• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 9

@Paul "Seriously? That is the highest order of moral turpitude! Seriously, you just cooperated with a terrorist to give him more powers to do more terrorism! Just because of a cool toy he showed you! Without a sign of hesitation! I'm sure next time he'll be able to kill 2 million people with what you've gifted him with! You've effectively killed hundreds of thousands of people yourself! And this is coming from me! I literally can not express how evil that is!" Crunkledunk seems to have gone from quiet and glum to extremely angry over the course of that conversation.

Sapheram arrived in Egypt.

This place has the perfect landscape.

He activates En spreading it over an area of a million square kilometers.

"I see..."

@Tago

I teleport myself to the garden, having seen everything.

"Crunkledunk ... it's useless to talk to her, let's get out of this place", I exclaim calmly, even though I have a huge rage inside me.

@crusade

[To my knowledge, no]

@tago

"If you're jealous I can give you a power too." Kyouka says mockingly

"Anyway, it's fine, there are contingencies in place if he uses it to attack the Garden for instance."

One of my ribbon clones senses Sapheram's enterance into the base and makes sure to keep an eye on him, but maintain enough distance to not be considered a threat.

I have finished the Pataphysics Department... i feel like i should leave it alone for now.

Meanwhile, the robot project was an success. They are controlled by an advanced ultra AI, called Beach Gun Johnson 97. BGJ97 mantains and controls most of what i have, so i should probably make a back up.

The Achilles Heel project is going well. I'll probably use it so Hueco Mundo doesn't collapse into the other worlds due to the imbalance i am creating in the soul flow.

Land factories for guns now covers hundreds of kilometers of land, and aerial/spatial projects have begun as well. Only a little more until i have the perfect...

"I don't care if he uses it on the garden? What are we barely half a dozen people? He's literally already gone on murdering sprees casually before, you are giving him the ability to do so more efficiently possibly costing millions of lives, even if we disregard the fact that you just let him go when with this many people here he was at your mercy."

"Go ahead. Eike, or a clone at least is already there watching. Handle the situation however you want."

I contact the Eike clone via telepathy.

I'm interested to see how Scarlet performs in this scenario on her own terms. Don't give her any orders or assistance unless she asks you to.

Kyouka feels a disturbance in the flow of souls. She recognizes it as a Quincy destroying an absurd number of hollows

This isn't good, if he doesn't make a fix I'll have to do something.

"You raise fair concerns, however, know that there are ways to help safeguard against him slaughtering scores of innocents if need be."

Scarlet flies over to Sapheram

"So, what brings you over to the base here? You aren't looking for a fight, are you?"

Scarlet says this jokingly

"I discovered a similar base in China and was curious about who it belonged to. I wanted to knock but there was no door. I'm Ethan, nice to meet you." Sapheram says to Scarlet.

"The fact that it had recently been constructed in a short amount of time and of course the zombies and humans who drank demon blood that were inside. May I come in or am am I stepping in forbidden territory?"

Achilles Heel= Done. Utilizing it's power, i maintain Hueco Mundo stable, even through the ****** up soul flow. I should make one for the other worlds.

Meanwhile, i almost accidentaly nuke Hueco Mundo with anti meme nukes.

"Jesus. This crap is really sensitive. If i'm not careful, things would be massively ******."

Fujin News senses tell her to check out what her friend Beack King is up to. Her survival instincts say thats a horrible idea. She decides to agree with the latter.

"Well I would prefer it if you told me what these precautions were" Crunkledunk says to Kyoka still quite furious

"Well just as easily as I give the letter, it can be taken back, it's like a loan. In addition, Nicholas would know if Eike was doing such a thing and he could be stopped if it was needed." Kyouka responds

"You know, I'm not sure why you are upset over this, Megalith I understand, but you never seemed the kind who cares about this sort of thing. Unless this is just about your dislike of Eike, rather than genuine concern." She says

Sapheram stays where he is. Completely still. Not moving an inch. So still he might as well be frozen. And he waits patiently.

"Well, I was just making sure. I can also tell if Eike does anything, sometimes before he Ben thinks of doing it. So can I have one of those letters?" Crunkledunk has calmed down significantly, even seeming somewhat happy that he was listened to and not disregarded

"Many things can coincide, for example my hatred of Eike and concern for the lives of this planet," I reply in an irritated tone.

I shrug.

"Speaking of which Crunkledunk, I've yet to repay the favor you gave me......a few days or so ago. Don't you remember that?"

[I'm refering to when he attacked me with a drill btw]

"I suppose you could have one sure. Did you have anything to trade for it though? Unlike Nicholas and Tiro you haven't really done much for me besides vandalize the apartment, like ever." Kyouka says to Crunkledunk

"I see, well Megalith, if you have concerns for the lives of the humans on this planet, and a hatred of Eike then it's clear what to do isn't it? Just get rid of him and all your worries would be alleviated wouldn't they?" She responds

Oh boy, Crunkledunk vs Eike huh, I'd rather blood not be spilled here, but I'll see how it plays out for now.

ExodusNexus said:
"He wants to know if he can come in."
"He seems innocent enough. I want you to make the decision though."

[I'll be in class so I won't be able to respond for a while.]

I turn to Megalith

"Now, we both know i would survive that. Really just a waste of effort if I'm being honest with you."

"If you all are to fight each other, do not do so within my lab. Preferably not within other populated areas either." Nicholas says, briefly stopping working.

"Many thanks." Sapheram says before waling further into the hideout.

"So who are you a fusion of exactly?" he then asks Scarlet.

Back