...You... are very... dumb..." Cain said to Robin, letting out a final corrupted sigh before leaving the base with Palaria and Terevion, still seeming to keep an eye on Dhei as she left.

On the outside of the base, Cain provided warmth through her halo which was emitting heat energy, already sorta forgetting the previous argument they had with Robin or whoever the hell was speaking for him.

Terevion made motions for them to separate, wanting the group taking the back entrance to go ahead of them, including Robin silently

An Assassin for each member of the group stepped forward, inhumanly running towards them, Terevion immediately shooting ng the one coming at him accurately predicting its dodge and shooting it in the head

“I figured that is the best way to learn if that someone is possessed what did I do weird.” I say aiming at the assassins and shooting, launching one with a tornado.

Goliath stood still, letting the assassin move into melee range. He clenched his muscles, enduring the assassin's first attack, before grabbing it by the neck the instant it dropped its guard, lifting it into the air before viciously slamming it headfirst into the ground if successful.

"...Robin...was...aggressive...and...stupid...." Goliath tried to explain, hoping someone could provide a better explanation for him later.

The Assassins moved sporadically, being hard to land hits on, Terevion only seeming to manage it due to clearly having fought them before

Cain nigh-instantly engaged the assassin in close combat, pelting them with various daggers that she controlled telekinetically as well as the ones she was holding herself, testing the waters.

"...Robin... was... dumb... Very very... dumb..."

An Assassin for each member of the group stepped forward, inhumanly running towards them, Terevion immediately shooting ng the one coming at him accurately predicting its dodge and shooting it in the head
He waits on the assassin and then lets him attack, with Dhei easily avoiding it, before he trips him, holds his head strongly before biting on his neck, crushing it with blood gushing out, then lets him fall down

Robin pulls out an old technique creating arrows and swirling them around his self and charges with the spear towards an assassin. “Yeah still sounds like what happened after I broke out of prison.”

Goliath slammed his fist against the ground, the impact creating a small tremor that would serve to knock one of the assassins off balance. If successful, he would raise both of his arms, before slamming them on top of the assassin's head, crushing his skull if successful.

Each Assassin tried to contort and stab their opponents in the neck as they went down, Terevion trying to cover those who couldn't dodge with his shots, a single Assassin creeping up on Palaria's unconscious form

Para summons lightning toward some of the enemies as Kaminos swings Klauthmos and Brygmos together, launching a barrage of flaming pressurized air slashes to damage the foes in his path. Kaminos then slams his hammer into the ground, causing plumes of magma to burst out at more assassins.

At the same time, Para creates more gravity around the assassins to slow them, before throwing chunks of earth toward them while they're more vulnerable.

Each Assassin tried to contort and stab their opponents in the neck as they went down, Terevion trying to cover those who couldn't dodge with his shots, a single Assassin creeping up on Palaria's unconscious form
A chain would tie around the assassin neck, Dhei would then pull him towards him by force and form claws on his hand, ripping his heart out

Back