• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

Goliath hardened the muscles in his neck with his Iron Body skill, the assassin blade failing to completely penetrate it. He raised his hand and slammed his fist against the assassins skull, crushing it before quickly turning his attention to Palaria, hoping that Dhei's assault had been enough to protect her.

the Assassin was felled by... well, everything, the red mist fading as it fell

"Let's get to the city and split up at the wall, Dhei, can you carry Palaria?" Terevion asked

"Should have studied those summoning lessons. They would have useful now." he thought to himself.

"Screw it I am getting a summon in the next stop. Just hope it will be useful." he thought.

Goliath massaged his neck, a visible wound appearing from where he had been stabbed. Sighing, he followed the rest of the party.

"...damn...Assassins" he murmured to himself.
Para noticed Goliath, creating water to disinfect the wound before creating a forcefield around part of his neck to function as a makeshift bandage.

"Does anyone have a real bandage I can use?" She asked.

“I know I was possessed. Is it still in me, what the hell did it do that was so dumb did I attack someone also why is Palaria sleeping? Did I do that when did the werewolf join us?” I say.

"Speaking of that if she got cursed at a distance. What are our chances of getting cursed as well. Long distance curses require focuses like a piece of body, or having scrying spell to see us." he said

"or a powerful source of strength. take one guess why Palaria was the easiest to curse." Terevion said

(Try to avoid explaining away magic that I've put into place, makes it difficult to use my own ideas on the matter.)

"They don't..." Terevion murmured as they came up on the area they would separate at

"All right, just follow Goliath and take the back door." Terevion said

"Take care" Alexandra told her brother, she would have to go as with the team that went to the back door

"Same" Mark Said to his sister, After That he turning to The Others

"I might be able to teleport everyone out if things get rough, so don't stray too far."

Terevion nodded at mark, turning and walking to a hidden metal door

"Lock picking isn't any of our specialties..." Terevion murmured

Cain followed along, various injuries displayed along her flesh that she promptly ignored, following behind Goliath as she stuck by Dhei.

"..."

Robin becomes quite not because of the compliant but because he is tired and scared he might have been constantly over his head for several years. As he follows Goliath he thinks, “can I go back for answers? No I would likely not survive maybe these people know something or a spell to contact it in some book.”

Terevion put his hands forward and pushed hard, his fingers forcing the metal to bend as he got a good grip on it, the noise almost deafening, Terevion ripping the door off it's hinges and placing it to the side of where it was supposed to be, a shocked group of armed individuals staring at them

"Would you get your boss? We have some complaints that need to be addressed personally." Terevion said, pulling his gun and motioning Cain to go forward as he backed up to a decent distance away from Dhei, but still close enough to easily try and defend him and Palaria

Goliath grunted in response. Gesturing for the back entrance group to follow him as he walked towards the back door. His fists were clenched, already prepared to fight if needed.
(BTW separate areas)

The building looked like an average tavern, but everyone was acting just the slightest bit off, giving the impression that the group was in the Lion's den

Cain obeyed, moving forward with large daggers in her hand, her halo spinning around slowly.

"...." She was ready to cut down anybody who came within her range with hostile intent.

The building looked like an average tavern, but everyone was acting just the slightest bit off, giving the impression that the group was in the Lion's den
Robin considers making everyone panic, they’re drunk but he might be known or they can see thru illusions. Robin decided to make an illusionary copy of himself walk in and hide beside the door.

The group pulled weapons, rushing the two vanguards, Terevion firing and ricocheting bullets and killing two of twenty of them with head shots, picking up Palaria into his arms and entering the chokepoint for an easier to defend position

Cain butchered any enemy that came within her range, her halo spinning rapidly to cut their eyes if they came near her as she finished them off painlessly with a swift and skillful cut to the neck.

Back