• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 9

I ignore Kyouka.

"And you know that I can make enough bombs to place them on every single cell in your body so that they are dismantled atom by atom," I reply.

"With my abilities. I like to think I'm quite observant too. Your massive amount of power gives it away too. Haha." Sapheram responds laughing.

Nicholas keeps on working though he looks slightly annoyed at the events going on in his lab, he doesn't act yet.

Sapheram would see Jonathan leaning against a wall and tinkering with his gun in the hideout. "Oh, another new visitor it seems." He comments.

"Id prefer to avoid a fight." Crunkledunk turns to Kyoka OK, I'm willing to give you something very powerful that is somewhat useless to me. However, I know you can give me more than one letter so I would like two for it. It will allow you to learn about ancient and incredibly powerful technology, which if you struggle with I can help your. However I want two letters; J and Q"

"Then you should also know that there might be... repercussions to gaining more than one. What technology would you happen to be offering though?"

WHYNAUT said:
"With my abilities. I like to think I'm quite observant too. Your massive amount of power gives it away too. Haha." Sapheram responds laughing.
"Oh, you noticed that, did you? You aren't so bad either."

I hand Kyoka some of the basic ideas of what Isu technology is capable of "this stone in particular also allows you to duplicate yourself and create new beings- with a plethora of other abilities"

Fujin shakes her head, best not too think about speaking in blue. "...My News senses were telling me you up to something crazy, so what up?"

SapheramShucks
"You think so? Heh, I'm glad to hear that, but I'm really not that strong." Sapheram says to Scarlet.

"Yo, I'm Ethan. Glad to make your acquaintance." he says to Jonathan.

"Uhhhhh." i look at the 27 meter tall robots fighting a army of hollows, the thousands of kilometers of factories, the underground gun factories, anti meme bullshit and the island sized space ball carved with Beaches.

"It's just your imagination. There's nothing bad going around here."

@tago

"Interesting technology there." Kyouka says, analyzing it

"But are you sure you want two? That might not be good for you."

WHYNAUT said:
SapheramShucks
"You think so? Heh, I'm glad to hear that, but I'm really not that strong." Sapheram says to Scarlet.

"Yo, I'm Ethan. Glad to make your acquaintance." he says to Jonathan.
"Don't sell yourself so short. Besides, I can tell you have a lot of other qualities to like."

@Crimson

"No one here is normal and you know that." She says plainly. "Also I can hear the machines going on in the background."

"Jonathan Wraith, pleased to meet you."

Nicholas just continues working, including some upgrades on his own body and tools.

"...This phone call is anti-memetic. See ya later."

As soon as the phone call is out, any traces of the events of said phone call would become nonexistant, which should wipe it out of Fujin's memories.

"..." Fujin looks around. "What was I doing again? Oh yeah, I was doing that." She calls Beach King, unknown to her, again.

Fujin finds herself inside a factory, with extremely eldritch and somewhat questionable design. There are many, many, many guns being created. Her senses would tell her that these factories extend as far as the eye can see. Hollows can be seen being crushed by a army of giant mecha.

"Hey Fujin. How's it going?"

"Oh, right, some of those pictures may just dissapear. I can't do a lot about that. You should also take this."

I give her a Class Z mnestic.

"Other than giving you cancer in the pancreas, it protects you against Anti Memetic agents. Also removes your ability to forget things."

Back