• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

Palaria staggered over to where Dhei and Cain were and collapsed again, falling unconscious next to Dhei

Terevion grunted in response to Robin, they all knew that, lest they were stupid, wasn't really his preference but sometimes there's no time for a plan.

Cain simply embraced him back, smiling a bit as her halo spun around them, releasing heat energy around them to warm them up as Cain began to fall asleep with Dhei in her arms.

Cain simply embraced him back, smiling a bit as her halo spun around them, releasing heat energy around them to warm them up as Cain began to fall asleep with Dhei in her arms.
The warmth and hugging, even if he wasnt conscious, were new to him, nothing like this has happened to him before
Palaria staggered over to where Dhei and Cain were and collapsed again, falling unconscious next to Dhei
Her arms and feet have landed with some impact partially on his body, making him gasp little air

The next morning...

Terevion woke up quickly, getting onto his feet and ready for action, some snow fall having come down and covered the entrance, making the sleeping room quite warm, but surprisingly the snow wasn't melting

Palaria still hadn't recovered consciousness, having been moved off of Dhei in her unconscious state by Terevion

Cain stayed huddled with Dhei to provide extra warmth, still gently embracing him even as her eyes slowly opened to growth the day, the eye on her forehead looking around the area.

"...Morning..."

Goliath failed to get any sleep last night, his eyes notably tired as he cleared the snow from his body. He glanced around at the party, waiting for the rest of them to wake.

he looked at Dhei, wondering how he would react once he awoke.

Last edited:
(Fair)
Robin smiles getting up. "I think we should expect the situation to them soon as they wake up but do you mind share what happened with you guys while we wait." I say quietly laying some rations I had prepared next to Dhei.

"...Wolf man... Sleeping... Leave alone... Wake up... Scare him..." Cain said, noting how he may scare Dhei if he was awoken to a weird fae hybrid asking him questions.

Eventually he would wake up, looking as if he was still tired by judging his face, though he was actually in top shape now

"Where am i?...."

He would see the others surrounding him and out of instinct backed away, crawling while sitting on his back and pressing on a tree base behind not able to move away because of it, standing with hands up in an X manner for protection

".....Humans.....leave me alone...all humans just wanna kill me....."

Spoken in a manner that gave the impression he was out of breath

Goliath turned towards the man, his eyes hard. He stood up and walked away from the group, eventually returning a few moments later with a cup of water, having melted and boiled some snow to make it safe to drink. he crouched down in front of the werewolf, and placed the cup on the ground, gesturing to it.

"....drink..." Goliath muttered quietly, moving away from Dhei as he sat back down. There was no warmth or kindness in Goliath's expression, but it seemed clear that he meant no harm.

Last edited:
Terevion, seeing that everyone else was awake, walked over and shook Palaria the woman not even responding, Terevion pulling his hand back and grumbling something intelligible before standing up again

"I assume that one of you has some way of waking someone up who's more then likely being kept asleep by an outside influence?" Terevion asked, already beginning to plan their next move in his head while they had the time

"No it depends on what your using, if memory serves some dark magic spells can have this effect if they have a sufficient power source... I think that shard is a sufficient one, even at a distance." Terevion said

Terevion, seeing that everyone else was awake, walked over and shook Palaria the woman not even responding, Terevion pulling his hand back and grumbling something intelligible before standing up again

"I assume that one of you has some way of waking someone up who's more then likely being kept asleep by an outside influence?" Terevion asked, already beginning to plan their next move in his head while they had the time
Marcus grabs one of Palarian's hands and dips it into piping hot coffee.

"let's confirm first" He said

Palaria barely even twitched from having her hand dunked in coffee, only twitching due to her body instinctively trying to pull her hand out(ya know, like every human ever, this ain't IR lol)

"I doubt true love kiss is the answer. I could try asking some of the more nicer fae for help. But being in debt to the fae even the nicer one is not preferable" he said.

Back